Page 431 of 448 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 ... LastLast
Threads 8601 to 8620 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 573,143
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Update patcher for launch...

    Does anyone know if we can login and dl today or do we have to wait until tomorrow?

    Started by Infinitiy‎, 08-26-2013 04:37 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,163
    08-26-2013, 04:45 PM Go to last post
  2. Mounts

    Hi, couldnt really find information on Mounts ingame while last beta phase... So when will i be able to get a mount? And what do i have to do for...

    Started by svara‎, 08-22-2013 08:44 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 14,321
    08-26-2013, 04:43 PM Go to last post
  3. Question about having a party and playing with friends

    From what I've gotten to play from the early access I see this game works where you gain most of your experience points from quests. My thing is I...

    Started by DiasFlac‎, 08-26-2013 02:09 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,264
    08-26-2013, 04:35 PM Go to last post
  4. A couple questions.

    1) Is it possible to increase the size of the text that appears in the dialogue window. I find the text to be a bit difficult to read. 2) How...

    Started by J-Gnome‎, 08-26-2013 02:00 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,820
    08-26-2013, 03:43 PM Go to last post
  5. Brief post about maintenance, a good sign?

    So there was a post up in the news section about 5 minutes ago saying they will be taking all servers down at 9PM PST for 1 1/2 hours to fix the...

    Started by SMNaCarbie‎, 08-26-2013 12:04 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,422
    08-26-2013, 03:33 PM Go to last post
  6. Uh Oh...

    http://kotaku.com/early-final-fantasy-xiv-launch-goes-surprise-badly-1198833060 At this point don't know if I laugh or cry :confused: seen...

    Started by trixster67‎, 08-26-2013 02:50 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,422
    08-26-2013, 02:50 PM Go to last post
  7. After early Access

    I have been hearing that After early access you wont be able to play unless you have the DVD, but i wonder since i preorder mine from amazon its...

    Started by Darkceo‎, 08-26-2013 01:46 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,668
    08-26-2013, 02:37 PM Go to last post
  8. Payment$

    Just was curious what other payment deals? Besides , crysta, game time card,and credit card. I keep seeing 12.99 for 120 days etc but no real info...

    Started by Zaggy101‎, 08-26-2013 02:11 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,680
    08-26-2013, 02:25 PM Go to last post
  9. How are people so high level already?

    Since the Early Access, I have only been able (due to all this maintenance) to play a few hours and I'm only level 6! lol I see people posting...

    Started by SummerSkye‎, 08-26-2013 07:24 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,242
    08-26-2013, 01:28 PM Go to last post
  10. Is there a /1 or a "general" chat channel?

    ....or is everyone just /yell or /shouting? I just ask because the couple hours that I *did* get to play, when in town, there was very little...

    Started by SummerSkye‎, 08-26-2013 12:27 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,976
    08-26-2013, 01:25 PM Go to last post
  11. Do retainers stay online when you're not?

    Title says it all; trillions of gil are on the line here. Also, do they stay on after maintenance? Thanks.

    Started by Bibimbap‎, 08-26-2013 12:55 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,146
    08-26-2013, 01:25 PM Go to last post
  12. UI Adjustment Help

    Can anyone help understand how to make User Inferface changes and explain how features work. I know this is basic and covered in manual i am...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 08-24-2013 08:30 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,100
    08-26-2013, 01:22 PM Go to last post
  13. Completely wiped

    So I logged on to see if I could log into my game for once in 2 days and seems all my characters are wiped from server... all gone wow

    Started by trixster67‎, 08-26-2013 12:38 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,855
    08-26-2013, 01:07 PM Go to last post
  14. To all those complaining about server issues

    Lol.......

    Started by DontTouchMyHoHos‎, 08-26-2013 11:29 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,580
    08-26-2013, 12:04 PM Go to last post
  15. The waiting game™

    Ok, as a veteran player of MMO's from FFXI to current. I have beta tested many MMO's and experienced lots of launches. Most times, I even take...

    Started by Mossberg‎, 08-26-2013 11:26 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 6,605
    08-26-2013, 12:01 PM Go to last post
  16. Subscription/Membership plan

    How do we setup a subscription/membership plan? Does that become available after official release?

    Started by oldaric‎, 08-26-2013 11:39 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,723
    08-26-2013, 12:00 PM Go to last post
  17. SE didn't had high expectations for FFXIV?

    Is it possible that Square Enix didn't really have high expectations from their own game? To me it seems like they didn't really expect many players...

    Started by Jutah‎, 08-26-2013 06:35 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,359
    08-26-2013, 11:17 AM Go to last post
  18. Allow for free server transfers until this mess is cleaned up!

    Title says it all... this would allow people to at least play the charachters they have been working on.. then later when this mess is cleared up...

    Started by Enveigle‎, 08-26-2013 11:13 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,408
    08-26-2013, 11:15 AM Go to last post
  19. Sooo umm...I got a question... preorder server etc...

    I have read a lot of forums posts. and I have this notion that people say that EA is only a bonus and that we should be thankful. Yeah, it is so. It...

    Started by Jotunhammer‎, 08-26-2013 10:15 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,320
    08-26-2013, 10:51 AM Go to last post
  20. Error 1017, really!? Thats whats que's are for right?

    Basicly title says it all. I finally get it to recognize the damn server center, then it tells me the world is full but it doesnt even bother putting...

    Started by Ryezer‎, 08-26-2013 07:37 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,059
    08-26-2013, 10:26 AM Go to last post

Page 431 of 448 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread