Page 324 of 448 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Threads 6461 to 6480 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,543
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. I just learned how to convert items to materia

    Hey everybody I have finally finished the quest to have access to convert 100% spiritbonded items to materia. 1. Will the materia I convert from...

    Started by Tyjaka‎, 10-23-2013 03:20 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,680
    10-23-2013, 03:41 PM Go to last post
  2. Fates giving me terrible xp?

    So I've been trying to level up my level 22 healer and I've tried numerous things, but the xp I'm getting is shocking for the actions I'm doing......

    Started by TuriousHD‎, 10-21-2013 01:48 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 7,098
    10-23-2013, 03:24 PM Go to last post
  3. Question about 90 days reward

    Would I still get the 90 days rewards (I want the flying eye as a companion!!) if I make 3 x 30 days entry subscriptions? I only have 3 characters,...

    Started by Michelasso‎, 10-21-2013 09:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 3,889
    10-23-2013, 09:27 AM Go to last post
  4. Pad players using a push-to-talk button for voice chat?

    Hey all. When I played FFXI and went on vent with my LS I used a pad, but used the R1 button on my dualshock controller as my push-to-talk key. ...

    Started by Lisotte‎, 10-23-2013 04:28 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,114
    10-23-2013, 07:47 AM Go to last post
  5. [Guide] A basic primer on party play and dungeons

    0. Foreword This guide is aimed at people new to the game and MMOs in general. Using the dungeon finder, I often meet people who don't seem to know...

    Started by Soukyuu‎, 09-19-2013 08:39 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    dungeon, guide
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 7,946
    10-23-2013, 02:22 AM Go to last post
  6. Hint: how to check the ingame time

    With the new Halloween event I had to wait 6 pm ingame time. The problem is that on PS3 I had no clue about how to check it. Basically with the mouse...

    Started by Michelasso‎, 10-20-2013 09:34 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 15,642
    10-23-2013, 01:47 AM Go to last post
  7. Crafting cross classes

    I have a Weaver and Goldsmith at lvl 38. A guy in my FC (I think) just told me yesterday that I was missing a lot not raising Culinarian and the...

    Started by Michelasso‎, 10-21-2013 09:37 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,571
    10-23-2013, 01:28 AM Go to last post
  8. Cast bar shaky...

    Does anyone else have this problem? The cast bar rarely goes from start to finish smoothly, it stutters a lot along the way. I've been searching...

    Started by Warchild_Zek‎, 10-22-2013 01:30 AM
    cast bar
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,918
    10-23-2013, 12:36 AM Go to last post
  9. Macroing HQ crafting

    I mean, honestly. I can't spend hours to make some HQ Cotton yarns one by one once I reached a level where a script would always make them HQ. And...

    Started by Michelasso‎, 10-20-2013 11:01 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,066
    10-22-2013, 10:21 PM Go to last post
  10. Foestriker set.

    I know this set drops from the three starter dungeons. Satasha, Tam-Tara & Copperbell. But what one does it drop from more commonly. I started...

    Started by Animation‎, 10-22-2013 01:57 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 8,964
    10-22-2013, 07:47 PM Go to last post
  11. Why can't I play with my friend on Hyperion?

    I bought this game to play with my friend on Hyperion. I can't create a character there. He can't transfer off of that server. :(

    Started by muddywaters‎, 10-22-2013 02:07 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,820
    10-22-2013, 04:30 PM Go to last post
  12. Help me what world i should pick!

    what server should i choose!: Ragnarok, hyperion, odin, bahamut, phoenix or asura thx :)

    Started by mytt3‎, 10-22-2013 10:57 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,006
    10-22-2013, 12:55 PM Go to last post
  13. Can we have the world transfer extended?

    I have friends who picked up FFXIV and we all want to play together. Unfortunately, I'm on Hyperion (Legacy) and the times that they were attempting...

    Started by Jearil‎, 10-22-2013 06:58 AM
    world transfer
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,566
    10-22-2013, 11:21 AM Go to last post
  14. Chocoboo Barding Where?

    I just finally got my Chocoboo but didnt make a careful note from the help pop ups where to see the barding. It said there was somewhere in our GUI...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 10-22-2013 09:53 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,933
    10-22-2013, 10:50 AM Go to last post
  15. Doing it All on One Character? Possible?

    Hi All. i've been playing FF ARR a month now and i have learned all the jobs and professions. currently my main job of gladiator is level 22...

    Started by Phonojam‎, 10-18-2013 07:58 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,791
    10-22-2013, 06:42 AM Go to last post
  16. Question on Gear

    Hi, I was wondering, which one is better regarding gear? It is better to have more defense and magic defense or have more stats increase? ...

    Started by Marik_Aensland‎, 10-22-2013 05:59 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,919
    10-22-2013, 06:29 AM Go to last post
  17. Rollin' a new alt on Gilgamesh... Join the Let'sPlay and Tutorial shenanigans...

    Whats up noobs! LOL! I'm rolling a new alternate character on Gilgamesh so that I can do some tutorials on some instances that I can't get access to...

    Started by Jonathan12uiz‎, 10-22-2013 06:27 AM
    gilgamesh, lets play, playthough, story, tutorials
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,335
    10-22-2013, 06:27 AM Go to last post
  18. How do you select a second class?

    Hey, Sorry if this is a bit of a newbie question, but I looked around on the internet and some people have been saying that as early as level 10...

    Started by TuriousHD‎, 10-17-2013 10:45 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 4,479
    10-22-2013, 06:01 AM Go to last post
  19. What level can I start new post in General Discussion?

    Does anyone know? There are too many restrictions on these boards.

    Started by Hycinthus‎, 10-20-2013 04:17 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,179
    10-22-2013, 05:01 AM Go to last post
  20. Fire/Fire II/Fire III?

    Yesterday in the lvl 32 dungeon I've been told that Fire II isn't good, because too weak. But I was actually always using it only on at least two...

    Started by Michelasso‎, 10-20-2013 09:44 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 10,893
    10-22-2013, 03:02 AM Go to last post

Page 324 of 448 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 424 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread