Page 277 of 448 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Threads 5521 to 5540 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 572,814
    Today, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. New to game, looking for casual friendly FC on Leviathan

    Apparently I am not high enough level in game to actually post in the server sub forums, so I am here instead. I am a very casual player that has...

    Started by carlosjuero‎, 03-25-2014 12:30 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,675
    03-27-2014, 03:19 AM Go to last post
  2. How is a DUALSHOCK 3 controller used on PC

    I have owned the ps3 version of the game since launch, and i finally got a PC strong enough to run the game smoothly, but I'm not that good with the...

    Started by xxission‎, 03-24-2014 12:34 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    computer, controller, dualshock 3, ps3, windows 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 8,730
    03-26-2014, 04:29 PM Go to last post
  3. After early access period ends

    I've pre-ordered the PS4 version online, and have received a code for the early access period from 4/11 - 4/13. Once this period ends will I need to...

    Started by Sacred-Oblivion‎, 03-26-2014 02:01 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,430
    03-26-2014, 04:17 PM Go to last post
  4. WHM and BLM Spell Speed cap?

    I currently have 495 spell speed, need to know how much more I can slot in with materia before it becomes useless. Thanks!

    Started by Diskordea‎, 03-19-2014 10:28 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 5,291
    03-25-2014, 10:43 PM Go to last post
  5. Sooo am I missing something, or...

    ignore this

    Started by NotTheNameIWanted‎, 03-25-2014 04:40 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,378
    03-25-2014, 08:11 PM Go to last post
  6. game controller or m/k for a casual player...

    ...with no intention of tweaking my set up with macros at the moment? I seriously just want to level up to 15 first before I learn to optimize my...

    Started by duvvvv‎, 03-25-2014 04:08 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,406
    03-25-2014, 05:56 AM Go to last post
  7. Protect Wearing Off/Vanishing?

    Wasn't sure where to post this, I tried to put it in the healer roles section but apparently my main character's level isn't high enough for whatever...

    Started by SeanCanucks‎, 03-16-2014 04:45 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,625
    03-25-2014, 03:46 AM Go to last post
  8. Looking for Server/FC that is active at the times that I play!

    Title pretty much says it all, I live on the west coast NA (PST, UTC -8:00, pacific time whatever you want to call it) but I work nights so I usually...

    Started by Amarathval‎, 03-23-2014 06:55 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,295
    03-25-2014, 01:27 AM Go to last post
  9. Casual player here.

    If i'm a casual player will I be able to get some of the better items in the game?

    Started by velric42‎, 03-24-2014 10:06 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,828
    03-25-2014, 12:19 AM Go to last post
  10. Maintenance Times

    I have been playing FFXIV for about three weeks, but have had maintenance about 10 times during the time that I am able to play. I have not seen any...

    Started by Tarnac‎, 03-20-2014 05:41 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,698
    03-24-2014, 07:24 PM Go to last post
  11. Good servers for RP?

    Hi, I've been getting my feet wet with my first character in Lamia with my friends. But I've noticed that there's next to nothing in terms of...

    Started by DerikAmacin‎, 03-14-2014 01:27 AM
    roleplaying
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,298
    03-24-2014, 09:38 AM Go to last post
  12. Good zone for 45-50 FATEs?

    Hi, dear people, the noob is going to bother you a little, this time with a little subjective question, because it may depends of the server but......

    Started by Adrian74‎, 03-18-2014 03:20 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 18,169
    03-24-2014, 03:32 AM Go to last post
  13. Loot?

    How is the good to best loot obtained in the game?? Dose it drop off mobs or quested for? :)

    Started by velric42‎, 03-24-2014 02:24 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,276
    03-24-2014, 02:45 AM Go to last post
  14. Is it okay to have only one crafting class per character?

    Or will the game punish me for not having all of my crafting classes on one character

    Started by Shadow_Viper_vX‎, 03-23-2014 11:54 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,890
    03-23-2014, 10:58 PM Go to last post
  15. Disciple of the Hand Requirements

    I am looking to start equipping Materia but I need to become a Disciple of the Hand to do so. I have gotten Blacksmith and Armorer up to Level 10 so...

    Started by Novaura‎, 03-23-2014 06:41 AM
    crafting, disciple of the hand, experience points, materia
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,011
    03-23-2014, 08:18 AM Go to last post
  16. Add Chat Tab Greyed Out

    I'm trying to add a new chat tab, but the + button is greyed out. I tried resetting chat settings to default, but it doesn't affect it. How do I...

    Started by SigmaRue‎, 03-23-2014 04:25 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 5,265
    03-23-2014, 07:59 AM Go to last post
  17. Best Ways to Recruit for FC's

    So as I've stated in previous threads, I'm a member (and evidently soon-to-be Leader) of the Free Company "PGS Corps" in Adamantoise. Currently our...

    Started by CodeCass‎, 03-21-2014 09:58 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,088
    03-23-2014, 12:24 AM Go to last post
  18. Free Company Ranks

    So my friends and I started a Free Company for the first time this week. Three of my friends have been playing since ARR launched and I've been...

    Started by CodeCass‎, 03-21-2014 12:24 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,425
    03-22-2014, 05:12 PM Go to last post
  19. Switching gears sets "gear not found"

    Sorry if this has been asked a million times,but its driving me nuts now.Almost every other day when changing gear sets,i get the message NOT ALL...

    Started by Kmt‎, 03-20-2014 06:21 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,040
    03-22-2014, 07:19 AM Go to last post
  20. Did I pick the wrong server or..?

    First of all I'd just like to say Hi I just purchased FFXIV: ARR yesterday and wanted to check in on the forums. so....Hello :) now the meat of...

    Started by Roric_The_Seeker‎, 03-20-2014 03:29 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,363
    03-22-2014, 04:23 AM Go to last post

Page 277 of 448 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread