Page 381 of 448 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 431 ... LastLast
Threads 7601 to 7620 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,480
    Today, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Linkshell administration? [PS3]

    From what I understand there is supposed to be a hierarchy to Linkshells; Master > Leader > Member. As master of a Linkshell, how do I appoint a...

    Started by Nombies‎, 09-06-2013 07:36 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,033
    09-06-2013, 10:51 AM Go to last post
  2. CROSS CLASS SKILLS HELP !!

    I leveled my CNJ to 16, and now Switched to an ARC and am lvl 7 or 8. but when i got to my cross class action it is empty?? how does this system work.

    Started by RUSCITO‎, 09-06-2013 09:37 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,422
    09-06-2013, 10:24 AM Go to last post
  3. Black Mage Crowd Control

    I was thinking of playing a black mage, but I'm not very good at crowd control. In dungeons and raids, do they have to CC much with their sleep...

    Started by Victros‎, 09-06-2013 12:58 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,801
    09-06-2013, 10:18 AM Go to last post
  4. Fate grind as WHM - how to get max exp?

    Hello, this is a question for my friend who plays a WHM. I keep telling him to go grind FATE's in a group for really good experience. but....each...

    Started by Deanmalinco‎, 09-05-2013 11:34 PM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,909
    09-06-2013, 09:59 AM Go to last post
  5. Material Removal

    I am trying to have materia removed from a piece of gear. I am standing at the goblin (Mutamix) above Black Brush Station. I have searched the web...

    Started by Scy‎, 09-05-2013 05:16 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,141
    09-06-2013, 09:54 AM Go to last post
  6. Chicken Egg in Limsa Lominsa

    This is starting to drive me crazy but all the time I see in the chat people asking where to buy chicken eggs Anyway a simple google search takes...

    Started by Arcanist‎, 09-05-2013 03:09 PM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 8,975
    09-06-2013, 09:53 AM Go to last post
  7. So Lvl 45-50 GC leves?

    Do they exist? Or are we stuck with the lvl 40 ones in whitebrim?

    Started by UBERHAXED‎, 09-06-2013 09:44 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,332
    09-06-2013, 09:44 AM Go to last post
  8. How do you join a Grand Company and Get a Dang Chocobo!

    I am a level 28 ARC, went to the other two city states done everything (guildhests, story quest, dungeons, levelmente, etc.......) and I see that...

    Started by PrayingMantis‎, 09-06-2013 04:30 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 10,990
    09-06-2013, 09:19 AM Go to last post
  9. Proxy tunnels, ie pingzapper whats the policy.

    I am an Australian player and in order to play with english speaking players i am forced to play on the NA/EU servers located in Montreal. This...

    Started by Okottekoneko‎, 09-05-2013 11:35 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,440
    09-06-2013, 09:17 AM Go to last post
  10. Do you have to attack from the back often with a Pugilist or Lancer?

    Is it absolutely necessary to attack from the side or back with those 2 classes....?

    Started by Ztinktoof‎, 09-06-2013 04:20 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,149
    09-06-2013, 08:30 AM Go to last post
  11. Archer & Bard Solo Kiting

    Do Archers and Bards have to do much kiting in solo PvE? Thank you!

    Started by Victros‎, 09-06-2013 07:50 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,384
    09-06-2013, 08:20 AM Go to last post
  12. Server Time Zones

    Are all NA servers 8 hours ahead of PDT?

    Started by Anrik‎, 09-05-2013 02:03 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,288
    09-06-2013, 07:55 AM Go to last post
  13. Picking multiple classes

    Hi all I was wondering if there was anything stopping me or any disadvantages to acquiring every class as level 1 right off the bat? I am...

    Started by boredinbc‎, 09-05-2013 08:39 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,665
    09-06-2013, 07:27 AM Go to last post
  14. marking targets?

    Sorry total noob question as I never played online before, but how do you mark targets? Im a MRD so is that the same as me using overpower and...

    Started by psychotic_mage‎, 09-06-2013 06:40 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,833
    09-06-2013, 07:13 AM Go to last post
  15. Archer & Bard Kiting/Group Roles

    Do Archers and Bards kite mobs often? Also, what is a Bard's role in groups...just DPS? Thanks!

    Started by Victros‎, 09-06-2013 03:20 AM
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,859
    09-06-2013, 07:02 AM Go to last post
  16. Server Restrictions

    Im new to the game and joined because of i had few friends that played it and it looked really cool but their server is restricted, any ideas on when...

    Started by Puroku‎, 09-05-2013 08:03 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,380
    09-06-2013, 06:50 AM Go to last post
  17. Questions about Unopened/unregistered 1.0 CE

    Hi, I have an unopened/unregistered 1.0CE sitting on my shelf for the longest time. Just wondering if it is eligible for free realm Reborn download...

    Started by tnkw‎, 09-06-2013 06:24 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,390
    09-06-2013, 06:26 AM Go to last post
  18. Is there a wardrobe? or way to change..

    So out of curiosity I was wondering, is there a wardrobe feature? Or a way to make your equipped gear look like other gear? I really want to play...

    Started by Crabsy‎, 09-06-2013 05:31 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,354
    09-06-2013, 05:34 AM Go to last post
  19. Where do I redownload the client at for PC?

    Where do I redownload the game at for PC? Can someone link me?

    Started by Ryce‎, 09-06-2013 05:10 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 8,133
    09-06-2013, 05:17 AM Go to last post
  20. about buying euro version of FFXIV

    hey guys, I did not buy the game yet... And I want to buy the collector's edition for PC and I just found Euro versions of it. My account that I...

    Started by el_Gandalf‎, 09-04-2013 10:55 AM
    account, collector's edition, euro version
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,226
    09-06-2013, 05:05 AM Go to last post

Page 381 of 448 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 431 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread