Page 428 of 448 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast
Threads 8541 to 8560 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 573,100
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Mouseover heal & other macro help

    So I did my google searching and I tried all the mouse over heal macros but they're not working. Am I doing something wrong? I'm an arcanist and...

    Started by Nukocafe‎, 08-27-2013 06:04 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,837
    08-27-2013, 06:22 AM Go to last post
  2. Still can't play on the server I want too...

    I know this weekend has been rough on everyone and I am sure that things will be far from perfect going forward but we have received no news as to...

    Started by Gurt‎, 08-27-2013 12:00 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 6,836
    08-27-2013, 06:22 AM Go to last post
  3. Jp servers@ Launch

    Hopefully there wont be any issues at launch for new player creation :confused: but I doubt it. Create new character on Typhon please If you...

    Started by bl78‎, 08-27-2013 06:20 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,294
    08-27-2013, 06:20 AM Go to last post
  4. Was 1.0 Player where do I download the FFXIV:ARR Client

    Hello, I used to play Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 and have heard I do not have to buy a realm reborn to play. I have heard the servers are now live, but...

    Started by Soldrocius‎, 08-27-2013 06:16 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,068
    08-27-2013, 06:16 AM Go to last post
  5. What should I upgrade?

    What should I upgrade to play this game smooth as possible? Here's my spec, 1. Model: XPS 8300 2. Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @...

    Started by maddogko‎, 08-27-2013 06:00 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,122
    08-27-2013, 06:00 AM Go to last post
  6. Issue with accepting free company invite (PS3)

    I'm hoping to get an answer on how to resolve with on the ps3. I'll get an invite to join a free company but it dosn't give me a "yes or no" option...

    Started by Fran636‎, 08-27-2013 05:55 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,475
    08-27-2013, 05:55 AM Go to last post
  7. When is the game launched?

    I'm finding conflicting information about when the game is officially open. It was supposed to be the 27th as early access ends today, but I've read...

    Started by Elmo‎, 08-26-2013 11:37 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,792
    08-27-2013, 05:54 AM Go to last post
  8. Done all quest's and can't get new ones.

    I'm currently level 17, and just finished my class/story quest thingy. According to the game I gonna get my new class/story quest when I'm level...

    Started by Marbley‎, 08-27-2013 05:27 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,862
    08-27-2013, 05:53 AM Go to last post
  9. cooking lvl 5 class quest help

    I need to make grilled trout for my cooking class quest. I need princess trout but I cannot seem to find where to fish/buy the trout. can any1 help...

    Started by Zdine‎, 08-27-2013 01:49 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 8,223
    08-27-2013, 05:15 AM Go to last post
  10. Pre Order Questions

    My cousin wants to "Pre Order" right now. Will he be able to play when it downloads today? Or was early access locked when it began? He had to wait...

    Started by OrganizationXIll‎, 08-27-2013 03:44 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,991
    08-27-2013, 05:11 AM Go to last post
  11. Hi, got FFXIV Digital Collectors edition and slightly scared... Help!

    Hey guys, just needed to know will my collectors edition be delivered through a separate code? I bought the digital collectors edition.

    Started by iHOLLOWFIED‎, 08-27-2013 03:44 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,925
    08-27-2013, 05:06 AM Go to last post
  12. So much for "early access"...

    Is what everyone is screaming right about now with the exception of a select few players who managed to cram into the servers before the limit was...

    Started by Scootaloo‎, 08-26-2013 09:25 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 13,342
    08-27-2013, 04:56 AM Go to last post
  13. Question about physical copies bought online.

    I was wondering if we will get some kind of "buffer" time for those of us who purchased the physical copy of the game. It would be pretty sad to...

    Started by Hellborn‎, 08-27-2013 04:26 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,265
    08-27-2013, 04:55 AM Go to last post
  14. Lodestone and XIV forums not updating character levels or FC?

    I've noticed that since all the up and downtime yesterday, that the feeds on Lodestone doesn't seem to be updating me and my pals levels, but it's...

    Started by Blacksmith_Tony‎, 08-27-2013 03:51 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,530
    08-27-2013, 04:48 AM Go to last post
  15. Is it normal....

    ...to run out of quests and stuff to do in the City (Ul'Dah) at around level 10? I just got level 10 and other than my level 10 job quest, I do not...

    Started by SummerSkye‎, 08-27-2013 03:08 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,513
    08-27-2013, 04:47 AM Go to last post
  16. PS3 Chatbox elements resizing

    By elements resizing, I don't mean the L1+R3 mouse mode maneuver of changing just the text field size. I mean the same style as going into HUD Layout...

    Started by Zyketor‎, 08-27-2013 04:19 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,522
    08-27-2013, 04:28 AM Go to last post
  17. Synced Duty/Event - What is that?

    When going to start a duty, sometimes shows up a message something like this: "if you are level XX or more, your duty will be synced" What does...

    Started by RaphaelDDL‎, 08-27-2013 03:20 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,405
    08-27-2013, 03:58 AM Go to last post
  18. Updated game and now I can play.

    I don't have Early Access. Did they release the game early?

    Started by Ohkami‎, 08-27-2013 03:43 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,224
    08-27-2013, 03:54 AM Go to last post
  19. Chat commands

    Does anyone know the exact ranges of say, yell and shout? :confused:

    Started by Whizawk‎, 08-27-2013 03:53 AM
    chat commands
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,510
    08-27-2013, 03:53 AM Go to last post
  20. I, Am Monochrome Hero

    Hello to all and congratz on the pre order that got you guys into the early access. im glad to see the forums filled with comments and the servers...

    Started by MakaChromeHero‎, 08-27-2013 03:48 AM
    grind party, guild
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,696
    08-27-2013, 03:52 AM Go to last post

Page 428 of 448 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread