Page 376 of 448 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 ... LastLast
Threads 7501 to 7520 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 572,995
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Easy way to stop Spammers. in /shout and /tell

    (For /shout Spammers) - Right click name in chat click send tell to keep their name up to type or highlight their name click (ctrl + C)= copy then...

    Started by Crowlie‎, 09-08-2013 12:57 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,882
    09-08-2013, 11:26 PM Go to last post
  2. CC in dungeons

    Now to make this clear, I am not here to complain about the game or nitpick at every little thing. SE has bigger fish to fry right now. I just wanted...

    Started by Jaminos‎, 09-08-2013 05:13 PM
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,183
    09-08-2013, 10:46 PM Go to last post
  3. Security Token question

    Ok, that may be a completely dumb question. If so, please forgive me :) I wanna use the Security Token one-time password. If necessary I'll put it...

    Started by Kalice‎, 09-08-2013 05:51 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,018
    09-08-2013, 09:24 PM Go to last post
  4. Hard Mode

    I keep seeing people mention hard mode when they are talking about dungeons or boss fights. Can someone explain to me what exactly they are talking...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 09-08-2013 06:58 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,690
    09-08-2013, 08:45 PM Go to last post
  5. help playing with friend?

    Hello my friends made a gladiator playing in ul'dah, and i want to make a arcanist playing in lima is there anyway we can play in the same town or do...

    Started by aidenx2o‎, 09-08-2013 06:59 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,241
    09-08-2013, 07:08 PM Go to last post
  6. Ouch, that hurt...

    So I just tanked Brayflox. I have to say. The difficulty really jumps once you hit your 30s. I went from soaking a decent amount of damage to...

    Started by Jaminos‎, 09-08-2013 10:56 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,868
    09-08-2013, 06:43 PM Go to last post
  7. Least played class?

    Hey I like to play classes that are uncommon..what's the most popular class in the game so i can avoid?

    Started by lordinfamy‎, 09-05-2013 09:37 AM
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 14,632
    09-08-2013, 05:41 PM Go to last post
  8. Quest completion help

    I am having trouble turning in quests, I am trying to do the lvl 5 lancer quest, well I finished it and am currently level 6 and won't let me turn it...

    Started by Amerac‎, 09-08-2013 01:49 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,366
    09-08-2013, 04:29 PM Go to last post
  9. Looking for a new player guide to classes etc

    I haven't been able to find basic info on the different classes? Simple stuff like what armor for which as I'm struggling to understand which to...

    Started by Leyra‎, 09-08-2013 06:44 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,446
    09-08-2013, 01:58 PM Go to last post
  10. Parties and experience sharing

    I've been having this same issue every time I've partied up with somebody. What happens is it confirms that the party has been opened, and we're all...

    Started by Duoaradus‎, 09-08-2013 11:47 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,381
    09-08-2013, 12:40 PM Go to last post
  11. Veteran Rewards!

    i was wondering if i buy 20usd worth of crysta points and use it to redem a month in ff14 arr would that allow me to get the fatasia potion...

    Started by BangRoc‎, 09-06-2013 12:08 PM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,863
    09-08-2013, 12:36 PM Go to last post
  12. Is there a way to transmog?

    Is there a way to transmog or plans to add it? I really like some of my lower level gear look and am wondering if I should hold on to it. :)

    Started by PurpleNeko‎, 09-08-2013 08:35 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,039
    09-08-2013, 12:23 PM Go to last post
  13. Graphic effect question

    So I haven't been able to find much on this but there is a particular graphic I would like to turn off but haven't been able to figure out how or if...

    Started by Crabsy‎, 09-08-2013 07:01 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,228
    09-08-2013, 12:03 PM Go to last post
  14. Talking On my Chocobo

    Why isn't this feature implemented? It's a critical feature that we're lacking. Please implement this feature on top of your high priority list. ...

    Started by WolfJoint‎, 09-08-2013 12:08 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,901
    09-08-2013, 10:11 AM Go to last post
  15. Topaz Carbuncle vs Titan-Egi?

    Carb = HP 2086, 70p single target, 70p AoE, 20% dmg reduction, 70p Stun Titan = HP 2048, 85p single target, 70p AoE, 20% dmg reduction, 70p Stun ...

    Started by Dreathor‎, 09-07-2013 10:28 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 6,127
    09-08-2013, 08:25 AM Go to last post
  16. Aetherflow (ARC)

    What is the point of having this stacking buff on you. I get that it lets you cast drain which is weak as hell, but is there any other benefits?

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 09-08-2013 03:25 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,918
    09-08-2013, 08:06 AM Go to last post
  17. My fairy is driving me nuts! Scholar in need of help!

    Okay, this little beautyful thing is giving me a hell of a time. She does not obey. She casts anything she likes to. I've tried multiple things...

    Started by Enticed‎, 09-08-2013 06:33 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,296
    09-08-2013, 08:01 AM Go to last post
  18. Help With Cross Class Skill Loading

    Greetings fellow adventurers, Quick question: If I've gotten my conjurer to 16, and thus unlocked the armory system, am I able to then start a...

    Started by Solaris_Stone‎, 09-08-2013 07:36 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,361
    09-08-2013, 07:46 AM Go to last post
  19. Cannot Use Yet / Target out of Range / Not Yet Ready

    Is there a way to disable the "Cannot Use Yet / Target out of Range / Not Yet Ready" Red text message and sounds you here on your HUD? I cant seem...

    Started by Torren‎, 09-08-2013 12:32 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 5,135
    09-08-2013, 07:09 AM Go to last post
  20. How do i start mining?

    Probably a silly question but any help appreciated. Bought pick axe but obviously more to it than that. Is there a required level for main character...

    Started by Zoltan228‎, 09-07-2013 06:20 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,737
    09-08-2013, 06:55 AM Go to last post

Page 376 of 448 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread