Page 320 of 448 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Threads 6381 to 6400 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,480
    Today, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Need to restart in my GC if world transfering?

    I'm considering to transfer to a different world. I couldn't see anything mentioned about my GC ranks achieved when reading the world transfer notes...

    Started by Leowilde‎, 11-03-2013 03:51 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,226
    11-03-2013, 05:49 AM Go to last post
  2. [Guide] Hit lvl-50 and now is time to…

    I open this tread to have different opinions of what is the best thing to do after you hit lvl 50 for first time, hope this help to guide new lvl-50...

    Started by Auron_Wolf‎, 11-02-2013 05:38 AM
    begginers, ffxiv, starting guide
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 6,966
    11-03-2013, 01:16 AM Go to last post
  3. Change appearance

    How can I change my appearance? I have 32 suscription days and I havent a Veteran Reward with Fantasia potion.

    Started by MiguelDC‎, 11-02-2013 05:35 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,986
    11-03-2013, 01:13 AM Go to last post
  4. Healing HUD/Debuffs

    Is there a way to tell the difference in your party for what is a buff/debuff? Is there a way to clearly define a debuff through the HUD options? ...

    Started by Khalette‎, 11-02-2013 09:48 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,120
    11-02-2013, 03:35 PM Go to last post
  5. Alts

    Is there much point to Alt? Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read one character can be all classes and have all crafts. I'm still...

    Started by Celgorath‎, 11-02-2013 04:52 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,735
    11-02-2013, 01:38 PM Go to last post
  6. Stream

    I'm streaming almost every day. Feel free to join the chat and ask questions :) https://twitter.com/AUGUR1337 https://twitch.tv/AUGUR1337

    Started by shuuraj‎, 11-02-2013 10:29 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,092
    11-02-2013, 10:29 AM Go to last post
  7. A few questions to help me, new player

    Hello all, I am new around here just started playing yesterday. And i would like to ask a few questions that I don't really know where to find...

    Started by AlyKitty‎, 10-30-2013 05:13 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,563
    11-02-2013, 09:40 AM Go to last post
  8. Crafting question for my Classes

    So I'm building my Avatar to be Paladin / Dragon (Not at the same time) but those are the focus I want (And my two favorite classes from the games)...

    Started by Draven_Justarius‎, 11-02-2013 12:20 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,412
    11-02-2013, 04:52 AM Go to last post
  9. Duty Finder and Crafting

    Hello everyone. Thank you for the great advice and helpful comments I see. I check this forum out everyday. Now that I am level 30 I have started...

    Started by MercuryAquarius‎, 11-02-2013 02:45 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,260
    11-02-2013, 04:49 AM Go to last post
  10. Looking for a EST server...

    Hello, Just picked this game up, and am looking to play on a NA server..prefer EST, but can deal with Pacific/central..Just don't want to be 6-8...

    Started by thehoff84‎, 11-01-2013 01:57 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,076
    11-02-2013, 04:40 AM Go to last post
  11. Question / Suggestion : Gil selling tells/whispers and getting rid of this rubbish.

    Is there a quick way to report and silence a spammer who is constantly spamming you with their rubbish ? Other than copy paste their faceroll...

    Started by ASnogarD‎, 10-31-2013 08:25 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,307
    11-02-2013, 04:36 AM Go to last post
  12. Becoming a crafter after lvl 10

    Olá, So to become a crafter you need to visit the crafting guilds? Or the quest will evolve in a tutorial way? Also do you pick all of the crafting...

    Started by Anoktear‎, 11-01-2013 11:55 PM
    crafte
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,716
    11-02-2013, 04:23 AM Go to last post
  13. New Player looking for friends to party with

    Hey all, I'm Aid. I'm a new (ish) Conjurer on the Odin server. I've been soloing a lot and would be interested in meeting some friends to party and...

    Started by aapperley‎, 11-01-2013 11:32 AM
    conjurer, friends, new player, party
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,947
    11-02-2013, 12:56 AM Go to last post
  14. AOE templates ... are they hard to move out of?

    So I just got this game last week and I'm really enjoying two characters I'm leveling slowly but I was questing with my Thaumaturge and I was...

    Started by Draven_Justarius‎, 11-02-2013 12:15 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,498
    11-02-2013, 12:51 AM Go to last post
  15. Video capture software

    Hey all, Wanted to ask some questions to anyone who has used video capture software before, like Fraps, Bandicam, Hypercam, etc. I am thinking of...

    Started by juniglee‎, 11-01-2013 09:21 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,365
    11-02-2013, 12:29 AM Go to last post
  16. Toggle on / off walk mode (PS3) - with a keyboard

    sometimes my character suddenly walk instead run, it was very annoying in a fate. I solve the problem using a keyboard doing this: first the...

    Started by -mosov‎, 10-30-2013 10:08 PM
    walk mode (ps3)
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,344
    11-02-2013, 12:13 AM Go to last post
  17. Looking for FC + Friends

    Hi all! Artemicion here. My main job is scholar. I do have Cnj and Thm both at 30. Incase I ever want to level them to their next tier class and up...

    Started by SovereignSociety‎, 11-01-2013 12:56 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,299
    11-01-2013, 07:10 PM Go to last post
  18. Dyeing?

    Can someone teach me how to dye a gear in game? I m aware dye can only be crafted by alchemist at lv30.

    Started by Michere‎, 10-29-2013 09:09 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,599
    11-01-2013, 06:43 PM Go to last post
  19. patch 2.1

    when will it be released and is it true theres going to be a barber shop and somewhere where you can change you're facial features?

    Started by Katehasfangz‎, 10-30-2013 03:59 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,149
    11-01-2013, 12:03 AM Go to last post
  20. story quest and class swap query

    If I have both CNJ and ARCH at the same level does it make any difference which class I am when I pick up, complete and hand in the quest? Or do I...

    Started by Rhona‎, 10-31-2013 07:19 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,555
    10-31-2013, 08:07 PM Go to last post

Page 320 of 448 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread