Page 278 of 448 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Threads 5541 to 5560 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,676
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Noob friendly free company

    I was afk from this game for a while and came back to free company drama. So it disbanded. I've been with them since the beginning of the game so I...

    Started by Nuna‎, 03-18-2014 05:38 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,239
    03-22-2014, 02:38 AM Go to last post
  2. Archer/Bard Question

    I was told Crit Hit was important for an Archer/Bard (I kinda knew this too seeing as in other MMO's it's also very important) but I am level 28 at...

    Started by Darren_SCA‎, 03-19-2014 12:47 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,189
    03-22-2014, 02:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Cancelling my beta Account - Unlinking from PS3/PS4?

    Nvm, sent a support ticket

    Started by PrayingMantis‎, 03-21-2014 05:18 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,331
    03-22-2014, 01:33 AM Go to last post
  4. I'm 50, now what?

    What's the gear progression here? What do I do now? What do I do to unlock access to the things I need to do? Is crafting worthy for endgame or is...

    Started by NotTheNameIWanted‎, 03-21-2014 06:00 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,044
    03-22-2014, 12:02 AM Go to last post
  5. Accelerated Dungeons Guides

    Hello everyones! I've been starting a new multi-gaming channel and decided to start a new serie of video, about dungeons that anyone can easyli...

    Started by Hinsaek‎, 03-06-2014 10:52 PM
    dungeon, guide, new player, sastasha, video
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,320
    03-21-2014, 10:50 PM Go to last post
  6. Forum limitation with the posts. How does it work?

    Hi there, the nooby here again. I tried to search a topic where a person linked how the forum worked in that matter... I know it was a certain...

    Started by Adrian74‎, 03-20-2014 06:45 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,449
    03-21-2014, 05:12 AM Go to last post
  7. Chatting block

    Can i move the chatting block somewhere else? it was automatically moved to the middle after i logged in

    Started by KefLO‎, 03-19-2014 07:21 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,323
    03-19-2014, 07:36 PM Go to last post
  8. ps4 beta / final fantasy X1V a realm reborn ps4 time cards

    can someone please help me with my query? i took part in the beta for ps4,got my character lvlled to lvl 18,do you know if it is possible to keep...

    Started by paks5444‎, 03-19-2014 05:18 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,223
    03-19-2014, 05:56 PM Go to last post
  9. Duty list broken

    Am I the only one who has this problem my quests wont disappear from the duty list when I click the square in the journal all it does is change the...

    Started by Lokisama‎, 03-17-2014 03:33 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,233
    03-19-2014, 04:07 PM Go to last post
  10. Materia

    Alrighty, so here goes: So I'm a little confused on the workings of Materia. I understand that once an item is 100% Spirit Bonded, you can then...

    Started by CodeCass‎, 03-14-2014 10:11 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    crafting, equipment, materia, upgrading
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,222
    03-19-2014, 08:56 AM Go to last post
  11. Question about multiple characters

    I didn't know where else to ask this. Is there any way to tell if two characters are owned by the same account? I ask because of a situation...

    Started by Rizzano‎, 03-16-2014 10:11 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,537
    03-19-2014, 08:26 AM Go to last post
  12. Looking for Artist

    Would anyone happen to do / know of someone who does artwork commissions? I'm looking to have a piece done for my newbie FC. We are all friends...

    Started by CodeCass‎, 03-19-2014 03:18 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,312
    03-19-2014, 05:54 AM Go to last post
  13. What's a map allowance?

    My Leve Timers has this in the list now, but I don't know what it's for.

    Started by NotTheNameIWanted‎, 03-18-2014 09:50 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 57,601
    03-19-2014, 02:17 AM Go to last post
  14. New player, unsure on which server/realm to choose (EU)

    Hi all starting a new character after returning to the game from release (only got to level 7 then anyway lol) so im totally new. Just cant...

    Started by Darkrevival‎, 03-18-2014 07:17 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,499
    03-18-2014, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  15. Getting back to business!~

    Hi there. Almost four months ago my phone broke which caused me to lose access to my account seeing as I hadn't written down my Emergency Token...

    Started by Ashilynn‎, 03-18-2014 08:06 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,586
    03-18-2014, 12:29 PM Go to last post
  16. Stasha Dungeon

    Anyone want to help me do this dungeon? I can't seem to find people even when I use the duty finder and I can't continue any further until I have...

    Started by Darren_SCA‎, 03-16-2014 01:27 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,784
    03-18-2014, 06:52 AM Go to last post
  17. Curious About Cross Class Skill for SMN

    I was reading a guide for SMN that suggested having the THM skill Thunder as a cross-class skill for my DOT rotation. However, when I access the...

    Started by CodeCass‎, 03-17-2014 11:47 PM
    cross class, hot bar, skills, summoner, thunder
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,040
    03-18-2014, 01:39 AM Go to last post
  18. Treasure Maps

    Hi everyone got another question which I couldn't find an answer to. So I've recently gotten my botany skill to 40+ and treasure maps drop. I can't...

    Started by Kiara1‎, 03-17-2014 08:09 PM
    gold medal, medal, treasure map
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,271
    03-17-2014, 11:20 PM Go to last post
  19. Gils ?

    Hello, can someone give a tips or guide on making gils. Checked youtube // google i can't find any of the easiest way to make. Most of them required...

    Started by JorcyGale‎, 03-17-2014 02:46 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,908
    03-17-2014, 10:58 PM Go to last post
  20. Bard: DIdi I got it right?

    Hi there, this is my first post in these forums, and yes, this is also my first MMO ever… So, I have been playing a bard for the last 6 months...

    Started by Lady_Eboshi‎, 03-15-2014 08:42 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,670
    03-17-2014, 02:05 PM Go to last post

Page 278 of 448 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread