Page 336 of 448 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Threads 6701 to 6720 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,488
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Armour/Shield Questions

    Hi all, Just three quick questions for you: 1) What's the catch with the all-in-one armour for tanks? Level 25 Heavy Iron is better than level...

    Started by Mezolitik‎, 10-04-2013 09:19 PM
    armour, mage, shield, tank
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 5,623
    10-06-2013, 02:33 PM Go to last post
  2. Monk

    Hey so I looked up how to be a monk and it said I need to have at least a 30 pug and a 15 lancer, so that's what I did. I've done the level 30...

    Started by Fiasco‎, 10-06-2013 01:12 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,594
    10-06-2013, 02:15 PM Go to last post
  3. Changing Job and rewards from story line qust

    Hello! I'm new player, i started as Lancer, now is 16 lvl. I changed job to Marauder and i like it more. When i was playing as Lancer i started...

    Started by Xeper‎, 10-05-2013 02:01 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,583
    10-06-2013, 09:35 AM Go to last post
  4. Keybindings

    I think I have almost everything how I like it, but one thing is nagging me. The "Esc" key is used to escape from any open menus in the game, along...

    Started by TalusMarqs‎, 10-06-2013 09:17 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,161
    10-06-2013, 09:17 AM Go to last post
  5. Fantasia Potion

    How many people are planning to do complete reworks on their character. My friend and I, like many others both went with Miqo'te. Because so many...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 10-03-2013 07:49 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,930
    10-06-2013, 06:10 AM Go to last post
  6. Few Questions

    Hi, I have been playing for about 10 days, really enjoying the game so far, i have two questions though that i can't seem to find an answer to ...

    Started by Mordrim‎, 10-05-2013 11:56 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,185
    10-06-2013, 05:44 AM Go to last post
  7. Q: Multiple Jobs on one char and the significance of GCs

    My questions is this - should we be rolling separate characters for jobs that focus on different stats (ex. PLD vs WHM) due to Grand Companies...

    Started by Duergan‎, 10-05-2013 12:41 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,874
    10-06-2013, 04:37 AM Go to last post
  8. My THM is gone! help!

    so i just got ffxiv a realm reborn and i wanted to get my old character back a level 50 THM,I downloaded the game and logged in as my level 3 MRD....

    Started by slothmanactual‎, 10-05-2013 10:05 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 7,497
    10-06-2013, 04:06 AM Go to last post
  9. FC recruiting section?

    I'm looking for options on joining a free company, but there doesn't seem to be any one area to look at threads or recruitment notices. Is there...

    Started by Rhime‎, 10-04-2013 09:53 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,118
    10-06-2013, 03:10 AM Go to last post
  10. Where Can We purchase new Dye?

    I havent found where to get new dye yet. Can anyone tell me what merchants or where they can be found? thanks. I have some nice new armour but it is...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 10-05-2013 07:21 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 7,619
    10-06-2013, 02:29 AM Go to last post
  11. How To Make A Player's Name Appear In The Message Box

    I did some research to find the answer to this, but I couldn't find the answer, so I decided I should ask here. Anyway, while playing with a friend...

    Started by EtherealNebula‎, 09-22-2013 05:13 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,483
    10-06-2013, 01:34 AM Go to last post
  12. New player questions.

    Hello, i just purchased FF14 off of amazon. And have a few questions. #1- Server. I am EST, so as long as i choose NA does it matter which server i...

    Started by terrorclaw‎, 10-05-2013 09:09 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,171
    10-06-2013, 12:10 AM Go to last post
  13. Worst spam I've ever seen!

    Please tell me something is going to be done soon about all this gold spam! I can't believe nothing was in place already to prevent this. I can think...

    Started by JohnJSal‎, 10-04-2013 08:00 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,965
    10-05-2013, 11:33 PM Go to last post
  14. Nearing level 20, lost sight of quest hubs, or am I supposed to do fates?

    So basically I started at level 1, and my hand was being held all the way to 17-18. There were quest hub leading to another quest hub, leading to...

    Started by Hycinthus‎, 10-05-2013 08:13 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,720
    10-05-2013, 11:28 PM Go to last post
  15. How do I get a Job???

    Ok, I have searched every way I can think of and I can't find an answer. How do I get a Job? My lancer is lvl 36, I want to move to dragoon but I...

    Started by Michiaiki‎, 10-05-2013 06:43 AM
    jobs
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,228
    10-05-2013, 10:20 PM Go to last post
  16. Selling gear: can I tell if it's part of a gear set first?

    I'm starting to collect a lot of gear and I'd like to sell some of it before I get too burdened, but I have a hard time knowing what is "safe" to...

    Started by JohnJSal‎, 10-05-2013 01:51 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,160
    10-05-2013, 05:52 PM Go to last post
  17. VIDEO TUTORIAL: making a SUPERBUFF skill using macros

    Making a SUPER buff skill using macros. http://youtu.be/cIvtW1kwwHY this is the first of many macro tutorials coming to the channel.

    Started by Jonathan12uiz‎, 09-29-2013 03:09 AM
    gamepad, macro, ps3
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,301
    10-05-2013, 04:03 PM Go to last post
  18. VIDEO TUTORIAL: TeamWork Macros! Help your party out!

    here is the second episode in the macro series... teamwork macros! your party will love you for this: http://youtu.be/xTd2WQSL2Ok

    Started by Jonathan12uiz‎, 10-02-2013 03:49 PM
    macro, party, team, teamwork
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,171
    10-05-2013, 04:03 PM Go to last post
  19. Ifrit & Garuda

    As I've been progressing through the game I've been seeing people with glowing pet-looking things floating behind them and assisting in battles...

    Started by Akuha‎, 10-05-2013 03:47 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,836
    10-05-2013, 02:28 PM Go to last post
  20. Next estimated service fee?

    When I checked my next estimated service fee it says 4,197 Crysta. That's basically $41.97, the monthly cost of a 90 day sub is $13.99. What's going...

    Started by Halisi‎, 10-05-2013 12:18 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,052
    10-05-2013, 01:11 PM Go to last post

Page 336 of 448 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 436 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread