Page 429 of 448 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 ... LastLast
Threads 8561 to 8580 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,620
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Where can I go or who can I contact for a refund?

    Tittle says it all, I am looking for a refund and I don't know where or to who I need to talk to get it. (Bought digital copy on internet)

    Started by Nokta‎, 08-26-2013 05:06 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 3,903
    08-27-2013, 03:42 AM Go to last post
  2. Early Access and Collector Edition items released...Where's mine?

    I noticed 2 mail messages upon logging in and went to go check out what it was assuming it was my EA and CE items. When I checked my mail I had only...

    Started by keepmeonpinz‎, 08-27-2013 01:20 AM
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 4,335
    08-27-2013, 03:32 AM Go to last post
  3. Does it get better?

    Level 20 Thaumaturge, been doing the first 2 dungeons and I gotta say.. It's been a terribly boring experience :( I'm aiming for Black Mage and I...

    Started by Bzoing‎, 08-26-2013 11:00 PM
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,078
    08-27-2013, 02:32 AM Go to last post
  4. Collector's items?

    I owned the 1.0 CE. I know other people that owned it as well and they have their items. I have relogged 3 times now and still no CE items. I got my...

    Started by DarkSeifer‎, 08-27-2013 01:52 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,749
    08-27-2013, 02:27 AM Go to last post
  5. Question Regarding Queing and Disciples of the Land

    Hello, So i'm a level 20 Gladiator at the moment, and i'm loving tanking dungeons although sometimes the queues are long (even as a tank).. So...

    Started by xALiENo‎, 08-27-2013 02:14 AM
    dungeon, mining, queing, question, tanking
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,594
    08-27-2013, 02:23 AM Go to last post
  6. Where did the queue go?

    I can understand not being able to immediately log on, there are obviously many people wanting to play right away. But the current roulette method of...

    Started by daiceman‎, 08-26-2013 06:47 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,575
    08-27-2013, 02:04 AM Go to last post
  7. Where to after Aleport?

    Finally got my ARC lvl 20 quest done, but seem to have run out of quests. Completed all the Aleport ones and surrounding area, but it doesn't send me...

    Started by Mr_Garrison‎, 08-27-2013 01:50 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,878
    08-27-2013, 02:02 AM Go to last post
  8. what you will do if

    27th Aug launched smoothly without any problems unlike early access?

    Started by Crimson-Falcon‎, 08-26-2013 09:59 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,223
    08-27-2013, 01:51 AM Go to last post
  9. Item Level 5 Legs? (Ul'dah)

    Alright, I'm in need of some guidance. My PUG is level 9 and has been running all around Ul'dah and the surrounding area in search of a quest that...

    Started by potaco99‎, 08-27-2013 01:17 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 10,570
    08-27-2013, 01:47 AM Go to last post
  10. Summoner...mind?

    I know summoner's main stat is int, but I was wondering if, because of the way the materia system works, stacking mind alongside it would be a...

    Started by Iwazaru‎, 08-26-2013 11:41 AM
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 9,052
    08-27-2013, 01:33 AM Go to last post
  11. DoL over sight bythe Devs

    Well people went on about the attempts being reduced from 6 to 4 but it seems the Devs forgot that at 25 you get an ability that only works after...

    Started by Alousolu‎, 08-26-2013 11:49 PM
    gathering attempts, gp
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,361
    08-27-2013, 01:31 AM Go to last post
  12. Give SE the benefit of the doubt.

    I am very negative towards SE and their server management in EU. But at least give then until after launch day to try and improve. after launch day...

    Started by Jotunhammer‎, 08-26-2013 10:21 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,604
    08-27-2013, 01:16 AM Go to last post
  13. Server Xfer

    So I just figure I will throw this out there. With the NA server problems I went ahead and rolled a toon on Japanese Server Valefor. Any possibility...

    Started by Deadrie‎, 08-27-2013 12:31 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,715
    08-27-2013, 12:53 AM Go to last post
  14. Cancelled and got my money back

    Bought 2 pre-orders. Couldn't log in at all. First the early access debacle where the codes wouldnt work. Finally the next day got in there was...

    Started by User201506040841‎, 08-26-2013 02:53 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 9,392
    08-27-2013, 12:53 AM Go to last post
  15. What can you do with/without an FC?

    I've been trying to look it up but can't find it. What do you get from an FC, and what am I losing out on if I don't join one? What are the benefits...

    Started by Richiealvian‎, 08-26-2013 11:42 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,427
    08-27-2013, 12:25 AM Go to last post
  16. To anyone wanting their money back

    If you are wanting your money back please do us a favor never play a mmo again. this is how they work first few weeks of launch they fix all the...

    Started by Aunkah‎, 08-26-2013 06:01 AM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 68
    • Views: 36,157
    08-26-2013, 11:37 PM Go to last post
  17. Question for those who ordered physical games from the SE store

    I have seen a bunch of reports of people having gotten their games whether it be regular or CE already, as well as a ton of others with tracking...

    Started by Weebl‎, 08-24-2013 04:04 AM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,543
    08-26-2013, 11:09 PM Go to last post
  18. Levelling Areas

    Does anyone know of a map or website that labels areas by the level of quests in that area? If anyone played GW2 or even WoW (I believe) they had...

    Started by Geerobb‎, 08-26-2013 10:02 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,628
    08-26-2013, 10:54 PM Go to last post
  19. Quick question about where to go next!

    I'm currently level 15 and just finished the lighthouse quest in western la noscea and I got my Marauder class quest that's taking me to Aleport...

    Started by Noctem‎, 08-26-2013 10:31 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,501
    08-26-2013, 10:38 PM Go to last post
  20. Worse Launch Ever?

    What would you consider to be the worse MMO launch ever?

    Started by Laduca‎, 08-26-2013 10:06 AM
    • Replies: 31
    • Views: 7,827
    08-26-2013, 10:30 PM Go to last post

Page 429 of 448 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread