Page 405 of 448 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 ... LastLast
Threads 8081 to 8100 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,297
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Mogu Mogu Item code region locked ?

    Why is this item code region locked when it was stated absolutely nowhere (the purchase website, the product information page, or even on the card...

    Started by Yurimi‎, 08-27-2013 12:06 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,160
    08-30-2013, 08:08 PM Go to last post
  2. Square Enix Member Code?

    Got my standard edition box today in the mail, and registered my game. There also was a smaller paper with a 6-3-6-3 code on it. When I typed...

    Started by Bloodwillow‎, 08-29-2013 03:47 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 6,346
    08-30-2013, 07:52 PM Go to last post
  3. How to get Magitek armor mount?

    Well i'm not really an new player, just another legacy playere here but could't find anywhere to post this question. I saw some people running in...

    Started by Chichong‎, 08-30-2013 06:30 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,699
    08-30-2013, 06:50 PM Go to last post
  4. grand company ranks

    sory the the noob question but how do you upgrade from serpent corporal to serpent sergent 3rd class please? when i try to see what is needed...

    Started by Spawnie‎, 08-30-2013 02:10 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,750
    08-30-2013, 06:24 PM Go to last post
  5. Can i transfer a character from a JP server to a NA server?

    I've officially given up on attempting to log into the NA servers, just cant get in, not happening. I heard that we are all getting a free world...

    Started by Makior72‎, 08-30-2013 06:30 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,712
    08-30-2013, 06:11 PM Go to last post
  6. Free Company Crest?

    How do I change the crest? I am at a GC, and talking to the OIC personell, but cant figure out how to change the crest.

    Started by Mimzel‎, 08-29-2013 01:38 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 29,461
    08-30-2013, 05:42 PM Go to last post
  7. SquareEnix Customer Support contact details

    Hey guys, Trying to get in touch with customer support, however they appear to have have their contact number listed anywhere... anyone by...

    Started by MikeyMac87‎, 08-30-2013 05:29 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 986
    08-30-2013, 05:29 PM Go to last post
  8. No profile picture?

    I create a new character this morning and lvl it up to lvl 5. However there is no picture for my profile pic/avatar... plz advise thx

    Started by VictorSama‎, 08-26-2013 02:55 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,474
    08-30-2013, 05:14 PM Go to last post
  9. Level 20 chocobo/mount access question.

    When I reach level 20, if I have a legacy chocobo/coeurl mount can I ride it right away or do I HAVE to purchase the grand company chocobo to use any...

    Started by Vespar‎, 08-30-2013 06:04 AM
    mount chocobo
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,595
    08-30-2013, 05:12 PM Go to last post
  10. Requesting Seasonal Event Info for New Players

    I read in the devel section that there will be a Moonfaire event coming up with some nice special outfits available. Can someone explain or describe...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 08-30-2013 06:44 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,957
    08-30-2013, 05:02 PM Go to last post
  11. Whats the best way to level.

    I am really confused with the multiple classes you can be how you can level them with limited amounts of quests, is the hunting log, instances, fates...

    Started by Denaeb‎, 08-30-2013 03:39 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,276
    08-30-2013, 04:42 PM Go to last post
  12. confused

    i just have a couple quick questions 1. when will player housing be added 2. is there a way to shatter your crystal for shards, i remember doin...

    Started by Vyncentdragonsbane‎, 08-30-2013 04:13 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,818
    08-30-2013, 04:38 PM Go to last post
  13. Thaumerage POS nad CONS

    Thaumerag a..ka as lvl 1 blackmage is not too bad at dealing damage.but at the end they dont deal damage anymore and the defence is like a...

    Started by VeexeCerberus‎, 08-30-2013 04:27 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,393
    08-30-2013, 04:27 PM Go to last post
  14. question about lv sync in dungeon

    If I equip a job, for example, summoner, and I go to dungeons below lv30, would my pet turn back into carbuncle? or will it stay as my new summon? ...

    Started by DarkSnowyWolf‎, 08-30-2013 03:33 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,199
    08-30-2013, 03:37 PM Go to last post
  15. Is there any difference between EU and US key codes?

    Since there are no region restrictions in FFXIV, would it matter if someone purchased an EU code and played in the US?

    Started by Bazgrim‎, 08-30-2013 12:31 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,813
    08-30-2013, 03:36 PM Go to last post
  16. Collectors edition in game items.

    Didn't get any information when I can receive my items. For either legacy or CE. Was wondering how long it took people to get it. I transferred my...

    Started by soldier0066‎, 08-29-2013 11:23 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,395
    08-30-2013, 01:59 PM Go to last post
  17. Trade NA code for EU code

    Somehow my account is EU even though I'm from NA and now I can't play my char! If anyone wants to trade their EU code I will gladly give you my...

    Started by piebaby‎, 08-30-2013 01:10 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,331
    08-30-2013, 01:41 PM Go to last post
  18. So what to do about these random crafting materials?

    I have a ton and have no idea if they are remotely useful. Where do I use them and what for? Certainly can't sell them on the market board lmao,...

    Started by Shisin‎, 08-30-2013 08:08 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,768
    08-30-2013, 01:37 PM Go to last post
  19. Trade KEY EU FOR NA

    Hi guyz. I have EU pc key standard, want to trade for NA pc key. brunosorati@gmail.com mail me!!! my friend i have CE, NA code and and...

    Started by Arkk‎, 08-30-2013 12:40 PM
    key trade
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,412
    08-30-2013, 01:11 PM Go to last post
  20. 10107 thats new.

    login in to 1017 35 times ok..... login que 357 yay ill wait ^^ :cool: :o :o que 81 yay cant wait!!!!!! :o :) :o :) :o :) error 10107 lost...

    Started by tallgeese‎, 08-30-2013 12:38 PM
    damn, false hopes
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,198
    08-30-2013, 12:42 PM Go to last post

Page 405 of 448 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread