Page 440 of 448 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 ... LastLast
Threads 8781 to 8800 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 573,161
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Can't post this in website bug report, so it goes HERE. ENJOY.

    It's been a day since I last posted anywhere besides the New Player Help, and it still will not allow me to post anywhere else. Even before then,...

    Started by Punainen‎, 08-24-2013 01:08 PM
    • Replies: 66
    • Views: 9,671
    08-24-2013, 05:42 PM Go to last post
  2. Regarding the Character Appearance Change of Your Version 1.0 Characters

    Is there a link or a report of some sort that needs to be filled out to qualify for this? My apologies if this is an obvious or silly question. ...

    Started by Lukko‎, 08-24-2013 01:40 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,184
    08-24-2013, 05:34 PM Go to last post
  3. Well i need delete my character to change servers?

    hiya guys well i need delete my main character join my friend on sargatanas? he says i well have to am still bit unsure about it

    Started by YuzukiSuzuki‎, 08-24-2013 04:51 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,673
    08-24-2013, 05:32 PM Go to last post
  4. Acronyms - And what they mean

    As per a request on Levelling-Guide-to-Ffxiv-A-Realm-Reborn here is a list of Acronyms and terminology used in FFXIV and gaming in general Adds -...

    Started by Serashae‎, 08-24-2013 09:49 AM
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 10,863
    08-24-2013, 05:28 PM Go to last post
  5. Question regarding the 1.0 collector edition

    I have the 1.0 FFXIV original collector edition without legacy status. However, I purchased another copy of FFXIV reborn PS3 version for early...

    Started by Kutauua‎, 08-24-2013 01:43 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,971
    08-24-2013, 05:26 PM Go to last post
  6. The long search for the lost shoes (aka: where are my Hermes Sandals?)

    Hi there folks, when creating my new character during beta phase 4 (yes, I don't want to use my old ones anymore) I noticed that I received all the...

    Started by Monsalvato‎, 08-23-2013 08:58 AM
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 20,542
    08-24-2013, 05:15 PM Go to last post
  7. [Dev HELP Please!!] Questions about going from 1.0 to 2.0...

    I REALLY hope I can get a Dev's attention on this.. I'm dying for answers. First, I know I'm not the only person wondering how exactly we...

    Started by Rayna‎, 08-24-2013 03:26 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,468
    08-24-2013, 04:35 PM Go to last post
  8. which server!?

    Hi guys im new and i would like to be on a server where most of the population will be im also a streamer so i would like it to be populated any...

    Started by LvL30Virgin‎, 08-24-2013 10:28 AM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,024
    08-24-2013, 04:32 PM Go to last post
  9. Help I'm kinda scared yet think its a scam!

    So I got this e-mail in my mail box today and I donno if its a true e-mail from them or if its a scam and I don't need to stress. I was told though...

    Started by Gamerfan001‎, 08-24-2013 02:45 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,602
    08-24-2013, 04:25 PM Go to last post
  10. P4/EA PS3 client

    Hi guys. I'm a little confused by something. I have my game ready to go on my pc/laptop but wanted to update the ps3 version which hasn't been...

    Started by Scorpius‎, 08-24-2013 04:12 PM
    download, ps3 client
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,821
    08-24-2013, 04:16 PM Go to last post
  11. WHERE IS THE FREAKING CLIENT DOWNLOAD??!?

    I had to reformat my CPU and now its telling me the beta forum is down.. where do i download the client again??!?!?!?!?! or do i have to wait until...

    Started by Astelmon‎, 08-24-2013 02:42 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,848
    08-24-2013, 03:24 PM Go to last post
  12. Sold a sold out product??

    I'm really confused here as to what to do. I pre ordered a physical collectors edition back on June 25. I called digital river this morning to ask...

    Started by RenStark‎, 08-24-2013 01:09 AM
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 6,534
    08-24-2013, 03:21 PM Go to last post
  13. Are you kidding me?

    I survived the 3102 error and I didn't complain, I put in a ticket yesterday with no response and i'm doing alright but when i spend 2-3 hours...

    Started by OzCoeurl‎, 08-24-2013 07:11 AM
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 5,773
    08-24-2013, 03:01 PM Go to last post
  14. How to determine what motherboard I have

    Anyone able to give me tips for discovering what my motherboard is? In essence, I'm trying to upgrade from an AMD Radeon 5670 card to a likely...

    Started by mythicrose‎, 08-24-2013 12:08 PM
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,491
    08-24-2013, 02:52 PM Go to last post
  15. Free Company Creation Quesiton

    I understand that in order to create a Free Company, I need 15,000 gil and three other players. Do we all need to be level 25 and does everyone...

    Started by Zaine‎, 08-24-2013 02:46 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,093
    08-24-2013, 02:51 PM Go to last post
  16. Is there a way to play FFXIV with the FFXI control scheme?

    I'm referring of course to the keyboard only control layout FFXI had. during the beta I had a hard time targeting monsters because I had to click...

    Started by Scootaloo‎, 08-24-2013 02:15 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 1,976
    08-24-2013, 02:48 PM Go to last post
  17. 1.0 Character Creation

    Do we know if there is anything that needs to be done in order to be able to get your free character recustomization/name change if you were unable...

    Started by Amako‎, 08-23-2013 12:03 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,187
    08-24-2013, 02:39 PM Go to last post
  18. I have an old buddy pass on my account. Do I own the game?

    I was given a buddy pass from the original 1.0 CE edition and played the game back then. Back in those days I remember it was only a 30 day trial...

    Started by Marli‎, 08-24-2013 02:19 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,811
    08-24-2013, 02:37 PM Go to last post
  19. Will Collectors Edition Bonus Items be available?

    Will Collectors Edition Bonus Items be available for Early Access or only after Launch? Thanks!

    Started by Wobbly‎, 08-24-2013 05:20 AM
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 4,657
    08-24-2013, 02:31 PM Go to last post
  20. 1.0 non-legacy + ARR preorder (44 days free?)

    So here's the deal, I was like 1 month of payed time away from getting legacy on 1.0 (boo). I get 14 days free for ARR, I get that part, I don't...

    Started by Iwazaru‎, 08-24-2013 09:07 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,043
    08-24-2013, 01:56 PM Go to last post

Page 440 of 448 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread