Page 420 of 448 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast
Threads 8381 to 8400 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,532
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. i buy a CE Key , Just For See The Server Is Full List Cant Play ?

    i buy a CE Key , Just For See The Server Is Full List Cant Play ? that is so stupid server . waitting list also cant go in , what the hell u doing...

    Started by OnlyBun‎, 08-28-2013 07:54 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 990
    08-28-2013, 08:01 AM Go to last post
  2. You are unable to accept a new duty. Please try again later.

    My group has been getting this error for this last hour when trying to queue for The Navel or duty finder activity. I am wary of logging out to try...

    Started by Thenmal‎, 08-28-2013 07:34 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,138
    08-28-2013, 07:54 AM Go to last post
  3. So Is This The New Thing To Do Now???

    I am noticing A lot of Player characters are just standing around. Doing absolutely nothing. It's sort of creepy; more like Walking dead without the...

    Started by Tazz‎, 08-28-2013 07:39 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,744
    08-28-2013, 07:51 AM Go to last post
  4. Really? All the servers are locked now?

    Ok, really Devs. Do something about your server capacity. Quick. I just tried to create a new character and all the NA/EU Servers except for two...

    Started by Kalice‎, 08-28-2013 04:00 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,255
    08-28-2013, 07:45 AM Go to last post
  5. New Class for 2-Handed Swords

    I think we should get a new class that uses 2-Handed Swords, like Longswords and Broadswords. As a Job, it could Class off into Samurai for Katanas....

    Started by Johnist‎, 08-28-2013 07:33 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,330
    08-28-2013, 07:36 AM Go to last post
  6. What JP server are the english people at?

    since we cant even get in on the N/A server what jp server are the n/a ppl at

    Started by Dragoon305‎, 08-28-2013 06:24 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,793
    08-28-2013, 07:31 AM Go to last post
  7. Having trouble getting online. Help

    I brought the disc copy of FF14 but I'm having trouble. A message comes up after I enter my username and password "No valid account is avalible to...

    Started by DiasFlac‎, 08-28-2013 07:25 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,189
    08-28-2013, 07:27 AM Go to last post
  8. I haven't got my collectors edition items bonuses!!!

    help!! i´m lvl 14 and haven´t got my CE items bonuses!! Server: adamantoise

    Started by Rexius‎, 08-28-2013 07:08 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,148
    08-28-2013, 07:24 AM Go to last post
  9. Are you frustrated? Pro or Con

    Any pro for ff14 arr please write how many in game hours after player creation you have enjoyed, any con do the same. Pro's/ aka White Knights try...

    Started by bl78‎, 08-28-2013 04:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,809
    08-28-2013, 07:24 AM Go to last post
  10. Friends Can't Join my Server

    I Played phase 3, 4, and early release on Diablo server. I recruited 3 friends to play. Not only can they not join my server but I am unable to get...

    Started by Matthew_Albright‎, 08-28-2013 07:18 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,975
    08-28-2013, 07:23 AM Go to last post
  11. Servers& how they work...

    Full explanation, your server has reached its maximum for total population, example total say of 10,000 players. Wait times here can be much more...

    Started by bl78‎, 08-28-2013 07:08 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,480
    08-28-2013, 07:20 AM Go to last post
  12. Botany advice?

    I'm a 17 conji, and just picked up botany. The people online said I have to activate the botany tool in order to go chop wood, so I did. Now I am...

    Started by Zynn‎, 08-28-2013 05:14 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,436
    08-28-2013, 07:15 AM Go to last post
  13. I'd appreciate some replies! :)

    Good evening everyone, first off I would like to adress a great job to SQUARE ENIX for the amazing game they released. I got it today from my...

    Started by Enticed‎, 08-28-2013 07:05 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,285
    08-28-2013, 07:05 AM Go to last post
  14. Game subscription 90/180 day bonuses?

    Hey, just wondering loving the game so far and can see myself playing for a long time, but unsure will I get any bonuses for getting a 90 or 180 day...

    Started by Soldrocius‎, 08-28-2013 06:50 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,567
    08-28-2013, 07:02 AM Go to last post
  15. Repair gear ?

    Is it possible to repair another persons gear like in FINAL FANTASY XIV 1.0 ? I can't seem to find a way to do this. For an MMO, they want us to...

    Started by Shadow_Sama‎, 08-28-2013 06:04 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,742
    08-28-2013, 06:51 AM Go to last post
  16. Collectors Edition upgrade

    Gonna post this here because I'm sure many of us are coming from different games and many of us may be quitting or taking a break from these...

    Started by AshaQT‎, 08-28-2013 06:49 AM
    gift, mog shop, new game, trade, transition
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,685
    08-28-2013, 06:49 AM Go to last post
  17. Common Questions for New Players Thread!

    Please post your common questions and answers here, I'll try to stay on top any additions. When can I join a Grand Company? As early as level...

    Started by mooney6023‎, 08-26-2013 02:41 PM
    help a novice, new player friendly, tips
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,015
    08-28-2013, 06:29 AM Go to last post
  18. Launch Speech from Yoshi-P

    For some reason the forum just refuses to allow me to make any post, so I'm posting it here, hopefully one of you can repost this in the general...

    Started by EmiliM‎, 08-28-2013 05:15 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,359
    08-28-2013, 06:29 AM Go to last post
  19. FF14 on PS3 and PC Subscriptions

    If you own FF14 on PC and PS3, can you have them both registered to one account? If so, would that be a single fee? It would seem silly to pay two...

    Started by Sartaj‎, 08-27-2013 09:27 PM
    desktop, ps3, subscription fee
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 5,358
    08-28-2013, 06:26 AM Go to last post
  20. Just wondering about the Queue...

    On the first day of early access if the server was full there was a queue to get in if the servers were full, and I thought they had removed it for...

    Started by Mikakou‎, 08-28-2013 06:24 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,140
    08-28-2013, 06:24 AM Go to last post

Page 420 of 448 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread