Page 380 of 448 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 430 ... LastLast
Threads 7581 to 7600 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,430
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Airship question

    I just got the airship pass and I want to know if I board the ship will I be able to ride it, use "return" or "teleport" to get back to Gridania or...

    Started by Lunarrah‎, 09-06-2013 06:07 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,251
    09-06-2013, 09:06 PM Go to last post
  2. Story Quests

    Greetings, I started out as a Pugilist last week and got him to lvl 15 but then I had a change of heart and wanted to become a Bard, so I started...

    Started by fLaxX‎, 09-06-2013 06:55 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,342
    09-06-2013, 09:01 PM Go to last post
  3. Getting access to mounts

    so, I got the collectors edition and have a 'cat thingy' as a mount, and now i am level 10 and have access to chocobos I want to use my mount. ...

    Started by Slink‎, 09-06-2013 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,363
    09-06-2013, 08:03 PM Go to last post
  4. Need help getting Mount?

    How do I get a mount for my character? Do I have to be at a certain point of my quest in order to access it? I am already in a GC but I can not...

    Started by Gotdayum‎, 09-06-2013 03:37 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,274
    09-06-2013, 07:38 PM Go to last post
  5. Im playing on PC - BUT got ps3 also. Can i login there and keep playing my normal acc

    Odd question maybe. Im playing on PC - BUT got ps3 also. Can i login there and keep playing my normal account ? I guess that would require some...

    Started by Ghaaniz‎, 09-06-2013 06:53 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,205
    09-06-2013, 07:32 PM Go to last post
  6. what is cp?

    Just what the title says what is it what does it do?

    Started by klange39466‎, 09-06-2013 11:44 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,832
    09-06-2013, 07:11 PM Go to last post
  7. Help! can't find "chocobo issuance" in the Grand Company quartermaster

    as the topic said i just can't find "chocobo issuance" for sale. my current status: main quest: first impression(the 7th lvl 20 quest which...

    Started by Missionman‎, 09-02-2013 11:19 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 31,288
    09-06-2013, 06:54 PM Go to last post
  8. Macro help. Call for a raise.

    I'm trying to create a macro that will call for a Raise and tell them where I'm currently located. I'm sure this is easy for most of you, so any...

    Started by SirGreenDay‎, 09-06-2013 05:05 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,578
    09-06-2013, 06:39 PM Go to last post
  9. Are 'advanced jobs' held back by cross-class restrictions?

    Open discussion - Nobody is right or wrong! So I switched to a Warrior yesterday adn was super excited to see what benefits it would bring....

    Started by Shori‎, 09-06-2013 05:04 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,626
    09-06-2013, 06:28 PM Go to last post
  10. Programmable keyboards

    Hiyas Was just curious as to what is allowed and not allowed in FFXVI-ARR with the use of programmable macro keyboards? My understanding of the...

    Started by SpotOn‎, 09-06-2013 04:09 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,740
    09-06-2013, 05:32 PM Go to last post
  11. When do you get the Fantasia?

    Hey everyone, Sorry for the silly question, but does anyone know when we receive the phial of fantasia? Is it after the first month or when you...

    Started by chenDawg‎, 09-06-2013 08:46 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,121
    09-06-2013, 05:12 PM Go to last post
  12. 1st day on Gridania

    ooh everything looks a bit more beautiful here today ...may be it is just my imagination , oh no its a final fantasy

    Started by Buraspo‎, 09-06-2013 04:11 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,781
    09-06-2013, 04:26 PM Go to last post
  13. noob question about PVP

    when we can play pvp? or how we can play pvp?

    Started by Rexius‎, 09-06-2013 11:37 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,738
    09-06-2013, 03:11 PM Go to last post
  14. Advanced classes

    Hi - just wondering of someone could link me to the current requirements for advanced classes. I am hoping to be a black mage and thought it was...

    Started by TonyACT‎, 09-06-2013 06:35 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,710
    09-06-2013, 03:09 PM Go to last post
  15. Sanction?

    So I got to Chief Serpent Sergeant. Then I talked to the battle mage and he gave me a sanction (effect) that lasts 2 hours but IDK what it even does....

    Started by UBERHAXED‎, 09-06-2013 11:15 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,002
    09-06-2013, 02:24 PM Go to last post
  16. I have 1.0 CE but no ARR CE items!!!

    First of all, I've tried live chat support TWICE, waited 1-2 hours both times, to find out at the very end of the queue there are no agents...

    Started by SiegeOppa‎, 08-29-2013 04:06 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 6,616
    09-06-2013, 12:45 PM Go to last post
  17. Joining friends

    How are you supposed to join a friend in a world when they're never accepting new character creation? Is there some sort of World Pass like in FFXI?...

    Started by ArianaWisp‎, 09-01-2013 06:44 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,900
    09-06-2013, 12:35 PM Go to last post
  18. Help Choosing Crafting Jobs

    Hi im new to FF XIV and i woul like to know more about crafting and gathering skills and which is best suited for different classes cross-classes and...

    Started by Alferos2011‎, 09-05-2013 06:09 AM
    balance, classes, crafting, gathering, help!
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,850
    09-06-2013, 12:24 PM Go to last post
  19. Are they addressing the error 90000?

    I believe that this error has been rampant after the previous maintenance and a lot of players are experiencing this, a lot of players is also not...

    Started by Astralis‎, 09-06-2013 09:27 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,474
    09-06-2013, 11:55 AM Go to last post
  20. Macro Questions

    I had a few simple questions about macros I was hoping to have answered. First of all, is it possible for a macro to use another macro? By either...

    Started by Tyken‎, 09-06-2013 10:59 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,272
    09-06-2013, 10:59 AM Go to last post

Page 380 of 448 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 430 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread