Page 438 of 448 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 ... LastLast
Threads 8741 to 8760 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,342
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Apparently bad at server hero.

    So since 17th Aug I have yet to be able to create a character with my friends/guild. I have been sitting here staring at character creation hoping...

    Started by Anonymousgweeok‎, 08-25-2013 03:31 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,212
    08-25-2013, 03:31 AM Go to last post
  2. Which is a good Wiki ?

    Im looking for a good wiki Thanks

    Started by Carzilla‎, 08-25-2013 01:32 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,007
    08-25-2013, 02:51 AM Go to last post
  3. Odin EU Newbie Friendly Free Companies

    title is the question :) are there any companies for noob starters to mingle ? maybe get a hand now and then?

    Started by Kaylar‎, 08-25-2013 02:50 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 913
    08-25-2013, 02:50 AM Go to last post
  4. Legacy Character Transfer

    Is it possible to transfer my legacy characters between worlds right now, feels kinda wierd to have them on JPN servers when I'm from EU.

    Started by Cygote‎, 08-25-2013 02:00 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,365
    08-25-2013, 02:49 AM Go to last post
  5. Excalibur (NA Legacy) Server / World Locked

    I am not able to create a toon on the server where my friends are and I have been hitting refresh for 3 and a half hours now....:mad: when if ever...

    Started by Dialndu‎, 08-24-2013 09:36 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,418
    08-25-2013, 02:23 AM Go to last post
  6. Linkshell /commands

    I've been trying to find this for a while now. Does anyone know if/what the /command is for inviting people to a linkshell?

    Started by RavinousKurohi‎, 08-25-2013 02:20 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,290
    08-25-2013, 02:20 AM Go to last post
  7. Ad Spamming?

    Is there any way people can be reported for endlessly advertising their FC/Linkshell? I'm pretty sure it's against the ToS, but it doesn't really...

    Started by Jacost‎, 08-24-2013 07:36 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,757
    08-25-2013, 02:15 AM Go to last post
  8. 2 ps3 accounts

    is it possible to link ffxiv arr from my pc to my ps3 with two seperate accounts. i have two accounts registered on my pc but can't seem to figure...

    Started by AllThatRemains‎, 08-24-2013 03:17 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,542
    08-25-2013, 02:15 AM Go to last post
  9. Updating Avatar?

    Hi! I was wondering how to update my avatar to match my character? Does it happen automatically or is there something I need to do? If it is auto,...

    Started by SolarHysteria‎, 08-25-2013 02:14 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,262
    08-25-2013, 02:14 AM Go to last post
  10. Greetings

    I greet you all and wish you awesome experiences in Eorzea, as you can see my Eorzea name is Firo Losstarot in Hades World and he waits with the...

    Started by Kupofried‎, 08-25-2013 01:55 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,356
    08-25-2013, 01:55 AM Go to last post
  11. Some newbie questions

    Is there a way to change the UI scaling? I think the UI is way too big for my tastes. Also, what is the fastest way to level? In the 5 hours I...

    Started by DefeatedYMIR‎, 08-25-2013 12:54 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,324
    08-25-2013, 01:50 AM Go to last post
  12. Character transfers?

    The server that all my friends play on is locked. If I roll on a different server will I be able to transfer at some point? Even if I have to pay to...

    Started by chaotician‎, 08-24-2013 11:07 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,374
    08-25-2013, 01:48 AM Go to last post
  13. Security Token: Where can you find the emergency removal password?

    Where can you find the emergency removal password on your SE account website? I found two answers already, none of them helped because there is...

    Started by Shini‎, 08-23-2013 05:59 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 17,572
    08-25-2013, 01:40 AM Go to last post
  14. Befriending Offline Characters?

    For the time being, my sister and I cannot be online at the same time, however we have two separate accounts, two separate copies of the game. I...

    Started by WellFooled‎, 08-24-2013 09:23 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 9,521
    08-25-2013, 01:37 AM Go to last post
  15. How to unlock toto-rak dungeon?

    Hello I would like to know if anyone has found out how to unlock toto-rak dungeon.

    Started by Alenghil‎, 08-24-2013 11:58 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,991
    08-25-2013, 01:29 AM Go to last post
  16. unable to update NA/EU server list?

    is this there way locking people out temporarily or something?

    Started by Ryezer‎, 08-25-2013 12:28 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,027
    08-25-2013, 12:44 AM Go to last post
  17. Leveling the second (or next) job...

    Hi, so i played my archer to 20 in the open beta. My friends just started today , so i thought i d just lvl my char as a pugilist with them. But...

    Started by svara‎, 08-24-2013 10:47 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,564
    08-25-2013, 12:09 AM Go to last post
  18. One time password help

    Hello all, I'm trying to get help with the one time password set up. I pre ordered the game and got my code from SE. I resisted it and i'm good...

    Started by Tical2399‎, 08-24-2013 10:36 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,923
    08-24-2013, 11:51 PM Go to last post
  19. Armoire

    Why am I unable to store any items in the Armoire in my Inn. I choosier store Item and there are no Items listed to store. Is this a bug or am I...

    Started by Phaylis‎, 08-24-2013 10:46 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,303
    08-24-2013, 11:51 PM Go to last post
  20. Armor Lock

    So, I unlocked this feature in p4, but never got to use it. Now I forgot how to do it. How do you lock gear sets together so you can change...

    Started by Shug‎, 08-24-2013 11:31 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,304
    08-24-2013, 11:47 PM Go to last post

Page 438 of 448 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread