Page 279 of 448 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Threads 5561 to 5580 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,342
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Armoire (The Inn)

    Hii everyone! Could anyone please tell me how it works? It seems that all I can put in it of my items are "healers clothes" the ones you get for...

    Started by Kiara1‎, 03-16-2014 05:38 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,426
    03-17-2014, 01:10 AM Go to last post
  2. Castrum Meridianum

    Why am i not allow to ride the Magitek Armor? "You are not authorized to use Magitek Armor"

    Started by JorcyGale‎, 03-15-2014 11:55 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 34,368
    03-16-2014, 05:55 AM Go to last post
  3. Not sure where else to put this...

    I have a friend who was looking to come to the game. They bought FFXIV at launch (1.0), and after playing for a few hours of their free 30 days,...

    Started by NotTheNameIWanted‎, 03-15-2014 09:42 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,887
    03-15-2014, 10:48 PM Go to last post
  4. Warrior Cross Class skills

    So I'm leveling a Marauder (and Gladiator) with the intention of becoming a Warrior. Which cross class skills from Gladiator (or any other class) are...

    Started by Cap75‎, 03-14-2014 10:46 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,240
    03-15-2014, 06:07 PM Go to last post
  5. New player

    Hi am a pretty new player currently Gld, but have found my server Moogle to be very quiet I was wondering if anyone could give me some help in...

    Started by Arklith‎, 03-15-2014 12:22 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,724
    03-15-2014, 09:12 AM Go to last post
  6. Curious About Crafting

    Curious: This may be a COMPLETLEY newbie question, but here goes: I'm currently a level 34 Summoner. I've been thinking of maybe taking up a...

    Started by CodeCass‎, 03-15-2014 12:05 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    crafting, leveling, materia, weaver
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,036
    03-15-2014, 03:37 AM Go to last post
  7. ffxiv arr account expire and recovery

    What happens if I let my account expire? I'm using crysta. Let's say I stop putting crysta on my account and my paid month is over. How long is my...

    Started by JemC‎, 03-15-2014 01:25 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 6,853
    03-15-2014, 02:29 AM Go to last post
  8. On PS3 need help setting Arcanist Marco's

    I have just started playing this game, and although I have a keyboard hooked in for my PS3 - I recall how easy it was to use macros for anything I...

    Started by distant-cubix‎, 03-13-2014 04:24 AM
    arcanist, macros
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,901
    03-15-2014, 01:38 AM Go to last post
  9. Question about Steam FFXIV

    Is there anyway to integrate my stand alone final fantasy XIV to steam? I am currently using the method of launching it in the non-steam game method...

    Started by Lokisama‎, 03-14-2014 06:22 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,919
    03-15-2014, 01:22 AM Go to last post
  10. Finding the right second class

    I'm mainly playing Paladin, as I have been for years in other MMOs (though there were some variations to Warrior-tank and DK-tank but that's a...

    Started by GerMagic‎, 02-26-2014 06:52 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 5,454
    03-15-2014, 12:51 AM Go to last post
  11. Quest Armor Color

    Not really too pressing of a question, but how is the color of armor given to you through quests determined? Is it based off of your character's...

    Started by Rusubandenwa‎, 03-12-2014 07:08 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,768
    03-15-2014, 12:47 AM Go to last post
  12. Gathering/Crafting jobs - Is it worth it?

    So I was initially planning to level mining, blacksmithing, and armorsmithing as I leveled my GLA in order to gear myself up as I level. The idea...

    Started by Sacred-Oblivion‎, 03-12-2014 01:59 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,035
    03-14-2014, 05:30 PM Go to last post
  13. I am new and I have newb questions

    I am really enjoying the game so far. Community seems better than WoW's been in ages (though I could just be getting really lucky), I like how it...

    Started by NotTheNameIWanted‎, 03-14-2014 09:16 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,717
    03-14-2014, 11:54 AM Go to last post
  14. Great Community!

    So I've been playing FFXIV for about a week and a half; but I'm a long-time veteran of FFXI and other MMO's and I just wanted to give a quick...

    Started by CodeCass‎, 03-14-2014 04:33 AM
    community, eorzea, ffxiv, thank you
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,919
    03-14-2014, 07:35 AM Go to last post
  15. Help please I'm a lancer and want to be a archer too

    Hello everyone i'm new at this game and i've been scouring every where looking for a way to be a archer as well as a lancer. And need some help and...

    Started by rhytmic_rebel‎, 03-14-2014 03:36 AM
    beginner, classes, jobs
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 14,455
    03-14-2014, 07:23 AM Go to last post
  16. Why are they addressing the RMT symptom instead of the deeper causes?

    Same story as other thread. Log in, RMT tell within 30 seconds. Blacklisting is almost pointless. Banning the spam accounts doesn't work. It will...

    Started by TheSmoo‎, 03-12-2014 11:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 3,815
    03-14-2014, 03:38 AM Go to last post
  17. Really don't know where to post (pc requirements)

    As the title states, I'm not sure where to post this. If it needs to be moved sorry. Onward, I just got he game for PS3 soon to get a PS4 and...

    Started by Magus4‎, 03-12-2014 05:07 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,673
    03-14-2014, 12:30 AM Go to last post
  18. Spirit Bonding

    What is it and what does it improve? My hat and a tunic bound last night while I was fishing. I don't understand what that means.

    Started by Willkillsalot‎, 03-13-2014 07:09 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,912
    03-13-2014, 12:41 PM Go to last post
  19. Classes worth leveling past 30?

    As my classes (GLA & LNC) approach 30, I am wondering if there is any point in continuing them, or is it expected that I will switch to a job right...

    Started by Sisqi‎, 03-13-2014 04:19 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,265
    03-13-2014, 07:26 AM Go to last post
  20. What exactly can be done in a party

    So I got into the game about a week ago and a buddy of mine just got it last night. So this morning I told him we'd party up when I got home and do...

    Started by Cap75‎, 03-12-2014 11:43 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,912
    03-13-2014, 02:33 AM Go to last post

Page 279 of 448 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread