Page 424 of 448 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 ... LastLast
Threads 8461 to 8480 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,342
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Possible to "lock down" right click camera movement?

    In the default controls, in order to move the camera you have to click and hold RMB, but I find myself constantly holding that button down whether in...

    Started by Koehai‎, 08-27-2013 10:49 PM
    camera, click, hold, rmb, toggle
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,788
    08-27-2013, 10:49 PM Go to last post
  2. Redeeming PS3 Collectors Edition Codes

    Afternoon All, So I received my PS3 Collectors edition box today and tried to log onto the SE account management so I could add the product...

    Started by UberMunchkin‎, 08-27-2013 08:59 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,474
    08-27-2013, 10:42 PM Go to last post
  3. Lost character & 1.0 not found.

    So for some reason my phase 4 character is missing and when I try to activate a subscription im being told that I still need a copy of arr. Even...

    Started by redmoon86‎, 08-27-2013 10:16 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,176
    08-27-2013, 10:16 PM Go to last post
  4. Show us your Character Card

    here is mine whats yours?

    Started by Crimson-Falcon‎, 08-27-2013 07:28 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,341
    08-27-2013, 09:33 PM Go to last post
  5. Need Help?

    Any questions you guys have, me and my brother will be willing to help out (if we can) or if you just want to chill with us, feel free! xD ...

    Started by hibbz06‎, 08-27-2013 09:13 PM
    beginner, h1bbz, hibbz, new player, twitch
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,413
    08-27-2013, 09:15 PM Go to last post
  6. is there a way to keep certain players from joining your party in duty finder?

    Up until yesterday I had no problems with anyone fulfilling their roles but then I ran into a LNC that seriously didn't know how to play his role the...

    Started by PrinceKite‎, 08-27-2013 08:55 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,249
    08-27-2013, 09:14 PM Go to last post
  7. Regarding Jobs.

    I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet or not ,I couldn't find any info over the internet so I thought of asking here. to all the Multi-50s...

    Started by XioKen‎, 08-27-2013 08:51 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,199
    08-27-2013, 09:14 PM Go to last post
  8. DUTY FINDER IS RUBISH!

    FEAR NOT! I have a logical argument to vent my frustration with. Its so bad... when I need to do a quest dungeon and need to wait there for an...

    Started by Canniballistic‎, 08-27-2013 01:29 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,206
    08-27-2013, 09:13 PM Go to last post
  9. Question Regarding Free Companies

    1) Can I transfer leader status or make a rank that has the same privilege as the leader? 2) How do you rank up an FC? 3) How do you make an FC...

    Started by Sorakeith‎, 08-27-2013 03:47 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,483
    08-27-2013, 09:04 PM Go to last post
  10. Need a copy for each player?

    I have a PS3 copy of the game, and the launcher is already installed on it. Would my sister be able to register an SE account and just subscribe, or...

    Started by Jacost‎, 08-27-2013 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,377
    08-27-2013, 08:30 PM Go to last post
  11. Confused about registering account

    I've been reading the forums about some people registering to wrong service account/starting new one accidently and since the whole thing confuses me...

    Started by PrincessLuna‎, 08-27-2013 08:18 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,418
    08-27-2013, 08:23 PM Go to last post
  12. Char Creation still restricted?

    My fiancee is trying to make a char to play with me on Diabolos but it's saying the char creation limit is still up. Does this randomly go off or is...

    Started by Noctem‎, 08-27-2013 06:52 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,986
    08-27-2013, 08:14 PM Go to last post
  13. How many characters access CE items?

    I just wanted to make doubly sure before I redeem my items from the moogle - can I access the CE items with *all* the characters in my account? Or...

    Started by Lhuna‎, 08-27-2013 10:27 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,803
    08-27-2013, 07:44 PM Go to last post
  14. can't access CE items ? account issues ???....

    hey guys, started a early access account and played that character(lord riclamin) up to level 15 then i got my CE game with the new...

    Started by razza‎, 08-27-2013 10:05 AM
    account, ce, collectors edition, early access
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,288
    08-27-2013, 07:18 PM Go to last post
  15. [PS3] How can I get my CE items?

    I have done the early access things, and I have got the pre-order items in game this morning. After that I have got my FF14 PS3 CE from game shop. I...

    Started by jasontcwong‎, 08-27-2013 05:47 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,790
    08-27-2013, 06:42 PM Go to last post
  16. Check your *SPAM* folders! ;)

    Squeenix just sent me my PC CE code! ......and it worked. At least that's a relief. :)

    Started by SummerSkye‎, 08-27-2013 05:54 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,363
    08-27-2013, 06:33 PM Go to last post
  17. Full List of Text Commands

    Anyone know where I can find the FULL list of /commands ? I saw it once on the forums (beta), but can not find it here. This is not just the...

    Started by Asiaine‎, 08-27-2013 04:30 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,423
    08-27-2013, 06:06 PM Go to last post
  18. Why it shows "You have no available characters." in mog station?

    When I redeem my Game Activation Code via the Mog Station a short while ago,I can see my characters name in the right banner. But it shows "You have...

    Started by aiko_wang‎, 08-27-2013 02:37 PM
    characters mog station
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 12,546
    08-27-2013, 06:03 PM Go to last post
  19. Community Site for Oceanics/ENG Players on JP Servers

    Hello Everyone! I'm glad to see more people playing FFXIV:ARR. Welcome! For those of you who are Oceanic players or English speaking players on...

    Started by Owatatsumi‎, 08-23-2013 11:18 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 8,942
    08-27-2013, 05:59 PM Go to last post
  20. I think I accidentally bought 2 accounts.

    When I log in I get the choice between Choosing Final Fantasy XIV 1 and 2. It's all in Japanese though and I can't tell via the mog station what the...

    Started by caven‎, 08-27-2013 01:32 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,092
    08-27-2013, 05:45 PM Go to last post

Page 424 of 448 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread