Page 374 of 448 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 ... LastLast
Threads 7461 to 7480 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,620
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. is there a way to loop the music?

    the scores are beautiful, but im finding it really annoying that sme of the songs are not looping (copperbell mines, observatorium in coerthas...

    Started by Shuon‎, 09-09-2013 09:12 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,844
    09-09-2013, 10:04 PM Go to last post
  2. Rested Xp

    I know all my character gains the rested XP and not the class. But my question is does the rested xp equal out in numbers not % of the bars? i.e....

    Started by Dreathor‎, 09-09-2013 08:48 AM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 7,142
    09-09-2013, 09:48 PM Go to last post
  3. Quick Question

    I know this may be in the wrong area, I'm just looking for feedback from other people who may have encountered this. Quick question, I live in...

    Started by Venna‎, 09-09-2013 11:50 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,946
    09-09-2013, 09:07 PM Go to last post
  4. Grand companies with others

    I have a group of us playing together. What are the positives and negatives of all being part of the same grand company? Is it easier at some...

    Started by EllaDee‎, 09-09-2013 08:56 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,245
    09-09-2013, 09:05 PM Go to last post
  5. Anyway to stop doing a job?

    So, I have a main char as a lancer, and wanted to do some armour making as a job, but i didnt really think and chose leatherworking, where i wanted...

    Started by Slink‎, 09-09-2013 03:40 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,879
    09-09-2013, 09:03 PM Go to last post
  6. Pc To PS4 Transfer?

    Just wondering will there be the ability to transfer from PC to PS4? HAs anything been announced on it yet? I've googled it and not found anything ...

    Started by FrionielHope‎, 09-09-2013 08:32 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,103
    09-09-2013, 08:36 PM Go to last post
  7. Right click ignore/blist/report

    Seriously, this needs to be implemented immediately. I'm sure there's several threads about this already, but if SE will not seriously contain and...

    Started by Daas‎, 09-09-2013 02:01 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,001
    09-09-2013, 08:34 PM Go to last post
  8. need quest help and as always i cant post in the right section.

    How do you beat the lvl 30 main quest the lominsan way with the boulder contest? At the end he turns into a bomb and self destructs and i dont...

    Started by dakness‎, 09-09-2013 05:17 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,695
    09-09-2013, 07:21 PM Go to last post
  9. White Mage

    Just want to make sure I am on the right path for my White Mage. What two classes make up the White Mage? Thank you for your help

    Started by Laduca‎, 09-09-2013 02:37 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,896
    09-09-2013, 07:10 PM Go to last post
  10. Free companie

    People, how I can get out of an free companie group?

    Started by ArqdaniPR‎, 09-09-2013 03:05 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,626
    09-09-2013, 07:05 PM Go to last post
  11. PS3 controller on PC with no 3rd party software

    I didn't post this on technical support because I don't think this is a problem in the game, rather I am new to this controller thing. So i...

    Started by Chokee‎, 09-09-2013 01:16 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,249
    09-09-2013, 06:31 PM Go to last post
  12. quick question about mounts

    Where do i go to get one? Im lvl 30 now and seen many people with mounts.

    Started by dakness‎, 09-09-2013 05:50 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,326
    09-09-2013, 06:13 PM Go to last post
  13. 1 account on 2 games

    hey, I have the normal ps3 version of the game, and I was wondering if someone can help me out here. if I buy the collectors edition from amazon of...

    Started by Someone105‎, 09-09-2013 02:42 AM
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,827
    09-09-2013, 06:08 PM Go to last post
  14. cant unlock rank 3 hunting log for grand company

    as title says ive looked everywhere in the twin adder buildin but unable to find how to promote any further or unlock rank 3 huntin log... ive...

    Started by Spawnie‎, 09-09-2013 02:40 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,636
    09-09-2013, 05:04 PM Go to last post
  15. Character transfers?

    When will this be implemented? I'm on Cactuar and its been blocked off for character creation for weeks now. I got a few friends on different servers...

    Started by Gamerfan001‎, 09-09-2013 03:07 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,502
    09-09-2013, 03:27 PM Go to last post
  16. Question about linking PS3 version to PC account...help!

    Hey all! So I have a CE v1.0 PC addition from way back but the last few years have not been nice to my computer and after 26 levels of blue screens I...

    Started by Zabini‎, 09-09-2013 01:44 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,273
    09-09-2013, 02:24 PM Go to last post
  17. VIDEO: Custom Class Change crossbar loop (easy switch!) great for controllers!

    I did a video about targeting and cross bar options for PS3 players and PC players who like to play with gamepads and in that video there is a demo...

    Started by Jonathan12uiz‎, 09-09-2013 03:31 AM
    class change, controller, crossbar, gamepad, ps3
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,861
    09-09-2013, 02:13 PM Go to last post
  18. Maurder Tank Rotation

    I am posting this for my friend, he dont have a computer just ps3. Anyways, he is having some difficulty keeping aggro on everything. I dont...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 09-09-2013 01:37 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 852
    09-09-2013, 01:37 PM Go to last post
  19. Damage, or deaths despite being out of circles/cones/etc?

    On bosses, or raid bosses, etc, I am having some major issues involving the red circles/lines/etc from boss mechanics. Essentially, I could be on the...

    Started by tort‎, 09-08-2013 06:01 AM
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 3,090
    09-09-2013, 01:17 PM Go to last post
  20. How Do You Get a Pet?

    I was wondering how you get a pet and do they serve a purpose?

    Started by lawlietfan83‎, 09-07-2013 11:31 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,393
    09-09-2013, 12:57 PM Go to last post

Page 374 of 448 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread