Page 416 of 448 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast
Threads 8301 to 8320 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,430
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Target Cycling on PS3

    I was playing last night on the ps3 and I was having a little trouble cycling through the monsters and the other PCs As I started as a conjurer I...

    Started by Skhye‎, 08-28-2013 08:32 PM
    ps3, targetting
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,419
    08-28-2013, 09:15 PM Go to last post
  2. Will Free time be extended

    So, since i will only get til September 9 to play without paying, and i couldnt even Log in more than once to create my character, i assume we will...

    Started by Lanatir‎, 08-28-2013 08:02 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,616
    08-28-2013, 08:55 PM Go to last post
  3. Why CE 1.0 Player not getting CE 2.0 ingame bonus items?

    I'm CE 1.0 player start to play on beta test phase 4 in this phase i get a "onion helm" form mog letter But now 28/8/2013. I logged to play game...

    Started by Ingus‎, 08-28-2013 08:00 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,196
    08-28-2013, 08:10 PM Go to last post
  4. Physical CE for PS3 No codes?

    When I opened my physical collector's edition of the game today i found that there was only one registration code in it. Are there supposed to be...

    Started by Vanir‎, 08-28-2013 09:08 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,826
    08-28-2013, 07:49 PM Go to last post
  5. What the macros

    Hi all this is a Noob question can someone explain to me what is the macros ? and how can i use it ? this is my 1st FF game i play i got...

    Started by Alpha-M‎, 08-28-2013 07:22 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,363
    08-28-2013, 07:48 PM Go to last post
  6. Post in other sections?

    I was curious what character level or post count I needed to be able and open threads in other sections than this? :confused:

    Started by xDrac‎, 08-28-2013 07:14 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,310
    08-28-2013, 07:35 PM Go to last post
  7. Its true... NA/EU arent he only ones to suffer

    Just launched the game this morning and it was unable to update JP worlds. NA/EU characters fine just not JP. Guess This is currently JP prime-time?

    Started by Shori‎, 08-28-2013 07:30 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,115
    08-28-2013, 07:33 PM Go to last post
  8. Gear with holes/slots

    I have found a chest piece with what look like 4 green holes/slots in it. What goes into these holes/slots i presume it is to upgrade them but...

    Started by Syamic‎, 08-28-2013 06:36 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,587
    08-28-2013, 07:17 PM Go to last post
  9. Creating guilds

    Hi I have a quick question, I wanted to make a guild (or ff14's guild equivalent) how would I go about doing so and what are the requirements?

    Started by Ignnis‎, 08-28-2013 02:52 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,403
    08-28-2013, 06:55 PM Go to last post
  10. How to receive the Moogle Cap

    Hi everybody, I don't Know how receive Bonus Items ・Cait Sith Doll ・Moogle Cap could you explain what should I do? Tnx.

    Started by Saradon‎, 08-28-2013 06:15 PM
    bonus items, cait sith doll, moogle cap
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,199
    08-28-2013, 06:35 PM Go to last post
  11. Companions?

    where do i go and get them? I don't know where i should go to get one. Can you choose what type you get or no?

    Started by Izayoia‎, 08-28-2013 03:49 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,401
    08-28-2013, 06:29 PM Go to last post
  12. no really where is my game

    So when tracking my game being sent to me it says the game has been delivered.... but yeah no it hasn't. I didn't get anything in the mail or by fed...

    Started by matthew_martigan‎, 08-28-2013 04:56 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,737
    08-28-2013, 06:25 PM Go to last post
  13. Upgrade game

    Hi everyone, I was wondering if it might be possible to upgrade youre normal FFXIV game to a collectors edition? Sincerly regards, Max

    Started by Maxtorym‎, 08-28-2013 06:13 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,529
    08-28-2013, 06:18 PM Go to last post
  14. Gamecard Question!

    Would it be possible to add 2x 60 days Time Cards? Or can u just add 1 at a time? Because I want to subscribe for 4 months & get the veteran rewards...

    Started by Bamhead‎, 08-28-2013 04:03 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,221
    08-28-2013, 06:12 PM Go to last post
  15. Have a Seat - a Nice Feature for New Players to Know About

    A wonderful feature I discovered when exploring FFXIV, if you type /sit near a chair or bench or any reasonable surface, your main character will...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 08-28-2013 05:42 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,882
    08-28-2013, 05:53 PM Go to last post
  16. Taking settings between PCs.

    Is there a way to take my settings between PCs? Like gear armory profiles, macros and such. Search wasn't turning up anything, but I don't think I'm...

    Started by Rezael‎, 08-28-2013 08:10 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,549
    08-28-2013, 05:41 PM Go to last post
  17. Mount Speed/Ingame Clock

    Is there a way to upgrade your mount speed? Because I'm a lvl 37 scholar and doing fate runs starting with everyone in the group going towards the...

    Started by Arktos828‎, 08-28-2013 05:30 PM
    arr, mounts
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,303
    08-28-2013, 05:30 PM Go to last post
  18. Chain System

    Hello, I have been playing and have seen something like a "chain system", and some lvling guides recommend to "chain" to lvl up, so: Can...

    Started by Vandroiy‎, 08-28-2013 05:02 PM
    chain
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,182
    08-28-2013, 05:12 PM Go to last post
  19. Can you reset attribute points at some point?

    Right now, I am going for Monk. During this journey, my attributes will be spent on strength primarily. If I should decide to play a White Mage,...

    Started by SummerSkye‎, 08-28-2013 04:37 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 14,475
    08-28-2013, 04:46 PM Go to last post
  20. Race Stats, I need some help!

    Right, so my quesiton basically is - I want to be a white mage later on so I started as conjurer. I've noticed that Highlander gives more MND than...

    Started by Enticed‎, 08-28-2013 04:09 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,429
    08-28-2013, 04:37 PM Go to last post

Page 416 of 448 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread