Page 378 of 448 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 ... LastLast
Threads 7541 to 7560 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,488
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Really difficult to level up multiple classes ?

    I originally created an archer as my main character and decided to go a different route and unlock the dragoon class. Instead of creating a new...

    Started by protogaming‎, 09-06-2013 07:12 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,146
    09-07-2013, 02:13 PM Go to last post
  2. Typing Japanese on PS3

    After the 1017 debacle, I started to play on a JP server and I can understand some Japanese. I wanted to type something in Japanese but I couldn't...

    Started by Zammle‎, 09-01-2013 07:03 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 10,043
    09-07-2013, 01:39 PM Go to last post
  3. Query re adding ARR CE key to 1.0 account

    So, I am on the free trial for ARR as I owned 1.0 - and am wondering if I add a retail key for ARR, will I get the 30 free days? I know I wouldn't...

    Started by TonyACT‎, 09-07-2013 07:29 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,557
    09-07-2013, 12:40 PM Go to last post
  4. Can't Finish Launcher/Code Already Registered

    So skipping the other fun options of live chat and such since I've already been through that pointless hell on other issues I'm hoping to get help...

    Started by YuffieFan‎, 09-07-2013 07:31 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,857
    09-07-2013, 11:32 AM Go to last post
  5. Titles?

    I was looking at my character's profile sheet and noticed that you can change titles, but I have none. I tried to google ffxiv titles but couldn't...

    Started by Irovesa‎, 09-07-2013 11:16 AM
    title, titles
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,545
    09-07-2013, 11:22 AM Go to last post
  6. Help with how to do dungeons.

    Well today was an awesome day in terms of my time with FF XIV, because I finished my first dungeon today. It was sastasha seagrot. When I first got...

    Started by msauce‎, 09-07-2013 08:40 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,077
    09-07-2013, 11:08 AM Go to last post
  7. main quest questions

    I know at some point in the main quest you will be forced to go to a dungeon. I've not done a dungeon..is it something you can do at a higher level...

    Started by Kaellan‎, 09-06-2013 10:22 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,720
    09-07-2013, 09:20 AM Go to last post
  8. When and Where can I get Materia

    I'm lvl.20 now and have a few pieces of equipment with materia slots. I'm just wondering how this is obtained? Thanks in advance.

    Started by Velo_Vandore‎, 09-07-2013 12:00 AM
    find, lvl20, materia
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,748
    09-07-2013, 09:15 AM Go to last post
  9. Ps3 vs. Ps4 Costs

    So I recently read that the Ps4 is not going to offer free online play like Ps3 does. Anyone who wants to play online will have to pay a monthly...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 09-07-2013 05:46 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,406
    09-07-2013, 08:00 AM Go to last post
  10. Character creation question/issue

    So at the moment I have a character on Hyperion (Legacy/NA) server and my highest level a 36 BLM. Apparently my guild is on Balmung (Legacy/NA)...

    Started by Crabsy‎, 09-07-2013 06:13 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,077
    09-07-2013, 07:36 AM Go to last post
  11. No class quests after 30...

    Are there seriously no more class quests after your level 30 quest to unlock your job or am I missing something....?

    Started by pctech86‎, 09-07-2013 03:41 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,328
    09-07-2013, 06:40 AM Go to last post
  12. Mage gear lvl 32+?

    Where can I obtain any lvl 32-40 Mage gear in this game, all the quest Npcs offer other classes of gear but not mages ones past lvl 31, I checked the...

    Started by Ignnis‎, 09-06-2013 08:15 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,039
    09-07-2013, 06:37 AM Go to last post
  13. How to "Pull" enemies as a Gladiator

    Hi all, I'm pretty new at multiplayer dungeons, but was given a great briefing by my party members (thanks again for being so awesome!). However,...

    Started by Makki91‎, 09-06-2013 03:35 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,983
    09-07-2013, 06:22 AM Go to last post
  14. PS3 Standard, PC Collectors - Does the content work with both platforms?

    This might be an obvious question, but I haven't been able to find the answer written in black and white anywhere yet, so I'm asking it here. I'm...

    Started by Yruahri_Tia‎, 09-07-2013 06:00 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,288
    09-07-2013, 06:10 AM Go to last post
  15. Please help 400 error

    I have uninstalled and reinstalled game three times now and all i keep getting when trying to launch is" system error 400...

    Started by henihhi‎, 09-07-2013 05:43 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,473
    09-07-2013, 05:50 AM Go to last post
  16. Does AF have hidden bonuses to job abilities? or did square just forget to add em?

    I am wondering so I got 4 pieces of my warriro af and I notice not one of them improves any of my jobs abilities like it used too in 1.0, Was this...

    Started by Scyris‎, 09-07-2013 03:29 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,107
    09-07-2013, 05:43 AM Go to last post
  17. Mouse-hover details do not appear.

    My attribute details and menu details no longer appear when mousing over them for one character, but it works fine for the other. I compared...

    Started by Aeika‎, 09-06-2013 02:20 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,031
    09-07-2013, 05:35 AM Go to last post
  18. Expansion content cost for multiple platform users.

    So i went out and bought two copies of the ps3 version and two copies of the pc version so my wife and I would be able to switch platforms at will...

    Started by jerul‎, 09-07-2013 03:36 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,160
    09-07-2013, 05:19 AM Go to last post
  19. Any PS3 Players with an Xbox 360 ?

    just wondering because i dont currently have a USB keyboard so making an xbox live party is the only option i have for simple communication atm.

    Started by Detox‎, 09-07-2013 04:22 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,109
    09-07-2013, 05:17 AM Go to last post
  20. Why Can't I select main character as Legacy??

    Logged into FFXIV and it only lets me select a legacy character I didnt do much with? Why want it let me select the main character I had high lvl...

    Started by Joe_Cool‎, 09-03-2013 06:08 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,781
    09-07-2013, 05:15 AM Go to last post

Page 378 of 448 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread