Page 422 of 448 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 ... LastLast
Threads 8421 to 8440 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 573,022
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Need LOTS of help (no CE items, reg on enix but NOT mog, gold spam bot on cactuar)

    Okay I need lots of help, please read below: 1. Never got anything but the early start code, am registered on enix, but not mog station, am only...

    Started by Thaeros‎, 08-28-2013 02:48 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,753
    08-28-2013, 03:24 AM Go to last post
  2. CE item claim from SE digital download instructions!

    For all of you confused about how to get your CE items, and no email with no special code, here's how you do it. After some super sleuthing, I...

    Started by Jenkz‎, 08-28-2013 02:40 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,079
    08-28-2013, 03:17 AM Go to last post
  3. Retailers who stock game cards in the UK?

    Hi all, Has anyone seen any retailers in the UK that are selling game time yet? I did a quick Google search but didn't find much. Thank you

    Started by Lava‎, 08-28-2013 03:02 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,702
    08-28-2013, 03:16 AM Go to last post
  4. New Servers on the Horizon

    I made this as a new thread so the maximum amount of people can see this but this morning the Devs have let us know that they are preparing...

    Started by Yoko_Kurama‎, 08-28-2013 01:27 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,636
    08-28-2013, 02:47 AM Go to last post
  5. Gear sets

    Is there a way to transfer Gear sets data between PC and PS3?

    Started by Sassychan‎, 08-28-2013 02:41 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,174
    08-28-2013, 02:41 AM Go to last post
  6. Storage - I need more space!

    Hello all, I realize the game is fairly new but I have yet to find a way to increase storage space/bank items. I'm the type of player who takes...

    Started by OrwenYar‎, 08-28-2013 01:16 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,749
    08-28-2013, 02:39 AM Go to last post
  7. Seriously low FPS

    My system exceeds the min requirements in every way, but I get sub-25 fps everywhere I go. My system: i7 950 @ 3.4GHz GTX580 (815/2030) 6GB...

    Started by Wren_Fuoren‎, 08-28-2013 12:55 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,616
    08-28-2013, 02:39 AM Go to last post
  8. Help please

    How do I change the way my character looks from beta?

    Started by Marnie‎, 08-24-2013 09:17 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,582
    08-28-2013, 02:32 AM Go to last post
  9. PS3 CE Edition Upgrade

    Anyone know if we can upgrade to the CE edition we PSN if we have the standard disc edition?

    Started by EmptyFibers‎, 08-28-2013 02:28 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,428
    08-28-2013, 02:28 AM Go to last post
  10. Conjurer or Arcanist, which is the better healer?

    Hi Basically that question in the topic. Read that both of them can heal, but which one's better at it?

    Started by Kalice‎, 08-28-2013 02:02 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 9,256
    08-28-2013, 02:13 AM Go to last post
  11. Legacy member, having problems summoning coerl/legacy choco..

    I can't summon either of my mounts, it says "unauthorized to summon mount" I can't seem to find any information on as to why however...

    Started by Disposition96‎, 08-27-2013 03:49 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,796
    08-28-2013, 02:11 AM Go to last post
  12. Pet macro and scholar

    I've two questions. 1: What is the command to use a pet ability? I want to use the fairy's ability with a mouse over macro. 2: My points are...

    Started by Sneakaboo‎, 08-26-2013 07:03 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,865
    08-28-2013, 02:09 AM Go to last post
  13. Q Regarding capped instances and armor

    So... right now I'm a bit above the level to do the main story dungeons (sastasha tam tara copperbell etc) and as such have exchanged my armor for...

    Started by Shori‎, 08-28-2013 01:34 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,363
    08-28-2013, 01:52 AM Go to last post
  14. how do i get my collectors edition items when i bought a digital download ?

    hey i got my collectors edition last week, and was even playing the early access logged on today and i got my early access items yet no ...

    Started by heavyarms2201‎, 08-27-2013 09:02 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,538
    08-28-2013, 01:43 AM Go to last post
  15. On subscription page - What is difference between Standard and Entry?

    Besides 1 char per world, 8 max, for entry? I do not even see different prices, is there a chart somewhere?

    Started by Archaegeo‎, 08-28-2013 01:10 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,630
    08-28-2013, 01:40 AM Go to last post
  16. WARNING: GMAIL AND GAME CODE

    Gmail seems to treat the game code as spam. PLEASE check your spam folder for an email from webhelp.v4 if you pre-ordered from SE digitally. Mine...

    Started by BlossomRose‎, 08-28-2013 12:56 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,570
    08-28-2013, 01:26 AM Go to last post
  17. Impressions of the PS3 version?

    What do you guys think of the PS3 version of this game? I'm personally having a hard time getting used to it. It's actually hurting my eyes a...

    Started by koop‎, 08-25-2013 08:05 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 64
    • Views: 15,394
    08-28-2013, 01:23 AM Go to last post
  18. Where can I get the CE digital upgrade?

    I've been looking all over for a way to upgrade my standard edition to the collector's edition. Is it even available yet? I've looked in the Mog...

    Started by Starzilla‎, 08-27-2013 09:14 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,256
    08-28-2013, 01:20 AM Go to last post
  19. Best starting class/area to learn the game?

    For those of us who are truly new?

    Started by Archaegeo‎, 08-28-2013 01:00 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,635
    08-28-2013, 01:15 AM Go to last post
  20. PlayStation CE Items When will i get them

    hi yes i pre-orderd the collectors edition from game.co.uk for playstation will the codes come in the box or should i have a email of them i dont...

    Started by jaggyjager‎, 08-28-2013 12:26 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 998
    08-28-2013, 01:14 AM Go to last post

Page 422 of 448 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread