Page 338 of 448 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Threads 6741 to 6760 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 572,969
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. FATEs what level when/where?

    Where do you do FATEs after Quarrymill? I was told Dragonshead but I never see people asking to join or recruiting for FATEs there.

    Started by Arasiel‎, 10-04-2013 10:04 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,488
    10-04-2013, 05:05 PM Go to last post
  2. Question about Barding and Grand Company Changing

    If I buy the Crested Barding from one Grand Company and then decide to switch, do I still get to use the Crested Barding from the first company? Does...

    Started by Psylencer‎, 10-04-2013 04:40 PM
    barding
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,149
    10-04-2013, 04:52 PM Go to last post
  3. Question about cross class skills

    Does the MRD trait that increases the duration of fracture apply to your dragoon too, or is it only when you are a MRD? I'm trying to decide if it is...

    Started by Chrono13‎, 10-04-2013 07:09 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,331
    10-04-2013, 09:30 AM Go to last post
  4. for crying out load.....

    since cant post anywhere else. also i know its spelled loud* >.> yes i know theres plenty of threads for this but this is getting rediculess now...

    Started by Nagiisa‎, 10-02-2013 10:52 AM
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 6,552
    10-04-2013, 08:02 AM Go to last post
  5. Side quests in a new city

    Hiya I started in Gridania for the main quests and when I took the airship to Ul'dah, i wanted to do some other sidequests, I started to do all...

    Started by NoRyoKu‎, 10-04-2013 01:46 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,222
    10-04-2013, 03:31 AM Go to last post
  6. Locking the action bars.

    Hi guys, just wondering if there is an option to lock your action bars in place once you have set up your UI. Looked in all the options but unable to...

    Started by Jerrek‎, 10-03-2013 09:48 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,776
    10-04-2013, 03:28 AM Go to last post
  7. Pug run?

    Nay, I'm not a new player, but I'm not up to date with all the abbreviations. Could someone just tell me what a pug run is?

    Started by Leowilde‎, 10-04-2013 02:13 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,870
    10-04-2013, 02:35 AM Go to last post
  8. PS3 question-How do you stretch out the map on the PS3?

    I know with PC version of the same game, you just hold down the mouse over the bottom right portion of the map and drag it right or left or up and...

    Started by rd151‎, 10-03-2013 11:34 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,989
    10-04-2013, 02:28 AM Go to last post
  9. Is there a "general" chat area?

    So far I only see say, yell, etc. But is there a way to chat with everyone in a given city/zone? Thanks.

    Started by JohnJSal‎, 10-04-2013 01:16 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,741
    10-04-2013, 01:48 AM Go to last post
  10. Main quest benchmarks (spoilers)

    The main quest line introduces you to important game mechanics like Airships and the Major cities, duty finder, Grand Companies etc. Does anyone...

    Started by Simaril‎, 10-02-2013 01:01 AM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,678
    10-04-2013, 12:49 AM Go to last post
  11. Grand Company: Should I save my seals for a promotion, or buy gear?

    Hi everyone. I couldn't post this in the gameplay forum apparently because my character level isn't high enough (23!?), but anyway... I'm...

    Started by JohnJSal‎, 10-03-2013 02:21 PM
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 8,201
    10-04-2013, 12:49 AM Go to last post
  12. Tanking Cutter's Cry Chimera

    First question, how do you dodge Lion's Breathe? Watch the chat log and stun? But it uses it way to often and stun gets resisted anyway... Second...

    Started by Shuon‎, 10-03-2013 08:23 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,918
    10-04-2013, 12:22 AM Go to last post
  13. PS3 question-How do I exit the game to my PS3 screen?

    I tried to quit the game by choosing "exit the game". It saved the game, but went to the main title screen of the game. I then pushed the PS3 middle...

    Started by rd151‎, 10-03-2013 11:41 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 6,006
    10-03-2013, 11:47 PM Go to last post
  14. Early Fantasia Potion

    Is there any way to get your Fantasia Potion before your subscription ends? I set mine up, but it still has 2 days left of free trial, so its like...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 10-03-2013 01:50 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,337
    10-03-2013, 09:06 PM Go to last post
  15. Paying with Crysta

    Hey guys This is my first time paying for anything with Square Enix. I had planned on paying for a 90 day subscription so I've purchased my...

    Started by Lecreuset‎, 10-03-2013 03:22 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,071
    10-03-2013, 07:31 PM Go to last post
  16. How to leave Free Company

    I must have clicked on all sorts of things tonight trying to figure out how to remove myself from a free company. I'd like to know how its done...

    Started by Merryl‎, 10-03-2013 02:20 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,645
    10-03-2013, 02:48 PM Go to last post
  17. Sub Question

    Will I still get the extra benefits like fantasia potion if I just order the basic subscription, or do I have to buy the upgraded subscription?

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 10-03-2013 01:21 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,420
    10-03-2013, 01:38 PM Go to last post
  18. Other Class Hotbars

    So my dragoon's hotbar setup is showing up whenever I switch to my other class. Like All my skills show up even though I switch to fisherman. They...

    Started by Kerrik‎, 10-03-2013 09:55 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,601
    10-03-2013, 11:45 AM Go to last post
  19. All 3 cities main quests

    Hi there, I wanted to know if it was possible to do all 3 starting cities main quests, I just moved to Ul'dah after the gridanian envoy quests and...

    Started by NoRyoKu‎, 10-03-2013 10:34 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,055
    10-03-2013, 11:04 AM Go to last post
  20. Level Cap/Summons

    Any idea when the level cap is going to be raised. I am going to school for radiology, have a live in girlfriend, and 4 animals to take care of. I...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 10-02-2013 01:23 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,636
    10-03-2013, 10:39 AM Go to last post

Page 338 of 448 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread