Page 327 of 448 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Threads 6521 to 6540 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,450
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Hacking Attempts?

    Has anyone else been getting some suspicious activity on either their sony account, or their email account? Yesterday I got a message saying...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 10-18-2013 08:56 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,833
    10-19-2013, 01:25 AM Go to last post
  2. Text command to search an area?

    What is the text command to search an area? In FFXI you could type /sea and it would list all the players in the current area. Anything like that in...

    Started by Alyko‎, 10-18-2013 09:12 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,980
    10-19-2013, 12:02 AM Go to last post
  3. Archer/New Player Advice

    Hey! I was going to post this in the DPS forum but then I realized I couldn't because I'm too low of a level, so I thought I'd ask here instead....

    Started by RogueJawa‎, 10-17-2013 01:56 PM
    archer, bard, dps, new player, tips
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,299
    10-18-2013, 11:27 PM Go to last post
  4. Suggested Keyboard for PS3?

    Hey I was just wondering if there is a suggested USB keyboard for the PS3? Can I use a wireless bluetooth one? Will any old one work? It's so...

    Started by Rika007‎, 10-18-2013 02:54 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,818
    10-18-2013, 07:36 PM Go to last post
  5. Second class relic quest requirements?

    Hello, I have already obtained a bow, now want to start on my Monk. What I am wondering is why I can not talk to the NPC in the Vesper Bay? Is...

    Started by NeonC‎, 10-18-2013 10:10 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,377
    10-18-2013, 04:29 PM Go to last post
  6. Summoner Pet Macros

    Can anyone tell me the way you can add the pet command "Sic" into your macros. I want to combine it with my bio 2 skill so that when I start...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 10-18-2013 02:59 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,866
    10-18-2013, 03:10 PM Go to last post
  7. Servers with the largest pool of new players?

    I had joined Hyperion at first to play with a friend of mine, but he's at endgame and can't really be bothered to play with me. Seeing as the...

    Started by DeliciousBread‎, 10-18-2013 02:29 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,148
    10-18-2013, 02:29 PM Go to last post
  8. Inventory Organization (especially crafting supplies)

    Ok, so I've finally got a retainer who can hold my crafting ingredients while I'm out adventuring or gathering:D, but then I get to the point when I...

    Started by Niwashi‎, 10-18-2013 03:57 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,934
    10-18-2013, 12:42 PM Go to last post
  9. What is target filtering/cycling?

    I don't understand what this does. I see options for when your weapon is drawn or sheathed, and it looks like you can set what targets you want to...

    Started by JohnJSal‎, 10-17-2013 01:12 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 13,458
    10-18-2013, 05:18 AM Go to last post
  10. Ability queue?

    Is there a way to set it so I can just queue up the next ability without having to spam the button? I see that it does that for about half a second,...

    Started by Warchild_Zek‎, 10-18-2013 02:09 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 7,071
    10-18-2013, 02:17 AM Go to last post
  11. Healer seeking some Macro Assistance.

    Greetings and well meet to one and all. I would like to assist other players on-the-fly in field battle by way of healing them during fates or just...

    Started by RavenCB13‎, 10-17-2013 12:48 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,281
    10-18-2013, 01:54 AM Go to last post
  12. Phial of Fantasia Question

    I purchased the PS3 and Windows versions of FFXIV so I had 60 free days. Additionally I put all my CC info in and enabled auto renewals so it would...

    Started by Synful‎, 10-17-2013 01:09 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,889
    10-18-2013, 01:41 AM Go to last post
  13. Couple of Questions

    I don't know if this is something that's only started happening since Monday or if it was happening last week and I was just too new to notice: after...

    Started by Reauland‎, 10-17-2013 10:05 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,224
    10-18-2013, 12:02 AM Go to last post
  14. Confused

    Hello all. I'd like to start our by saying I just started playing this past weekend. I quickly got to lvl 23 playing an Archer and I love it. I'm...

    Started by Noyjitat‎, 10-17-2013 12:55 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,109
    10-17-2013, 07:27 PM Go to last post
  15. sorry

    For anyone who was offened by any post made by me lastnight sorry left forums logged in on work pc and someone had fun with it. Next time lol I'll...

    Started by Althire‎, 10-17-2013 02:59 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,535
    10-17-2013, 04:19 PM Go to last post
  16. Error 13103

    Error 13103 I am getting this error when I log into the mog station and click on the world transfer service. I have logged out and logged back into...

    Started by LadyVaJedi‎, 10-16-2013 12:25 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,883
    10-17-2013, 02:10 PM Go to last post
  17. Question

    Helo can I use this Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Prepaid card 60 days for pc and for ps3 or only for pc?

    Started by wasago‎, 10-16-2013 11:13 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,955
    10-17-2013, 01:32 PM Go to last post
  18. Character name change??? (Is it possible?)

    Is it possible to get a character name change currently or are we stuck with the name we have? Im getting the "Fantasia" potion soon so i was...

    Started by Chiruna‎, 10-13-2013 08:34 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    herp derp, slater vonwrong
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 16,704
    10-17-2013, 10:22 AM Go to last post
  19. Armoire or Retainer storage?

    Can someone explain the difference between storing an item in the armoire in an inn room versus storing it with your retainer? Thanks!

    Started by JohnJSal‎, 10-16-2013 02:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 12,688
    10-17-2013, 06:03 AM Go to last post
  20. Adding custom tag

    I noticed a few people have a custom tag under their character name on the realm reborn main site. I was wondering if anybody knew how to add that? ...

    Started by Evantide‎, 10-17-2013 04:14 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,915
    10-17-2013, 04:43 AM Go to last post

Page 327 of 448 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread