Page 291 of 448 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Threads 5801 to 5820 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,620
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. How to get Helm of Light

    Hi everyone, I bought a Digital Collector's Edition. How do ! do for obtain: Helm of Light Coeurl Mount Behemoth Barding Baby Behemoth...

    Started by Saradon‎, 08-28-2013 09:43 PM
    coeurl mount, helm of light
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 14,159
    02-01-2014, 02:17 AM Go to last post
  2. End Game Question

    So i am leveling quite quickly in this game and i am just wondering upon hitting the level cap what are some things that are an absolute must at...

    Started by Existencex‎, 01-28-2014 08:23 PM
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 6,083
    02-01-2014, 01:21 AM Go to last post
  3. What does this symbol mean? Noob question.

    Hello What does the symbol mean that is next to your hp bar/ALL text. It looks like 3 little circles inside of a bigger circle. I think it has...

    Started by Beauflex1‎, 09-02-2013 10:57 AM
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 15,014
    01-31-2014, 10:27 PM Go to last post
  4. Coil Turns and Acc

    Coil Turns and Acc So we got to turn 5 today and out guild is growing. Many people keep asking what all the turns ACC cap is for all the classes. Im...

    Started by yujufrazer‎, 01-31-2014 01:03 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,382
    01-31-2014, 06:05 AM Go to last post
  5. Tooltips for macros

    Does anyone know how to assign a spell tooltip to macros? I made macros for my pugilist abilities and put their position in their names so I know...

    Started by geekgirl101‎, 01-08-2014 07:38 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 5,327
    01-31-2014, 03:06 AM Go to last post
  6. How do you complete In the Grim Darkness of the Forest

    I found Roseline, even though there was no quest marker but when I talk to her nothing happens. So does anyone know how to fix this?

    Started by Trouden‎, 01-30-2014 10:25 PM
    darkness, forest, grim
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,281
    01-31-2014, 02:05 AM Go to last post
  7. Newbie questions

    Hi guys, played at launch and enjoyed it but i was still very much into swtor and the launch problems put me off slightly. Thought i'd leave it for a...

    Started by Nijinsky‎, 01-30-2014 01:53 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,936
    01-30-2014, 08:00 PM Go to last post
  8. New Player with Class and Job Questions

    1.I know there are 4 disciples. Can you freely switch back and forth between any of these, at any time, if your level permits and you have done the...

    Started by donjn‎, 01-30-2014 07:11 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,983
    01-30-2014, 06:51 PM Go to last post
  9. How's FFXIV?

    I'm thinking of jumping back on the game. But I wanted to know how the population is for FFXIV? I was going to try and pick a good populated World...

    Started by Addison‎, 01-30-2014 05:36 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,269
    01-30-2014, 09:18 AM Go to last post
  10. Class, Job, Role... Help?

    I am not new to gaming.I AM new to MMORPG games. I'm a hack and slash kind of guy, love swords and shields and heavy armour.So, Gladiator it was....

    Started by APyralis‎, 01-29-2014 03:57 AM
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 4,389
    01-30-2014, 07:53 AM Go to last post
  11. Small question about the Inn

    Hello everyone. Today, advancing a little in the history and the main quests I discovered one game feature, the inn. You can enter your own room and...

    Started by Adrian74‎, 01-28-2014 06:33 PM
    inn, inn bed
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,256
    01-30-2014, 06:29 AM Go to last post
  12. Noob needs cross class ability question answered please :(

    Hi - I have a quick question maybe someone can help me. This is my first game ever playing like this so everything for me has been very difficult for...

    Started by SugarBunz‎, 01-28-2014 10:32 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,255
    01-29-2014, 02:45 AM Go to last post
  13. Does Morbol Seedling still drop in Aurum Vale?

    I've done this dungeon 23 times now, and no minion. Did they change something in some patch I didn't know about before I started playing or...do I...

    Started by Nuna‎, 01-26-2014 04:20 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 11,021
    01-28-2014, 10:29 PM Go to last post
  14. Dyes

    How do I use dyes?? Also materia??

    Started by JRPitman‎, 01-28-2014 06:20 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,311
    01-28-2014, 07:03 PM Go to last post
  15. 'Little' problem with my currency (Guiles)

    Good day everyone. Maybe I'm opening too many threads lately requesting you certain kinds of information, it's not my style, but I'm having a...

    Started by Adrian74‎, 01-28-2014 03:16 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,535
    01-28-2014, 06:43 PM Go to last post
  16. burgeoning dread quest

    Hello I'm with this quest in my log Im lvl 14 it is lvl 10 but I don't find how to go to the places where the Fates take place. Im archer and so I'm...

    Started by Varacolaci‎, 01-28-2014 07:22 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,851
    01-28-2014, 10:19 AM Go to last post
  17. 1 Month for a "Hotfix"? Really?

    How do they even dare to call 2.15 a hotfix?

    Started by Exolithus‎, 01-27-2014 08:59 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,044
    01-28-2014, 06:25 AM Go to last post
  18. Choosing your "Main Class" Is it worth?

    Good day everyone. I'm a newbie in this game. Well, whenever I start a game I like a lot, but I don't understand at all, I always try to annoy the...

    Started by Adrian74‎, 01-26-2014 08:58 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,117
    01-28-2014, 02:59 AM Go to last post
  19. Feel like I'm doing something wrong.

    So, I'm level 29 on my Lancer, and I'm running aorund, following the main story, and doing any missions I see as I go. All of my missions are either...

    Started by Njorde‎, 01-24-2014 10:15 AM
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 6,051
    01-28-2014, 12:44 AM Go to last post
  20. Has anyone attempted to use a 15+ button mouse on the PS3 before?

    I just got a Corsair M90 and I'm lost on using it on my ps3. I have tried researching this with no luck. The main buttons work just fine but I don't...

    Started by Rossia‎, 01-25-2014 10:17 AM
    corsair mouse m90
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,596
    01-28-2014, 12:30 AM Go to last post

Page 291 of 448 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread