Page 316 of 448 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Threads 6301 to 6320 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,342
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Are we paying for maintenances?

    Hi i'm an old gamer that so far have started to get disappointed with this game. I get out of work at 10pm PDT and TBH i can say that 2-3 days out...

    Started by darthkyron‎, 11-01-2013 12:06 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 66
    • Views: 13,944
    11-13-2013, 02:43 AM Go to last post
  2. PS3/Gamepad Tutorial: Class/ Crossbar setups

    So with all the controversy of crossbars being significantly inferior to hotbars... many subscribers have requested a class crossbar series... ...

    Started by Jonathan12uiz‎, 10-23-2013 06:07 AM
    class, crossbars, job, tutorial
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,875
    11-13-2013, 12:27 AM Go to last post
  3. FFXIV-APP : how to use it ! translator, parser, info and more!

    hello i thought i would share this video that i made and i did test this application. This application video I made on youtube early yesterday: view...

    Started by DanSipe‎, 11-12-2013 05:42 PM
    damage meter, ffxiv-app, parser, translation, zam
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,708
    11-12-2013, 05:42 PM Go to last post
  4. With so much choice.. how on earth do you decide?

    Seems like I have fun with each and every class in different ways. I'm finding it impossible to choose a 'main class' to progress on with....

    Started by Rhona‎, 11-06-2013 06:02 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,679
    11-12-2013, 04:46 PM Go to last post
  5. 90,000k error, every weekend, every hour, without fail.

    So because I can't seem to post anywhere else, and the search feature isn't helping.. Is there ANYTHING I can do to get these god forsaken 90k...

    Started by Thatguy42‎, 11-02-2013 11:48 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,313
    11-12-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  6. how do I take screenshot without character in it?

    As the title says, how can I take a screenshot without my character in it, and is it possible to zoom in to first person view?

    Started by Dezriel‎, 11-05-2013 06:11 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 8,448
    11-12-2013, 02:50 PM Go to last post
  7. setting screens for battle mode

    Good day guys. There are some information (grafics, bars, etc) at the center of the screen (in battle mode) which i want to hide: casting time,...

    Started by -mosov‎, 10-22-2013 12:28 AM
    screen settings, settings
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,169
    11-12-2013, 02:47 PM Go to last post
  8. Made a Bard. Now what?

    Hello. I just opened up Bard job but I don't understand its purpose. Am I better off leveling Bard or Archer? It seems the only difference is a song...

    Started by Cibbal‎, 11-11-2013 01:31 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,374
    11-12-2013, 01:22 PM Go to last post
  9. Contemplating returning

    Hello, I played since P4 and EA until my PC started shutting off from OH (6k BM). Working on new PC but two things holding me back: First, my...

    Started by Tracewood‎, 11-10-2013 10:31 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,369
    11-12-2013, 01:22 PM Go to last post
  10. So sad

    Been playing for a few weeks now and I love the game, but I do have one issue and I am sure it has been talked about already but still... Why must...

    Started by Sunah‎, 11-12-2013 09:06 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,929
    11-12-2013, 11:43 AM Go to last post
  11. Floating combat text - how to remove everything but my dmg numbers?

    Hi all! Just can't for the life of me find where's the option to disable my party members' floating text (their dmg/healing done). Too much...

    Started by Ozpa‎, 11-12-2013 08:56 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,954
    11-12-2013, 09:11 AM Go to last post
  12. How do I get quests to get seals?

    I just got my mount quest from immortal flames GC. It says I need seals to purchase the mount. I am level 23. What can I do to get seals? I don't see...

    Started by Dezriel‎, 11-12-2013 06:15 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,794
    11-12-2013, 07:47 AM Go to last post
  13. New to game- how to play with another player

    I am new to the game and want to play with another player. How do you coordinate that? We are in the same area already. Do you need a microphone...

    Started by mahonej72‎, 11-12-2013 12:16 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,740
    11-12-2013, 05:49 AM Go to last post
  14. Suggestion's on what to do next

    Hi, I'm new to FF14 and I'm about to hit lvl 50 on my LNC. I'm wondering what I should focus on next. Gonna go lvl MR in order to turn into a dragoon...

    Started by Anul‎, 11-09-2013 01:23 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,285
    11-11-2013, 09:07 PM Go to last post
  15. will it be possible to upgrade to PS4?

    so, i played the PS3 beta, got the game (pre-sale of PS3 collector's edition) have been playing for a while (subscribed), already pre-bought PS4 and...

    Started by ronnyromero‎, 11-09-2013 11:14 AM
    ps4
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,979
    11-11-2013, 09:00 PM Go to last post
  16. Allagan Tomestones

    I've eventually found out in Mor Dhona the NPC who trades gear for them. Cool stuff. The problem is that I am pretty sure I've got the messages...

    Started by Michelasso‎, 11-11-2013 07:08 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,516
    11-11-2013, 07:22 PM Go to last post
  17. For the love of all things holy...

    PLEASE tell me there's a way to skip the cut scenes that follow character creation?! /cry

    Started by Celgorath‎, 11-11-2013 10:50 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,455
    11-11-2013, 06:54 PM Go to last post
  18. Blacksmith not getting attribute points

    Sorry first time posting,not sure if this is right place. Question is my Blacksmith is level 20 and i have been given no extra attribute points. My...

    Started by Kmt‎, 11-09-2013 05:36 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,800
    11-11-2013, 01:29 PM Go to last post
  19. Quest Problem, Escape From Castri Centrum lvl 46

    i completed the pre requisite quest and recieved the helm but not the imperial robes..so now i can not take on the next quest from cid because i...

    Started by Ninjascuba‎, 11-11-2013 05:54 AM
    bug, help me, quest
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,886
    11-11-2013, 01:07 PM Go to last post
  20. PC to PS3

    I have the PC version of the game, if I switch to a PS3 will I still be able to access all my data and characters or will I lose it all?

    Started by RedAries‎, 11-11-2013 10:07 AM
    pc, ps3
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,242
    11-11-2013, 10:09 AM Go to last post

Page 316 of 448 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 416 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread