Page 288 of 448 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Threads 5741 to 5760 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,297
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Where Can I download the client from another PC?

    I cant find the link in the lodestone I am already a subscriber

    Started by Patchadams‎, 02-13-2014 06:18 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,171
    02-13-2014, 12:43 PM Go to last post
  2. New players questions

    Hello all, I have enjoyed the game so far, played beta up to 10 on a monk and now I rolled an 11 warrior. Been busy with GW2 but that game has no...

    Started by HotPixels‎, 02-11-2014 11:44 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 3,688
    02-13-2014, 03:45 AM Go to last post
  3. Archer lvl 15 no quests apart from Levemete and Guildhest?

    Hi, I have reached level 15 on my archer and it just appears to be Guildhest and Levemete quests. I have done all of them and I could have sworn...

    Started by Jmd87‎, 02-11-2014 07:36 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,623
    02-12-2014, 09:32 PM Go to last post
  4. PS3 To PC?

    Recently I sold my Ps3 and bought a PC. I was curious if I can transfer my character from ps3 to PC and how to do so. and also if its possible if I...

    Started by Araxleon‎, 02-08-2014 09:21 PM
    ps3
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,395
    02-12-2014, 06:41 PM Go to last post
  5. I'd love to play but...

    Having trouble finding a group to play with! I don't really like to randomly just pick a server and start playing. I want to know which server is...

    Started by Addison‎, 02-11-2014 04:41 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,329
    02-12-2014, 06:37 PM Go to last post
  6. How to delete character?

    I just had my free trial period end for FFXIV. During that 30 day's my girlfriend and I both made characters to try out our respective classes. We...

    Started by Cptn4narchy‎, 02-11-2014 09:21 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 54,651
    02-12-2014, 12:40 PM Go to last post
  7. Valentione's Items

    Now I feel like I'll smack myself when this is answered... I've looked on so many sites that detail FFXIV quests and I simply cannot find the answer....

    Started by Anarnee‎, 02-09-2014 01:19 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,734
    02-12-2014, 03:44 AM Go to last post
  8. How to summon your chocobo to a fight?

    It's been a while, good day everyone. I have to open another of my nooby-question topics. I swear I tried to find in the forum a thread about...

    Started by Adrian74‎, 02-11-2014 03:10 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,758
    02-11-2014, 07:14 PM Go to last post
  9. To Square-Enix... "Why not Spanish?"

    Good day everyone and specially Square Enix team, who are the receivers of the message. I have one question, sorry for annoying you a little with...

    Started by Adrian74‎, 01-22-2014 07:36 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    feedback, hispanic community, spanish, suggestion, support
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 6,905
    02-11-2014, 07:05 PM Go to last post
  10. aspiring new player,convince me to play! :p

    This has been on my mind since release,I love the FF games,liked the beta a lot but SOMETHING keeps holding me back...I don't know what. Could be...

    Started by raziel4635‎, 02-10-2014 01:57 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,223
    02-11-2014, 03:44 AM Go to last post
  11. How many people play this game?

    Anywhere to view some stats on this?

    Started by FoosraDa‎, 02-08-2014 04:25 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,699
    02-11-2014, 02:23 AM Go to last post
  12. Ultimate Noobie Guide Parts 1-3 - Learn Everything Before Ever Entering Eorzea

    Hey everyone! My name is Chounji Akuma from Midgardsormr and I have been working on a project to help new players understand everything they need...

    Started by ChounjiAkuma‎, 02-10-2014 02:26 AM
    guide, guides, new players, noobie guide, noobie help
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,091
    02-10-2014, 11:02 AM Go to last post
  13. Paypal?

    So, my first month is finally up, and im just about ready to refill my sub (just 2$ short now). I thought I had seen the option to pay via paypal...

    Started by KonaMochi‎, 02-08-2014 10:33 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,993
    02-09-2014, 10:02 AM Go to last post
  14. Can't Advance to Black Mage

    So I just got lvl 30 Thaumaturge and I had my lvl 15 Archer ready to go when I hit lvl 30 Thaumaturge so now I'm here at the Thaumaturge guild and...

    Started by Lilypoo‎, 02-07-2014 01:56 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 11,499
    02-09-2014, 01:23 AM Go to last post
  15. Stop macro from chatting?

    I have a macro for PLD to Cover my healer and then switch back to my last target. It works, but it chats the mob name. Any way to stop the...

    Started by lujate‎, 02-07-2014 12:14 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,895
    02-08-2014, 10:12 PM Go to last post
  16. Need help picking new server.

    Have been playing the game for about 2 months and after being 50 for a while feel like the server I'm on is lacking as far as endgame groups go. If...

    Started by Logik‎, 02-08-2014 10:19 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,614
    02-08-2014, 03:33 PM Go to last post
  17. New player need some help

    hi I'm a new player to FF14 and I have no idea where to get the missions I'm already at level 9 and just can't seem to find any thing to do I really...

    Started by jim55‎, 02-08-2014 04:18 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,215
    02-08-2014, 05:48 AM Go to last post
  18. Newbie about to start

    Hi all, I have just brought the game (patching it now) and i was wondering if there are any others about to just start playing that would like to...

    Started by Wriggly‎, 02-07-2014 08:24 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,531
    02-08-2014, 03:38 AM Go to last post
  19. For the Winsome....umm, help?

    I'm on the For the Winsome quest. I must've fought over 15 FATEs in the Three-malm area, where the quest tells me to go, and still nothing. I'm...

    Started by Sin_Harvester‎, 11-23-2013 12:31 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,862
    02-08-2014, 03:12 AM Go to last post
  20. Cute/Unique things to wear?

    I noticed that mostly everyone is wearing just about the same thing. Having played MMOs for many years, I've come to understand that in many games...

    Started by Diskordea‎, 02-05-2014 08:15 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,817
    02-08-2014, 02:17 AM Go to last post

Page 288 of 448 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread