Page 356 of 448 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 ... LastLast
Threads 7101 to 7120 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 573,149
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. famous names

    I started out with my usual names I play for mmo's, but soon realized that I could closely resemble some famous "people" with name recognition. So I...

    Started by Merryl‎, 09-19-2013 10:17 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,535
    09-19-2013, 10:55 PM Go to last post
  2. player transfering from 11 needs little help :)

    i just had few question i was wondering if someone could please help me with. i played version 1 for a little and i remember when i started we had...

    Started by Frodoe‎, 09-07-2013 11:03 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,314
    09-19-2013, 10:48 PM Go to last post
  3. Friendlist, Cross over Duty Finder ?

    I apologize if this isn't the right thread for this but i couldn't find any information regarding the Friend list and some specific information about...

    Started by Garuro‎, 09-19-2013 09:14 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,087
    09-19-2013, 10:03 PM Go to last post
  4. Conjurer Healing Questions

    Soooo.......I have a few questions i would really appreciate to be answered. 1st- Is there a certain lvl were you can officially pick your role...

    Started by xxredskullxx‎, 09-18-2013 11:59 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 8,044
    09-19-2013, 09:59 PM Go to last post
  5. about end game

    im new player and i have a question about end game content and raids , what happent when u go 50 ^^ is any good raid or dungeon that u have to...

    Started by Quojin‎, 09-19-2013 09:59 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,262
    09-19-2013, 09:24 PM Go to last post
  6. I am just turn 16 and cant find any new areas or quests

    I'm a Gladiator class, and I start at Ul'dah. I have done every possible l quest and have leveled up to lever16. What location, with quests, do I go...

    Started by Jarox‎, 09-19-2013 08:30 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,232
    09-19-2013, 08:36 PM Go to last post
  7. Proper way to leave a dungeon?

    Last night I had one hour to play, I was excited because I was going to be doing my very first dungeon! I logged on and immediately joined duty...

    Started by Dagger_32‎, 09-18-2013 10:25 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 9,622
    09-19-2013, 07:11 PM Go to last post
  8. Worth a shot

    I am new to game and as such there is so many restrictions on the forums for where I am allowed to post, I see some reasoning behind this but I think...

    Started by Althire‎, 09-19-2013 11:52 AM
    forum restrictions
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,134
    09-19-2013, 05:24 PM Go to last post
  9. Main Story Quest AND Changing Main Class

    Simple stupid question I'm asking myself but it is said that a character can endorse all classes BUT now the concrete problem is how to change the...

    Started by traellom‎, 09-19-2013 03:34 PM
    class changes, main story
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 6,273
    09-19-2013, 04:34 PM Go to last post
  10. Help with storyquest "Terror at Fallgourd"

    Where do I get "lentils" and "Chestnuts" ? Thanks in advance

    Started by DiasFlac‎, 09-03-2013 06:12 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,796
    09-19-2013, 02:22 PM Go to last post
  11. Reaction to: "Important Notice to All Software Token Users (Sep. 18)"

    :confused: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/791619e6491e00abca8b2e376cb0d7f0b23b3aa1 According to that, basically if my...

    Started by Fotix‎, 09-19-2013 02:31 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,878
    09-19-2013, 02:14 PM Go to last post
  12. Where are 40 / 45 mining leves?

    Okay, so I finally decided to grind my Miner... It's at 44 right now, but I've done all the real mining I need at these levels and junk mining is...

    Started by Punainen‎, 09-19-2013 12:31 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,014
    09-19-2013, 12:54 PM Go to last post
  13. How to Succeed in a Tough Gladiator Story Mission

    I have had trouble with a main Story line quest for Gladiator, where you have to assist Myrna the Guild leader and a small group of other Guild...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 09-19-2013 12:15 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,973
    09-19-2013, 12:44 PM Go to last post
  14. Specific mob targeting?

    trying to target a specific mob in macro. Tried <"Wild Boar"> <Wild Boar> "Wild Boar"

    Started by balanced123‎, 09-19-2013 11:18 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,152
    09-19-2013, 11:18 AM Go to last post
  15. Nomore Quests. Where to go?

    Hello guys, im pretty new to the MMO scene but ive come across a problem, im currently lvl 39 and cant for the life of me find any more main quests,...

    Started by Lyndoggy_Dog‎, 09-19-2013 06:16 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,768
    09-19-2013, 10:16 AM Go to last post
  16. questions

    i used my use to be a 1.0 player/ce reward to redo my apperance. game tells me to take off all gear and log out. i do so. wont let me redo my...

    Started by Erigby‎, 09-19-2013 09:31 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,343
    09-19-2013, 09:31 AM Go to last post
  17. Training Multiple Classes/Jobs

    Do I understand things correctly in that you can train both multiple classes and jobs on a single character? Thanks in advance for any responses. ...

    Started by Cryo‎, 09-18-2013 07:05 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,162
    09-19-2013, 08:39 AM Go to last post
  18. Item Clarification...

    Hello y'all. I had a few questions I was hoping to get cleared up about the item icons in my inventory. It seems a bit different here in ff14arr than...

    Started by BigBlue‎, 09-19-2013 05:00 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,787
    09-19-2013, 07:46 AM Go to last post
  19. Leveling a main class with your main sub class

    I was told if you get bard at 30 and continue to play archer, your bard levels with your archer. If summoner and scholar share arcanist, when you...

    Started by Khalette‎, 09-19-2013 06:14 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,786
    09-19-2013, 07:31 AM Go to last post
  20. Please Introduce Cast-Sequence macros, or Proper Combo Set-up

    A plea to the games producers to implement either a Combo list where you can pre-select combo's as seen in games like Aion online, or update the...

    Started by TheCanadian‎, 09-18-2013 08:41 AM
    cast sequence, cast-sequence, combo, macros, ps3
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 5,220
    09-19-2013, 07:27 AM Go to last post

Page 356 of 448 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread