Page 382 of 448 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 ... LastLast
Threads 7621 to 7640 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,560
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Requesting a Meld

    Is this 100% safe? I don't actually physically give the item to the other player right? How does it work?

    Started by Whizawk‎, 09-06-2013 02:00 AM
    meld, requesting
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,458
    09-06-2013, 04:33 AM Go to last post
  2. when digital sales return?

    I wonder when they return digital sales, since a friends are eager to play

    Started by Rexius‎, 09-05-2013 05:56 AM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,801
    09-06-2013, 03:53 AM Go to last post
  3. Missing Quest *Spoiler*

    So I just finished the main story quests that are outside Camp Drybone. I found Cid, I watched the cinematic that has him go from the robe into his...

    Started by Anrik‎, 09-06-2013 01:15 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,523
    09-06-2013, 03:31 AM Go to last post
  4. Tips for those new to MMOs

    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one new to MMOs in general. A lot of terms, abbreviations, and tips for best use of macros mentioned in the new...

    Started by Sadana‎, 09-06-2013 01:42 AM
    advice, newb, newbie, tips
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,234
    09-06-2013, 03:16 AM Go to last post
  5. Still no new characters on Ultros!

    I am so sad that my girlfriend and nephew still can not join me to play this game as Ultros is still locked out from making new characters!!! I don't...

    Started by Cinicus‎, 09-04-2013 07:58 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,093
    09-06-2013, 03:16 AM Go to last post
  6. Does the PS3 version fully download on PS3 harddrive without the disk?

    Quick question for those with the PS3 version that did not participate in early access. Are you able to run FFXIV on your PS3 without your disk...

    Started by mrneil001‎, 09-06-2013 01:24 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,290
    09-06-2013, 02:09 AM Go to last post
  7. Armor Retention Question

    So I'm curious as what ya'll have found as the best way to keep yourself equipped while leveling classes that do not have the same armor type. As a...

    Started by Diamente‎, 09-06-2013 01:38 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,098
    09-06-2013, 01:48 AM Go to last post
  8. Twin Adder 2nd Trials

    Where can this be found.

    Started by nekomimi43‎, 09-05-2013 08:08 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,548
    09-06-2013, 12:05 AM Go to last post
  9. Buying a PS3 version.

    Hello, everyone! I have trouble finding the place to buy the digital copy of the ARR for ps3. The only thing PS store shows me is the ARR trailer...

    Started by MHpew‎, 09-05-2013 07:33 PM
    problem, ps3, subscribtion
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,770
    09-05-2013, 11:45 PM Go to last post
  10. Endgame question

    This is an endgame (sort of) question. Basically I want to know how gearing is done at 50. When you complete dungeons do you get "marks" or something...

    Started by Reslin‎, 09-05-2013 07:05 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,508
    09-05-2013, 09:46 PM Go to last post
  11. Am I missing something about leveling?

    I wasn't in any of the betas for this game so please forgive me if this is a dumb question. I get that FF14 is an open world, but am I missing...

    Started by Moonflower‎, 09-03-2013 04:44 AM
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 6,937
    09-05-2013, 09:43 PM Go to last post
  12. Excalibur: New Character advice.

    I have a friend I invited to the game, and they recently purchased it. However, I am on Excalibur and recent server restrictions are preventing him...

    Started by Mushimoo‎, 09-05-2013 04:06 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,375
    09-05-2013, 09:39 PM Go to last post
  13. Anyone know good Graphic settings to boost FPS?

    Morning all, I'm currently playing on maximum @1080p and the game looks gorgeous but im only getting fps of around 45 - 50 and sometimes it drops...

    Started by Racc‎, 09-05-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,008
    09-05-2013, 09:37 PM Go to last post
  14. Grand Company Armor, can I look at them before I decide which to join?

    Basically the title. I'm at the point where I get to choose a GC. But I'd like to review the gear's appearance before I make a decission. Is...

    Started by Kalice‎, 09-05-2013 07:47 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 44,998
    09-05-2013, 09:26 PM Go to last post
  15. New EU Server - New Character - Advice Sought on Crafting Professions Please

    Hi Folks, so I finally managed to log onto the game last night and created a character on the new EU Server. It was so good to finally be able to...

    Started by UberMunchkin‎, 09-05-2013 07:58 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,572
    09-05-2013, 09:19 PM Go to last post
  16. Ping view

    Greeting and salutations Hello I can see that you are able to see the send and receive info on the top right hand corner of the screen (default)....

    Started by FuerDaruka‎, 09-04-2013 06:49 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,581
    09-05-2013, 08:31 PM Go to last post
  17. Thaumaturge Limit Break on Game Pad

    I'm using a PC with an xbox 360 controller, but I imagine this case is the same for ps3 players. 1. Playing with a controller, how do I initially...

    Started by Februus‎, 09-04-2013 02:12 PM
    controller, game pad, limit break, thaumaturge, thm
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 10,074
    09-05-2013, 08:08 PM Go to last post
  18. Option for A/D (Turn left/right) + RMB (Right mouse button)?

    Hello, Currently it seems to be hardcoded in the game that Turn left/right + using Right mouse button gives you the Strafe action. It does not...

    Started by skiwi‎, 09-05-2013 07:40 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,779
    09-05-2013, 07:47 PM Go to last post
  19. Thoughts on leveling

    Hi, I want to play a Monk and am in the process of leveling my Pugilist. What I am wondering is, from an "enjoyment of the game" perspective,...

    Started by Nasigoreng‎, 09-05-2013 05:51 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,733
    09-05-2013, 07:41 PM Go to last post
  20. PS3 to PC

    i bought a ps3 final fantasy XIV version. but would it be possible to download a client for PC and use the code from ps3 or something like that? thx...

    Started by Dashizznitt‎, 09-05-2013 05:21 PM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,775
    09-05-2013, 07:33 PM Go to last post

Page 382 of 448 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread