Page 410 of 448 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 ... LastLast
Threads 8181 to 8200 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,375
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Can you max out chocobo companions?

    Just wanted to know if you have to be pragmatic about how you specialize your chocobo or if you can just eventually get everything. Thanks!

    Started by Ventus‎, 08-29-2013 10:55 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,497
    08-29-2013, 07:07 PM Go to last post
  2. How to use the Mounts that you got from the Collectors Edition

    I'm new to the game currently level 19 and they said it u need to be level 20 to get a mount. My question is how do I get a Chocobo? And I...

    Started by GoToSleep‎, 08-29-2013 04:10 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,814
    08-29-2013, 07:05 PM Go to last post
  3. Ultimate Game Cards

    i bought UGC accessed the site the searched for FFXIV clicked on redeem code then it takes me to Account management not code redemption page ...

    Started by Crimson-Falcon‎, 08-29-2013 03:52 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,776
    08-29-2013, 06:22 PM Go to last post
  4. Compatibility of CE Codes

    Situation: I have the physical copy of the PS3 Collectors Edition. I am playing ARR on PC, however, and have no desire to play on PS3. ...

    Started by Raynair‎, 08-28-2013 05:15 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,285
    08-29-2013, 06:05 PM Go to last post
  5. HOW TO USE THE MOUNT?

    WAIT UNTIL LVL 20 IS THAT RIGHT?THEN GO WHERE?

    Started by VeexeCerberus‎, 08-29-2013 12:40 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,095
    08-29-2013, 05:56 PM Go to last post
  6. How do I leave a party...................

    I used the Duty finder to do the level 20 Ifrete trial, and the tank was omg alsdjkfsaldjf so bad. He would run in circles, and not even dps......

    Started by ntall1‎, 08-29-2013 04:56 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,952
    08-29-2013, 05:49 PM Go to last post
  7. Connecting PS3 to PC account help

    Hello, I received my PS3 version today, and having seen many warning on how to avoid making a second account, I was told to select "Add new Platform"...

    Started by Claire_Pendragon‎, 08-29-2013 05:16 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,455
    08-29-2013, 05:27 PM Go to last post
  8. Meter next to the Gil on PS3 menu screen

    I was wondering. Does anyone know what the numbers beside the gil on the PS3 menu screen are?

    Started by Lithera‎, 08-29-2013 01:13 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,104
    08-29-2013, 05:09 PM Go to last post
  9. So I'm wondering, will there be a possibility of one server transfer for free?

    I literally started playing this game to play w/my brother and his friends but I unfortunately had no internet at the time of launch due to a big...

    Started by sleepysabin‎, 08-29-2013 02:48 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,050
    08-29-2013, 05:04 PM Go to last post
  10. not sure where to post this

    my question is i alrdy had ffxiv on pc so i went and bought it on ps3 now i got an extra key am i able to give it away or am i force to register it...

    Started by darkreaver‎, 08-29-2013 02:14 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,188
    08-29-2013, 04:59 PM Go to last post
  11. How do PC users play with PS3 users?

    I have the game on PC but a couple of my friends have it on ps3 and i know its compatible but Idk how to do it somebody please help.

    Started by Ryokuson‎, 08-29-2013 01:41 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,496
    08-29-2013, 04:48 PM Go to last post
  12. Screen shots, not as easy as it should be. Help me please!

    Ok so I have a keyboard for my PS3 (lucky!) so the screen capture function works pretty much the same. Press "Scroll Lock" to hide the UI then "Print...

    Started by Kirisunna‎, 08-28-2013 10:14 AM
    failure, ps3, screen shot, screen shots
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,161
    08-29-2013, 03:48 PM Go to last post
  13. HOW TO GET OP EQUIPMENT?

    Ok guys ! my perception! 1.in this game if u wanna get the decent equipment u have to create it on your own! 2.there is no gear drop AT ALL...

    Started by VeexeCerberus‎, 08-29-2013 12:39 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,273
    08-29-2013, 03:35 PM Go to last post
  14. Streaming and giving away a full game!

    www.twitch.tv/nug_

    Started by Nug‎, 08-29-2013 03:15 PM
    stream, streaming, twitch, twitch.tv
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,037
    08-29-2013, 03:15 PM Go to last post
  15. PS3 A Realm Reborn CE code

    I was wondering where I would redeem this code so I can get my CE items. I've got a code which has 18 digits layed out like XXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX and...

    Started by Sloth19451‎, 08-28-2013 04:39 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,462
    08-29-2013, 03:13 PM Go to last post
  16. Chat"modes"?

    I'm assuming /shout is like /2 or /1 in other MMO's aka "zone wide chat"? Is there a way to make shout your default chat mode so when I press...

    Started by pctech86‎, 08-29-2013 12:17 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,921
    08-29-2013, 03:09 PM Go to last post
  17. Question: Immortal Flames promotion ranking

    I am currently a rank chief flame sergeant with the immortal flames but it won't allow me to go further in my promotion because i haven't completed a...

    Started by Ericyu‎, 08-29-2013 03:09 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,289
    08-29-2013, 03:09 PM Go to last post
  18. How to get more and different fishing bait?

    Im at the fishing guild in Limsa, but I cant find a merchant there selling anything - like bait?

    Started by Mimzel‎, 08-29-2013 01:57 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,369
    08-29-2013, 02:32 PM Go to last post
  19. Attribute ratios %

    Good afternoon. I'm trying to understand the ratios at which the attributes affect the properties (Mainly) Defense. The Attributes page has...

    Started by Gustoril‎, 08-29-2013 02:19 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,257
    08-29-2013, 02:19 PM Go to last post
  20. NA servers full

    So i wanted to reroll, made a mistake picking the wrong race for the class i wanted and wasnt happy about it. So i decided to reroll but all NA...

    Started by Asphyxiantologist‎, 08-29-2013 12:18 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,865
    08-29-2013, 01:11 PM Go to last post

Page 410 of 448 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread