Page 367 of 448 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 ... LastLast
Threads 7321 to 7340 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 573,055
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. What is the best gear in this game right now?

    I have seen some people talking about farming dungeons for gear, but I was under the impression that crafting level 50 HQ gear is the best you can...

    Started by Dad‎, 09-13-2013 02:23 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,170
    09-13-2013, 03:03 AM Go to last post
  2. Boss Battle Theme

    Does this theme have a name? Starts at 0:22. Music plays during some boss fights like certain NM Fates and mission bosses. ...

    Started by Kyronex‎, 09-12-2013 05:11 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,403
    09-13-2013, 02:08 AM Go to last post
  3. How Dows the Moonfire Faire work?

    I went to the chaperons on both Urdah and Old G and they just give info but we dont get a quest or a mission. How do we find where to get the...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 09-12-2013 08:46 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,344
    09-13-2013, 01:58 AM Go to last post
  4. Patch notes!

    So they posted the patch notes and what not but as they said there was new content to be added yet I don't see any on the patch notes. Any thoughts?

    Started by Gamerfan001‎, 09-12-2013 05:40 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 9,131
    09-13-2013, 01:10 AM Go to last post
  5. looking for tips on levelling a 2nd class.

    so, i got a white mage to lvl 40+ and have since decided i'd like to try scholar, problem is, my arcanist is lvl 15 or so and i'm wondering if anyone...

    Started by Solgath‎, 09-12-2013 10:47 PM
    2nd class, levelling
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,774
    09-13-2013, 01:00 AM Go to last post
  6. Magical Resistance? (Lv.20 GLA Minor Spoilers)

    Hi all, I've just discovered that my lv.21 Gladiator has a hilariously large weakness to black magic. I've been trying to complete the 'Face...

    Started by Mezolitik‎, 09-12-2013 05:04 PM
    bronze, face of thal, gladiator, ul'dah
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,260
    09-12-2013, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  7. Can you change the position of your LS in the LS list?

    Basically, I had one LS. Then I joined another one. Then I quit the first one. Now my first LS spot is empty, and the second LS I joined is in...

    Started by Kat_Manx‎, 09-12-2013 12:45 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,256
    09-12-2013, 11:49 PM Go to last post
  8. DayTime Raiding Guild Between 2pm-10pm Server Time?

    Anyone knows of any Guilds/Companies in N/A That Raid Between 2pm-10pm ServerTime = 9am-5pm EasternTime Name and Server of the...

    Started by Denky‎, 09-12-2013 05:36 AM
    daytime, morning, raid
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,740
    09-12-2013, 11:09 PM Go to last post
  9. PS3 MAGIC HOTBAR

    Hello people, I'm confused because I know how to put magic in the PS3, but how I can take them off of the hotbar? please someone help me!!!

    Started by ArqdaniPR‎, 09-12-2013 10:30 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,414
    09-12-2013, 10:38 PM Go to last post
  10. Problems targeting specific enemies with PS3 controller

    I played FFXI religiously on the PS2 ages ago (my god I was just a baby) and was very fluid with the targeting/battle system on the controller. ...

    Started by MommaShorty‎, 09-12-2013 05:09 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,656
    09-12-2013, 10:15 PM Go to last post
  11. Most cocky class?

    As always, let me state that this is not intended to bash the game in any way. Only for opinions. Please avoid flaming people for having an opinion....

    Started by Jaminos‎, 09-09-2013 03:48 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 12,802
    09-12-2013, 08:57 PM Go to last post
  12. pc problem

    ok probably the wrong place to ask this but i got nothing.. i peorderd both pc and ps3 versoins of the game.. long story short i got the digital...

    Started by Exolden‎, 09-12-2013 05:40 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,586
    09-12-2013, 08:23 PM Go to last post
  13. running out of quests

    OK, fairly new player (archer) here, home land Gridania. I am currently level 21 but I find myself having run out of quests in Gridania and...

    Started by Tomiangu‎, 09-11-2013 12:09 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 6,733
    09-12-2013, 08:00 PM Go to last post
  14. Monk slump

    I've been taking a break from my WHM play to try out other classes. The first one I picked up was Pugilist, I loved it from the get go. Problem I'm...

    Started by 16bitBounty‎, 09-12-2013 07:24 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,565
    09-12-2013, 07:24 PM Go to last post
  15. 3rd Person camera distance on PS3

    I have looked everywhere, and cannot find how to make the camera angle further back from my character. I have found where you can change the angle,...

    Started by twistedv6buick‎, 09-12-2013 04:59 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,628
    09-12-2013, 06:42 PM Go to last post
  16. XII PROMO CODE FOR XIV ITEM...

    I remember when xii came out on ps3 i bought it in part because of the fact that it came with a promo code for a nice item when xiv came out.. anyone...

    Started by NoEmpathy‎, 08-27-2013 02:37 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 6,712
    09-12-2013, 05:54 PM Go to last post
  17. Where to level from 29-30+ without doing quests

    Yet want to get to 30 archer/bard fast and hopefully to 50 fast .... without getting bored of grinding alot

    Started by Drakeos‎, 09-12-2013 08:53 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 11,632
    09-12-2013, 05:49 PM Go to last post
  18. patch notes?

    Since patch notes usually come during or after maintenance. Anybody know if there are any or wait till after maintenance?

    Started by Gamerfan001‎, 09-12-2013 09:55 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,555
    09-12-2013, 04:48 PM Go to last post
  19. Maintenance

    Anywhere to get an update on how much longer, or exactly what is being added or changed. I know they said 10 hours, but it does not always take that...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 09-12-2013 02:17 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,684
    09-12-2013, 04:35 PM Go to last post
  20. PC Version - Where??

    I've been looking at my local stores (EB Games, Best Buy, Future Shop) and have roughly 15 stores total in the area. It seems that each store is...

    Started by AmonXF‎, 09-10-2013 09:44 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,134
    09-12-2013, 03:58 PM Go to last post

Page 367 of 448 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread