Page 427 of 448 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 ... LastLast
Threads 8521 to 8540 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,375
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Error 9000 again

    Thats right, got it again woot

    Started by Yuufarlc‎, 08-27-2013 01:05 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,747
    08-27-2013, 09:17 AM Go to last post
  2. A few questions about Servers

    Hi all, not sure if this is the right area to ask these questions. 1. Were the servers that most mmorpg gaming companies use actually designed for...

    Started by Attilus‎, 08-27-2013 09:06 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,120
    08-27-2013, 09:06 AM Go to last post
  3. Mog Station only shows 1 character?

    So I logged into Mog Station today to update billing/subs info to find it only lists a temp character I made to play on a JP server and not my main...

    Started by Shori‎, 08-27-2013 06:03 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,595
    08-27-2013, 09:05 AM Go to last post
  4. Chocobo quest?

    Where do you pick up the quest to get your chocobo? i have my Coeurl mount but cant ride it yet :(

    Started by Tabmow‎, 08-27-2013 06:51 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,945
    08-27-2013, 09:01 AM Go to last post
  5. Way to skip the beginning movie in the wagon?

    I am creating a few characters to see which I like. Is there a way to skip the opening movie in the wagon and just be in game?

    Started by Terabyte‎, 08-27-2013 08:46 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,589
    08-27-2013, 08:58 AM Go to last post
  6. How to remove my death penalty.

    Can someone please explain to me how to remove my death penalty. I realize that my hp, mp, and tp are reduce each time I die. Please help me because...

    Started by LeonOniSlash777‎, 08-27-2013 08:31 AM
    ff14 arr death penalty, remove death penalty
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,551
    08-27-2013, 08:39 AM Go to last post
  7. Is Lodestone already working?

    When I click on login at http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/ , it always return this message: No, I have characters (two); No, I don't have...

    Started by RaphaelDDL‎, 08-27-2013 08:17 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,207
    08-27-2013, 08:39 AM Go to last post
  8. Why would they take away the queue system? Error 1017.

    I think they just implemented a new mini-game. We can now keep clicking to try to log in instead of using the queue system. Are they out of...

    Started by ahtze‎, 08-27-2013 07:57 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,378
    08-27-2013, 08:07 AM Go to last post
  9. If two players start in different cities.. can they play together since level 1?

    For example if I play Pugilist and a friend plays Arcanist.. can we play together since level 1 o we have to level up to have similar quests?

    Started by Elysium‎, 08-27-2013 06:28 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,262
    08-27-2013, 07:55 AM Go to last post
  10. How do I switch to being an arcanist?

    I feel like an idiot for having to ask this, I have changed classes many many times before and never had this problem. I went and did all the quest...

    Started by Rein-Yoto‎, 08-27-2013 07:50 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 8,034
    08-27-2013, 07:55 AM Go to last post
  11. Third day in a row not being able to login

    The description of this forum is new player help and I need help logging into the game I payed for. I imagine lots of other people have the same...

    Started by Pizzagirl‎, 08-27-2013 07:45 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,091
    08-27-2013, 07:48 AM Go to last post
  12. 1017 again?

    You ever going to fix your broken game SE? This is getting old fast.

    Started by Battleborn719‎, 08-27-2013 07:16 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,601
    08-27-2013, 07:39 AM Go to last post
  13. My younger brother wasted my one-time race change ticket. Roll back?

    Heya, my brother yesterday accidentally wasted my one-time race change ticket on my main character from 1.0. Is there anything that can be done? A...

    Started by Monsalvato‎, 08-27-2013 06:06 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,856
    08-27-2013, 07:13 AM Go to last post
  14. Full Gear Customization Exists

    I along with many others have been under the impression that there would only be basic item customization in this game but alas, I found a guide...

    Started by Yoko_Kurama‎, 08-27-2013 07:08 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,251
    08-27-2013, 07:08 AM Go to last post
  15. Free Company Chest question

    There are 3 settings for chest usage. Full, Leader, and None. What does "Leader" mean? What I want to try and do is have members of the FC be able...

    Started by Kagato‎, 08-27-2013 05:51 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,592
    08-27-2013, 06:58 AM Go to last post
  16. Wonder when sony will release CE codes for PS3 CE digital edition

    Wonder if they will send it via email, psn message and even when (midnight maybe). Haven't heard any info about this.

    Started by Gerkargeo‎, 08-27-2013 05:42 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,092
    08-27-2013, 06:55 AM Go to last post
  17. I have yet to recieve my CE code.

    I bought and downloaded the Digital Collectors Edition from the Square Enix store. I got an email immediately with confirmation and a "early...

    Started by SummerSkye‎, 08-27-2013 05:16 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,736
    08-27-2013, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  18. Any suggestions for keeping bars & outfits across multiple PCs?

    So, I'm currently playing FFXIV on my desktop & laptop. However, bars, outfits & UI all appear to be stored client-side as opposed to server-side....

    Started by mstieler‎, 08-26-2013 07:22 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,370
    08-27-2013, 06:43 AM Go to last post
  19. Queue Times and Error 1017

    Is there a queue time for this game or do i have to keep trying to get in?

    Started by Sekbet‎, 08-27-2013 05:34 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,442
    08-27-2013, 06:33 AM Go to last post
  20. Joining a free company?

    My friend was trying to invite me to their free company, but it wasn't working. I thought there might have been a level requirement, but I just saw a...

    Started by Feyfire‎, 08-26-2013 09:36 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,721
    08-27-2013, 06:33 AM Go to last post

Page 427 of 448 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread