Page 430 of 448 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 ... LastLast
Threads 8581 to 8600 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 572,969
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Let me take a guess...

    I am starting to think this won't get resolved for official launch tomorrow. That means even more people will surge these servers, and won't get to...

    Started by ThatsMyName‎, 08-26-2013 09:48 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,290
    08-26-2013, 10:14 PM Go to last post
  2. PC Healer Key bind targeting help (No game pad)

    Anyone know how to configure a one button key bind that can cycle through player characters, non player characters, party members, and minions. I...

    Started by RareOasis‎, 08-26-2013 07:40 PM
    targeting
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,714
    08-26-2013, 10:09 PM Go to last post
  3. Graphic skill anamation

    I may have spelled something wrong, if so im sorry. in P4, when my archer would fire off skills like "BloodLetter" "Miserys End" and even "Quick...

    Started by Wigett‎, 08-26-2013 08:54 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,279
    08-26-2013, 10:08 PM Go to last post
  4. PC Screenshots

    Am I missing something? I press PrtScn but it does not appear to actually create a file. Instead it copies the screen to the clipboard and I have to...

    Started by Olyvar‎, 08-26-2013 06:38 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,627
    08-26-2013, 10:05 PM Go to last post
  5. Gilgamesh locked?

    Is it going to be unlocked soon? All my friends made there characters on Gilgamesh and I can't. So how do I play with them. Since I bought the game...

    Started by Gorro‎, 08-24-2013 07:30 PM
    can't read, impatient troll
    • Replies: 59
    • Views: 21,434
    08-26-2013, 09:56 PM Go to last post
  6. How to use digital rivers to claim early access

    How to use digital rivers to claim early access? A friend of mine really needs, and I want to help cause its kinda lonely walking through Eorzea...

    Started by iHOLLOWFIED‎, 08-26-2013 09:15 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,302
    08-26-2013, 09:43 PM Go to last post
  7. thanks Yoshi-P

    at least you extinguished the fire inside me when i was unable to login yesterday by your apology still im disappointed about what happened...

    Started by Crimson-Falcon‎, 08-26-2013 09:30 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,305
    08-26-2013, 09:30 PM Go to last post
  8. Seriously... character creation

    I been wondering... Does stats play a part in what you chose as your character? For example, what race is best as Black Mage? I find myself...

    Started by Jotunhammer‎, 08-26-2013 07:15 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,893
    08-26-2013, 09:13 PM Go to last post
  9. Navigation and Maps

    Hi guys, Just wondering , Is anyone going crazy over the lack of easy navigation in this game?? I may have just been spoilt in previous mmos..but...

    Started by Audio‎, 08-26-2013 07:13 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,830
    08-26-2013, 09:08 PM Go to last post
  10. Only need one character?

    Hey all, Was just wondering do you actually need more than one character? I know switching jobs resets your stats for each job but is it even...

    Started by Nyxia‎, 08-26-2013 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,025
    08-26-2013, 09:02 PM Go to last post
  11. Grand company chocobo help

    So i finally got enough notes to buy the insurance and turned in my papers and named my chocobo. now it's time to ride alright, cool. WRONG. Can't...

    Started by ftw2177‎, 08-26-2013 08:17 PM
    chocobo whistle, chocobos, grand company chocobo, how to, noobs
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,974
    08-26-2013, 08:54 PM Go to last post
  12. Is there a way to copy your UI settings....

    ...once you have them set on one character, can you save them to use on a second character on another server?

    Started by SummerSkye‎, 08-26-2013 03:23 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,145
    08-26-2013, 08:46 PM Go to last post
  13. Grand Companies Question

    Hello! Not super new to the game...but new at the same time. But in 1.0, I didn't make it far enough to join a GC. I feel a little uh...vain to...

    Started by Feta‎, 08-26-2013 07:41 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,289
    08-26-2013, 07:50 PM Go to last post
  14. Leviathan

    So i pre ordered the game and I have been trying to get on the Leviathan server since early access. I cannot get on the server because it is locked....

    Started by Twiigs‎, 08-26-2013 07:27 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,581
    08-26-2013, 07:31 PM Go to last post
  15. I feel this is a Dumbed down version of FFXI

    After spending the basic time I had in beta and having gotten the joy of playing through 1.0 I feel like this game is just a stale boring remake of...

    Started by Yaso‎, 08-26-2013 06:33 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,746
    08-26-2013, 06:35 PM Go to last post
  16. Hi Guys what class / job is similar to DK In wow?

    Hi Guys which classes tank style is similar DK in wow or Dark thane (i think it was called) in rift? I enjoyed DK in that you tank by spreading...

    Started by wired0‎, 08-26-2013 11:22 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,724
    08-26-2013, 06:13 PM Go to last post
  17. Best time to do professions?

    So i'm completely lost with what little i've seen of the crafting/gathering profession. I'm used to World of Warcraft where I hammer away at nodes...

    Started by koop‎, 08-26-2013 04:27 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,728
    08-26-2013, 05:52 PM Go to last post
  18. When servers open???

    Hey Im waiting for moogle to open for new char, whne they open the restricted servers??

    Started by Joscelin‎, 08-26-2013 05:38 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,308
    08-26-2013, 05:38 PM Go to last post
  19. So is anyone playing?

    Been trying since 2 pm.. its 22:50 right now and I am preparing for work.. I have yet to get in the game. I just tried it again and I get error 10102...

    Started by Syrellaris‎, 08-26-2013 05:53 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 7,699
    08-26-2013, 05:15 PM Go to last post
  20. hide player and target Health bar above unit head

    Hi I've tried to find this everywhere but can't... Is there a way to disable showing the HP Bar above target and my toons head? I tried looking in...

    Started by wired0‎, 08-26-2013 04:08 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,111
    08-26-2013, 04:46 PM Go to last post

Page 430 of 448 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread