Page 352 of 448 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 ... LastLast
Threads 7021 to 7040 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 572,873
    Today, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Another jobs!!!

    I'm confused, I want to know if I can be a white mage and a black mage. Thats possible?

    Started by ArqdaniPR‎, 09-22-2013 03:02 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,161
    09-22-2013, 04:05 PM Go to last post
  2. Free Company Online Roster?

    Is there any way to find out who is online in a certain free company? There is a free company is that often recruiting on one of my worlds, and I...

    Started by OffbeatShinigami‎, 09-20-2013 09:04 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 11,671
    09-22-2013, 03:44 PM Go to last post
  3. targeting party members pets to heal on ps3

    I used duty finder to do a dungeon and got thrown in to a party already in progress that only had two arcanists (3 people total). They decided to...

    Started by Vanadise‎, 09-22-2013 11:30 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,353
    09-22-2013, 02:49 PM Go to last post
  4. Job(s) in need?

    Hey there! So I'm a brand new player eagerly looking for adventure :) After a bit of research and looking at gameplay footage, the Lancer/Dragoon...

    Started by HybridTheory‎, 09-22-2013 11:53 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,124
    09-22-2013, 02:21 PM Go to last post
  5. How do I unlock Dzemael Darkhold? (Lv 41)

    Topic Thanks in advance

    Started by DiasFlac‎, 09-22-2013 10:07 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,968
    09-22-2013, 01:23 PM Go to last post
  6. I just 16, annd I want dp my 15 instance

    Where is the quest set that starts this? Thanks.

    Started by Jarox‎, 09-22-2013 06:40 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,936
    09-22-2013, 01:21 PM Go to last post
  7. Asking about the Gods

    Does it really matter, what one i pick for my class in the long run. Since i am playing Conjurer with Althyk.

    Started by DarkBlue‎, 09-22-2013 05:48 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,489
    09-22-2013, 01:21 PM Go to last post
  8. Software to record?

    Hi, i would like to ask if someone can recommend me a software to record my game so i can upload to you tube. I'm not doing this in order to make...

    Started by darthkyron‎, 09-17-2013 09:01 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,643
    09-22-2013, 12:36 PM Go to last post
  9. All quests should allow party participation!

    So I keep receiving quests from the story or Grand Company or GC leves, and any number of related situations where I HAVE to, that is, I'm REQUIRED...

    Started by Culex‎, 09-22-2013 12:12 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,227
    09-22-2013, 12:12 PM Go to last post
  10. How exactly am I supposed to aquire mats for leatherworking?

    So this is a very newbish question which I guess would make since because I am new to this game, although very familiar with mmorpg's in general. how...

    Started by BigBlue‎, 09-21-2013 01:34 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,113
    09-22-2013, 11:19 AM Go to last post
  11. Macro??

    Hi, im a healer, so i using macro to switch fast bwt targets so i dont leave my tank unattempt for long.. but for the life of me i cant make this...

    Started by lebirath‎, 09-22-2013 11:05 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,149
    09-22-2013, 11:05 AM Go to last post
  12. Where do i download the game from??

    Im spending a week at my girlfriends house and want to download the game on her PC to play while she is at school but i can not find anywhere to...

    Started by Bronnwynn‎, 09-22-2013 10:47 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 991
    09-22-2013, 10:48 AM Go to last post
  13. Help with materia melding.. thx

    hi, i follow this guide to do materia melding http://eorzeareborn.com/a-materia-overview/ from there i quote: " there is a relationship to a cap...

    Started by lebirath‎, 09-22-2013 10:17 AM
    materia, melding
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,336
    09-22-2013, 10:21 AM Go to last post
  14. Least played?

    Hey everyone, I was wondering what the least played class seems to be? I've been leveling up as a Gladiator (currently level 29) and I have Conjurer...

    Started by Koldun‎, 09-02-2013 10:20 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,649
    09-22-2013, 09:13 AM Go to last post
  15. So how exactly do a get seals?

    I just picked my Grand Company and am fiddle-farting about doing quests for them and whatnot and am noticing I am gathering seals for them I know if...

    Started by BigBlue‎, 09-22-2013 07:35 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,422
    09-22-2013, 07:44 AM Go to last post
  16. Any plans for NMs or alternate ways to level?

    NMs/rare mobs have always been a huge part of any MMO, however; Final Fantasy 11 had them nailed down to awesomeness, as the items were actually...

    Started by tort‎, 09-22-2013 07:30 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,606
    09-22-2013, 07:43 AM Go to last post
  17. Is this macro posible?

    Is there a way to macro Sprint + Auto-Run? (R key default)

    Started by Yitan‎, 09-20-2013 11:20 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,880
    09-22-2013, 05:06 AM Go to last post
  18. What are the Sub Fee's for Legacy?

    I cant find it anywhere... If someone would be so kind and post it here, thank you! (Please reply with 180days,90day,and 30days)

    Started by Klyde‎, 09-19-2013 10:02 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,566
    09-22-2013, 05:02 AM Go to last post
  19. DumbQ: How to PM or otherwise contact non-friends?

    I have met a few people in dungeons that I'd like to meet up with again - good players, ones who did not run ahead to get the loot, provided great...

    Started by Papa_Wilkins‎, 09-22-2013 03:36 AM
    contact, message, player, pm
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,368
    09-22-2013, 04:24 AM Go to last post
  20. It's Probably Pirates

    Is this quest required before you can get other quests?

    Started by Tommara‎, 09-21-2013 02:06 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,180
    09-22-2013, 03:50 AM Go to last post

Page 352 of 448 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread