Page 341 of 448 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Threads 6801 to 6820 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 573,094
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Veteran's reward.

    I want to apply for Veteran reward 90 days. However,on the website it is said sub,don't know how it works with game time cards. If I put in 2x 60...

    Started by LionKing‎, 10-01-2013 01:24 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,520
    10-01-2013, 01:34 PM Go to last post
  2. where is all this information about 2.1 coming from?

    delete this dont care

    Started by azethoth‎, 10-01-2013 01:33 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 951
    10-01-2013, 01:33 PM Go to last post
  3. Will players have to pay now to play or not?

    I have been playing ff 14 for about a week and have not been asked to sign up for a monthly subscription? If I can play for free, I won't complain,...

    Started by rd151‎, 10-01-2013 12:06 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,373
    10-01-2013, 12:09 PM Go to last post
  4. New Relic item?...

    From my understanding, you can only have a single Relic weapon. I was working on my Bard relic, but decided to go Scholar instead. So, I...

    Started by Aeika‎, 10-01-2013 04:41 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,438
    10-01-2013, 11:44 AM Go to last post
  5. guide to icons?

    I notice beside many of the character there are small icons and they’re different colors as well is there a link so I can learn what these mean. I’ve...

    Started by Blair1955‎, 10-01-2013 04:56 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,839
    10-01-2013, 09:03 AM Go to last post
  6. strange goldseller problem

    so in Odin server theres a gold spammer by the name of Cornelldsa Wright..... ive already blacklisted and reported but she/he is still spammin on...

    Started by Spawnie‎, 09-30-2013 09:16 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,862
    10-01-2013, 07:53 AM Go to last post
  7. So I have 2 days of membership left..

    I'm 90% sure EBGames doesn't sell gamecards and I don't have a credit card.. :(! Is their anything else I can use? Lol.

    Started by Animation‎, 09-30-2013 07:35 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,320
    10-01-2013, 07:31 AM Go to last post
  8. DPS Gear Recommendation for Titan HM

    Hi, Am not a exactly a new player but didn't know where else to post this, i am looking for advice on gear requirements for my Char: Hairo Ayam ...

    Started by Hairo‎, 09-30-2013 10:35 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,120
    10-01-2013, 07:19 AM Go to last post
  9. Quests and map area levels...

    So I've been doing every quest I can find and that basically means running back and forth between 2 main map areas outside the city, and the city...

    Started by Rhona‎, 10-01-2013 05:26 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,149
    10-01-2013, 05:47 AM Go to last post
  10. help sastasha siren

    is this mission meant as a complete roadblock ,I have been waiting via the duty finder for about 2 hours today (now ish) and nearly 4 hours last...

    Started by codnan‎, 09-30-2013 07:31 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 5,362
    10-01-2013, 04:33 AM Go to last post
  11. language duty finder

    If I queue in two different language, how do I know the language of the current duty?

    Started by Fayo‎, 10-01-2013 03:17 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,907
    10-01-2013, 04:30 AM Go to last post
  12. Quick question about shouters and PS3 subscription

    I squeeze both in the same post due to the posting restrictions. So I'd like to know: - Is it legit for people to shout that they sell crafting...

    Started by Michelasso‎, 09-30-2013 07:31 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,749
    10-01-2013, 04:24 AM Go to last post
  13. Discard Moon Faire items?

    I bought all of the moon faire items to see the colours and if they were worth keeping. I want to discard some... How can I do this?

    Started by oldaric‎, 09-30-2013 11:48 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,795
    10-01-2013, 04:22 AM Go to last post
  14. Future Crossovers

    So by now I am sure everyone has seen the Lightning trailers, and know there is going to some content featuring her. With that being said, what...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 09-29-2013 09:18 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,281
    10-01-2013, 04:15 AM Go to last post
  15. Unlock Materia slotting?

    I know you need a craft till lv20 to do the quest to unlock Materia slotting. A website says you can't use Cooking but can you use Alchemy and DoL?

    Started by Arasiel‎, 10-01-2013 02:07 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,454
    10-01-2013, 02:43 AM Go to last post
  16. Question on Class/Job

    Hi everyone, new player to FFXIV here and i'd like some input. Wall Of text incoming so my apologies. When i first created this character i wanted...

    Started by Jerrek‎, 09-30-2013 07:19 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,924
    10-01-2013, 02:39 AM Go to last post
  17. crafting level to start

    Dang, thought this was new player help, heh, I see level 40 questions. Anyway, real noob question. Do I get to craft after level 10? Says I need...

    Started by Roadkill‎, 10-01-2013 02:07 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,810
    10-01-2013, 02:23 AM Go to last post
  18. Where is the MogStation?

    Just got an e-mail saying I have to pay soon but I have no clue how to find the mogstation. Can someone inform me please? Thanks in advance ...

    Started by DiasFlac‎, 09-30-2013 08:50 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 5,560
    10-01-2013, 02:08 AM Go to last post
  19. Keyboard v console?

    We just had the PC v PS3 thread and someone mentioned you can use a gamepad on a PC. That kind of got me wondering. Which of the following do you...

    Started by Rhona‎, 09-30-2013 06:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,888
    10-01-2013, 02:04 AM Go to last post
  20. PC Version or PS3 Version

    Just curious what people who have played both versions prefer more.

    Started by Galataya‎, 09-28-2013 12:23 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 5,363
    10-01-2013, 01:59 AM Go to last post

Page 341 of 448 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread