Page 319 of 448 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Threads 6361 to 6380 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,507
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. need some help about the movement setting

    actually, i'm not a new player.. but i do have a question to ask.. when u r using "Standard Type (character-based)" for the 'movement setting',...

    Started by Abrar‎, 11-04-2013 10:42 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,405
    11-06-2013, 06:14 AM Go to last post
  2. Question about subscription cost

    First week on the game and I am loving it. I was going to get my subscription going for after the 30 day free period....but for the life of me I...

    Started by Shibasaurus‎, 11-05-2013 09:24 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,599
    11-06-2013, 04:55 AM Go to last post
  3. What Server?

    What US Server is most populated? Preferably EST. Thank You. :)

    Started by Celgorath‎, 11-05-2013 04:27 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,476
    11-06-2013, 03:37 AM Go to last post
  4. FC mail function?

    Does anyone know if SE is adding more FC functionality to the mail system? We'd love to be able to send the whole FC mail(text & items) at once and...

    Started by Rhime‎, 11-05-2013 10:42 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,126
    11-05-2013, 11:11 PM Go to last post
  5. New Player tip

    When exploring the Maps, do not complete them. Map experience is based on your level. At 20 you will be awarded 300 experience. At 40 you will be...

    Started by Ksenia‎, 11-05-2013 03:57 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,621
    11-05-2013, 05:08 PM Go to last post
  6. Newbie with Questions

    Hi there, I joined a couple days ago and I am having a bit of a problem with two things. 1) I just reached level 19, completed the rank 2...

    Started by SirenWinterfrost‎, 10-27-2013 06:55 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,918
    11-05-2013, 04:25 PM Go to last post
  7. Advice on Adding Material to Items

    OK, i am interested in learning to add material to enhance armour, seems like a good thing to know, rather than having to try to buy it. So i got the...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 11-05-2013 06:09 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,727
    11-05-2013, 02:15 PM Go to last post
  8. How to create a New Free Company ?

    It looks like a partner and I will start up a nice new FC and i wanted to ask if there is any sort of guide or list of steps to do this online that...

    Started by CrisGer‎, 11-05-2013 10:10 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,579
    11-05-2013, 02:12 PM Go to last post
  9. Creating a FC for new players - help or ideas?

    Hi all, I'm considering trying to join with any person(s) who would be interested in starting a FC expressly for new players to help them overcome...

    Started by MirielleLavandre‎, 11-03-2013 05:57 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    fc, newbie
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 3,524
    11-05-2013, 09:22 AM Go to last post
  10. Odin Theme?

    Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but does anyone know the track name for Odin's FATE? The Steel Reign FATE? I've looked everywhere and...

    Started by Ganondorf69‎, 11-05-2013 07:56 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,637
    11-05-2013, 08:24 AM Go to last post
  11. Loosing char after 30 day trial

    After my 30 day trial in up and I don't renew for a month or 2 will I lose my char?

    Started by xenowildfire‎, 11-04-2013 07:52 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,007
    11-05-2013, 06:54 AM Go to last post
  12. Does city-state info change when you choose a grand company?

    Hi all, Silly RP question here. In my character profile there is a "City-State" section, which currently displays my starting city. I'm not...

    Started by Greyfield‎, 11-02-2013 06:55 AM
    city-states, grand company
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,663
    11-05-2013, 05:00 AM Go to last post
  13. need some advice

    im soon to hit lv50 in a weeks time my question is since im playing on a ps3 will i have a hard time with the end game content? if so is there...

    Started by lol123‎, 11-04-2013 09:03 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,313
    11-04-2013, 10:16 PM Go to last post
  14. How does the relic quest work?

    I'm not there yet, but I've read some posts that seem to suggest you need to run dungeons and earn tomes before you can do this quest, and another...

    Started by JohnJSal‎, 11-04-2013 04:53 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,437
    11-04-2013, 09:59 PM Go to last post
  15. PS3 Section?

    Hey everyone id like to know if there is a thread or a section where ps3 players communicate or exchange psn ids. I been wanting to get back into 14...

    Started by Hucast_99‎, 11-03-2013 06:59 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,539
    11-04-2013, 08:52 PM Go to last post
  16. Can my laptop handle the game

    I just got a new laptop and I'm wondering if I can play this game on it. My specs are Operating System Windows 8 64-bit CPU Intel Core i5...

    Started by NathanDrake‎, 11-04-2013 05:34 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,994
    11-04-2013, 04:02 PM Go to last post
  17. Adding game time.

    Sorry if this is answered somewhere but I was unable to find anything. I was wondering if there is a way to immediately add game time so I can have...

    Started by Azraela‎, 11-02-2013 08:26 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,694
    11-04-2013, 10:39 AM Go to last post
  18. Just the New guy

    Hello everyone. I just started playing yesterday and loving my stay so far. I would like to make some friends on it since it's a bit loney. so only...

    Started by SnowItami‎, 11-04-2013 06:14 AM
    friends, snow
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,825
    11-04-2013, 09:29 AM Go to last post
  19. Ignore

    Is there an ignore feature other than having to go to your Ban List an manually type in the name? Some of these gold spammers name's are ridiculous...

    Started by Celgorath‎, 11-02-2013 02:21 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,584
    11-04-2013, 12:27 AM Go to last post
  20. Stats and changing classes

    I made an arcanist and added int as my bonus stats, just wondering if i changed class to conjurer: 1) Will the bonus stats reset? 2) Will the...

    Started by OmNomLiCius‎, 11-03-2013 01:57 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,553
    11-03-2013, 02:19 PM Go to last post

Page 319 of 448 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread