Page 326 of 448 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Threads 6501 to 6520 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,450
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Crafter Classes Help

    Hey friends, I need a guide or some friendly tips on crafting classes. Does anybody know of some helpful guides that aren't videos? Thanks, ...

    Started by Tyjaka‎, 10-19-2013 05:10 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,933
    10-20-2013, 05:01 AM Go to last post
  2. New player seeking active player joining/starting Free Company

    Stuck on main storyline quests I've only had this game for a week and it's fun but these duty finder quests take forever in wait time. I've only...

    Started by Morningstar1018‎, 10-17-2013 04:38 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    archer dps, duty finder, free company, new player, role playing
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,436
    10-20-2013, 04:54 AM Go to last post
  3. Couple of questions...

    Hey, I have a few questions about FFXIV ARR that I'm unsure about. If anyone could answer these it would be a huge help to me! Thanks! Is there...

    Started by TuriousHD‎, 10-18-2013 02:37 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,479
    10-19-2013, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  4. PS3 and PC

    Here is my question: Can you use your account on both the PC and PS3? I want to relax some nights and play on my ps3 so I can soak into the depths of...

    Started by KittenJitsu‎, 10-19-2013 10:47 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,944
    10-19-2013, 11:20 PM Go to last post
  5. "unable to send moogle mail" error?

    hey.. does anyone here knows why this appear? one of my friends was sending me some ingredients and after 5 mail, he had that popping out. He then...

    Started by lebirath‎, 10-19-2013 09:34 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 9,328
    10-19-2013, 09:04 PM Go to last post
  6. Anyone know IF/HOW one can report someone who is harrassing you the forums?

    I don't see an option for reporting a person on the forums ( not in game ) - is there a way that someone can enlighten me on? All I see is the...

    Started by SugarPeanut‎, 10-19-2013 01:24 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,563
    10-19-2013, 01:35 PM Go to last post
  7. need help with materia

    i just got to the point where i can meld materia but i am a lv 36 acn, sum. i am only a lv 19 weaver, so what do i hve to do to put materia on my...

    Started by jaxx333‎, 10-19-2013 12:33 PM
    materia melding
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,695
    10-19-2013, 12:54 PM Go to last post
  8. World Transfer

    I'm planning on transfering to a different world to be able to play with RL friends and was wondering ihow long does the process take with the...

    Started by Lokis‎, 10-19-2013 09:57 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,753
    10-19-2013, 10:47 AM Go to last post
  9. Ideal Stats for Lvl 50 Warrior?

    I am posting this for my friend, we are just curious what his main stat focus should be at level 50. He has been pumping most of his bonus stats...

    Started by Orbital-Dragon‎, 10-19-2013 08:21 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,632
    10-19-2013, 10:23 AM Go to last post
  10. Easiest Way to Mark Multiple Targets?

    Hello everyone, I'm still quite new to this game and I needed some advice on marking targets. Currently I am a level 26 Marauder and I play on the...

    Started by Derek-The-Red‎, 10-18-2013 11:14 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    new player, tank, target-lock, targeting system
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 21,115
    10-19-2013, 08:36 AM Go to last post
  11. Seeking GuildLeves Level 30 - 38 or so

    I neglected several of the early dungeons so that my main quest and the way the story moves you around the world got a bit mixed up, i found the...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 10-19-2013 06:13 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,977
    10-19-2013, 08:00 AM Go to last post
  12. Changing to Monk

    I am already 30 PGL and 15 LNC but Im not sure where to go... Any advice?

    Started by Bloopan‎, 10-17-2013 09:04 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,231
    10-19-2013, 07:34 AM Go to last post
  13. [Famfrit] Excellence Announces -- NEWBIE GIVEAWAY

    Copied from a post by Mavina, Leader of Excellence, a Free Company on Famfrit: In addition to the Giveaway, we'll also open a Linkshell...

    Started by Amiabelle‎, 10-18-2013 08:29 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,510
    10-19-2013, 06:24 AM Go to last post
  14. How much time does it usually take to get a support response?

    I ended up with swimgear that I can't even use because I'm a noob and I can't get rid of it. People were telling me to store it, but I really don't...

    Started by Bakabridget‎, 10-18-2013 06:13 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,942
    10-19-2013, 06:16 AM Go to last post
  15. FPS meter

    is there a way to bring up an active FPS meter other then esc / system config thank you

    Started by sxman‎, 10-19-2013 03:44 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,110
    10-19-2013, 03:47 AM Go to last post
  16. SMN vs BLM

    I can't decide, i know it's "what i enjoy playing", i'm not asking about being FOTM or OP, just what feels more useful endgame. I know both are...

    Started by Satori-ken‎, 10-12-2013 07:34 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    black mage, caster, dps, ranged, summoner
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 11,796
    10-19-2013, 03:30 AM Go to last post
  17. CopperBell Questions

    As i understand it the final boss in Copperbell does have an AOE attack but it does not show a ground red circle or shape....so how do you know when...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 10-16-2013 09:30 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,988
    10-19-2013, 03:14 AM Go to last post
  18. Overstocked inventory

    Hi, My inventory is starting to be really be overstocked of Gathering and crafting materials from questing and leveling 1 to 25 and I was...

    Started by NoRyoKu‎, 10-17-2013 10:08 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 5,724
    10-19-2013, 03:11 AM Go to last post
  19. Free trial period?

    Hello, I have been playing since launch but I still am not required to put my payment details. It still says I have 18 days to play until I need to...

    Started by iamcemal‎, 10-19-2013 02:48 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,670
    10-19-2013, 03:07 AM Go to last post
  20. Suggestion: Crafting Material identification

    You know how equipment is marked with a little X in the lower right corner if we cannot equip it? It's a green X if we can't equip it in our current...

    Started by Niwashi‎, 10-19-2013 01:39 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,402
    10-19-2013, 01:46 AM Go to last post

Page 326 of 448 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread