Page 407 of 448 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 ... LastLast
Threads 8121 to 8140 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,620
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Can't create a new thread for "Website Bugs"

    I'm trying to post an issue on "Website Bugs" but when I try to create a thread, it gives me the following error. Since i can create ths thread on...

    Started by 4649‎, 08-30-2013 03:20 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,658
    08-30-2013, 06:04 AM Go to last post
  2. Saved gear sets?

    Hey I tried searching and havent found what I'm looking for. I thought in beta the devs posted that you would be able to have saved gear sets, then...

    Started by Darkrotor‎, 08-30-2013 05:50 AM
    gear sets
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,602
    08-30-2013, 06:01 AM Go to last post
  3. Question regarding the Guardians during character creation

    So I've played 2 betas of this game and full service and when you make a character it asks you to pick your guardian and 'birth date' or whatnot....

    Started by Nukocafe‎, 08-30-2013 05:32 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,535
    08-30-2013, 05:52 AM Go to last post
  4. Breeding pet

    Will that come with housing? another thing i sub for 90 days but havent goten any vet rewards yet? used visa Thanks

    Started by Moridin82‎, 08-30-2013 12:53 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,330
    08-30-2013, 05:51 AM Go to last post
  5. I can't create new threads on other subforums

    My main character is level 32 and I haven't created a thread before, but whenever I try to create one, a message pops up saying that I can't do it. ...

    Started by Rainbowsaurus‎, 08-30-2013 01:45 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,050
    08-30-2013, 05:44 AM Go to last post
  6. Picked wrong character to be my main in forums - any way to change?

    My wife and I created characters last Saturday and I set one of them as my avatar in the forums. Unfortunately we have only been able to access that...

    Started by Spiffier‎, 08-30-2013 03:01 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,347
    08-30-2013, 05:39 AM Go to last post
  7. Is changing your last name impossible?

    ...or can they do it if you open a ticket? I decided that I want a different last name, but I really do not feel like starting over. Do they have the...

    Started by SummerSkye‎, 08-30-2013 04:57 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,224
    08-30-2013, 05:32 AM Go to last post
  8. Getting bait

    I noticed I can make a few types of bait by being a culinarian. However the lvl 5 fisher quest told me to catch fish using pill bugs as bait but...

    Started by pctech86‎, 08-30-2013 04:18 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,434
    08-30-2013, 04:51 AM Go to last post
  9. Receiving New Items that are Already Damaged

    I started a Conjurer Class last night and recieved items in quests that were already damanged and I could not use....even tho they were marked Level...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 08-30-2013 03:32 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,909
    08-30-2013, 04:46 AM Go to last post
  10. Auction House..

    I'm sure there is a post somewhere around but I can't seem to find it. How does one go about buying mats, armour, weapons etc... I see that market...

    Started by dVsDaMaJa‎, 08-30-2013 12:52 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,951
    08-30-2013, 04:35 AM Go to last post
  11. Changing the Chocobo Companion Name

    Is there anyway to change the name of the chocobo? I haven't been able to name it during P4/Official release. Thanks :)

    Started by Genis‎, 08-30-2013 03:14 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 15,596
    08-30-2013, 04:30 AM Go to last post
  12. Leveling other classes.

    By what means are we supposed to level other classes? I started off as an Arcanist because I wanted to play the game with my husband. No big deal. At...

    Started by brazendreams‎, 08-30-2013 03:59 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,690
    08-30-2013, 04:29 AM Go to last post
  13. subscriptions plz help

    can someone tell me how the hell I get a subscription going on this game they clearly don't like making anything easy like 10 codes for this game 10...

    Started by nemein‎, 08-27-2013 11:08 PM
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 4,374
    08-30-2013, 04:23 AM Go to last post
  14. What level to make general group posts/replies?

    Keep getting: "New forum post cannot be made due to either you have reached to your daily limit or your main character's level is not high enough."...

    Started by Archaegeo‎, 08-30-2013 04:01 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,102
    08-30-2013, 04:01 AM Go to last post
  15. Can you log in to the ps3 if you have a pc account?

    I heard from people that they can log in to the ps3 with their pc accounts (assuming that the characters data is stored on the account itself and its...

    Started by PrayingMantis‎, 08-30-2013 03:36 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,539
    08-30-2013, 03:56 AM Go to last post
  16. quick question about goldsmith

    Hi. So have got the wheatered chaser hammer and have been mining a bit to i am lvl 7 miner. When i open the crafting log to make coper ingot it...

    Started by dakness‎, 08-29-2013 06:30 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,589
    08-30-2013, 03:45 AM Go to last post
  17. Looking for Guild on Midgardsormr

    I'm looking for a casual-friendly, adult guild on the Midgardsormr server. Some place to socialize while playing. Please let me know if you're...

    Started by Victros‎, 08-30-2013 03:43 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 997
    08-30-2013, 03:43 AM Go to last post
  18. What is everyone's reason for fishing?

    I haven't tried it myself but is there a reason why everyone loves fishing so much? Do you get some kind of bonuses for it? Or do people just enjoy...

    Started by Nukocafe‎, 08-29-2013 06:00 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,855
    08-30-2013, 03:42 AM Go to last post
  19. What story quests are essential?

    Hi there. I am leveling through quests with my gf. Every quest i do, i do with her, with exception of class quests. Now, she doesnt play as often...

    Started by Madeiner‎, 08-30-2013 12:56 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,627
    08-30-2013, 03:37 AM Go to last post
  20. Equipment sets

    Is there a way to tell if a piece of gear you have in the armory chest is assigned to an equipment set? For example if I have a pair of gloves I use...

    Started by pctech86‎, 08-30-2013 02:07 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,481
    08-30-2013, 03:33 AM Go to last post

Page 407 of 448 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread