Page 268 of 448 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Threads 5341 to 5360 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 573,055
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. PS4 registration code

    just got the physical game with a 30-day subscription code, where/how do i use it?

    Started by Heavy01Mk2‎, 04-15-2014 12:05 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,011
    04-15-2014, 05:20 AM Go to last post
  2. Linkshells.

    Greetings, everyone. :) I'm not exactly a new player - but I couldn't find anywhere else to put this. I'm on the lookout for some linkshells to...

    Started by Aika_Nakamura‎, 04-13-2014 02:44 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,937
    04-15-2014, 04:42 AM Go to last post
  3. How would you guys feel about the idea of "Dynamic Abilities"?

    For example, maybe as a Monk, instead of managing six rotational abilities, you would only have two; a "Flank ability" and a "Behind ability". The...

    Started by Terin‎, 04-14-2014 03:52 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,190
    04-15-2014, 04:14 AM Go to last post
  4. Pre-order ps 4 code

    I started playing this past Friday with my pre-order code. Today I can log in without having to put in the code that came with the game I just go in...

    Started by velric42‎, 04-15-2014 03:12 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,105
    04-15-2014, 03:24 AM Go to last post
  5. LF People to play with on Goblin

    Hey so I hope i'm posting this in right place and all, but I'm looking for some people to play with and hang out as it is a multiplayer game. I'm a...

    Started by KrnlKrazy‎, 04-15-2014 03:16 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,331
    04-15-2014, 03:16 AM Go to last post
  6. PS4 Hardwire vs Wifi

    which would be better to play on?

    Started by NinjaPenguin‎, 04-14-2014 03:14 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,262
    04-15-2014, 02:42 AM Go to last post
  7. Which world?

    Just started playing with my ps 4 and I live on the east coast. I was wondering which world I should play on???

    Started by velric42‎, 04-12-2014 04:02 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,262
    04-15-2014, 02:40 AM Go to last post
  8. Ps4 Collection's Edition Registration Question

    I've looked long and hard to find a way to register the collector's edition. First off I've never had a previous account for FF14 before, currently...

    Started by Budukai‎, 04-15-2014 02:00 AM
    collector edition ps4
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,221
    04-15-2014, 02:28 AM Go to last post
  9. Please HELP!!!

    Hey everyone, I started playing yesterday Final Fantasy XIV Online in my PS4(Early Access) I noticed that trophies are shared between PS3 and PS4,...

    Started by alexisloki‎, 04-13-2014 12:46 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,875
    04-15-2014, 02:27 AM Go to last post
  10. security token

    i bought the special edition i got a security token in it so i register the device on mog station i enter the 6 numbers it said etc i log out wanne...

    Started by necromancer‎, 04-14-2014 09:31 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,660
    04-14-2014, 11:41 PM Go to last post
  11. Problem with collector's edition PS4

    hello everyone, I have a problem with the collector's edition version PS4, I just bought from psn store, but when I turn on the game and I go to...

    Started by MonkSivas‎, 04-14-2014 06:23 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,497
    04-14-2014, 08:45 PM Go to last post
  12. New To Companies (Wanting To Make One)

    Hey :) Im A New player and me and my girlfriend just reached the level 25 area and are looking to make a FC hopefully soon we play on Behemoth and...

    Started by DavieDesu‎, 04-13-2014 06:07 PM
    gaming, guild, helpful, informative
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,798
    04-14-2014, 05:16 PM Go to last post
  13. Just a few questions about terminology and other game stuff

    Okay, My name is BrokenStar96 and my character is a level 7 Arcanaist. I'm really new to this game, and I'll be honest, this is my first MMORPG. I'm...

    Started by BrokenStar96‎, 04-13-2014 02:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,035
    04-14-2014, 05:09 PM Go to last post
  14. PS4 Pre-Order Download, Disk Required?

    Hello, I like to use remote play a lot and sticking a few games on the Hard Drive makes it easier when away from home to connect my Vita and play a...

    Started by EvolovE‎, 04-14-2014 05:58 AM
    disk, download, installer, ps4, remote play
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,171
    04-14-2014, 03:55 PM Go to last post
  15. collectors edition gifts

    anyone know how i can use the mount i have?

    Started by Antz1983‎, 04-14-2014 01:24 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,081
    04-14-2014, 02:29 PM Go to last post
  16. HELP!!

    Ok so i pre-ordered the game today from GAME and recieved no code.. not only this when i click on the mog station or anything like it asks me to do...

    Started by OoMattyDoO‎, 04-12-2014 06:35 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,897
    04-14-2014, 09:05 AM Go to last post
  17. PS4 & PC

    Hello, quick question I was uncertain about when it came to cross play of PC and PS4? I purchased the PS4 version as it is nice to have an MMO to...

    Started by EvolovE‎, 04-14-2014 05:53 AM
    account, crossplay, payment, pc, ps4
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,149
    04-14-2014, 07:15 AM Go to last post
  18. One time password

    I have a key password generator that I got with the CE for PS4. How do I link it to my account?

    Started by HairyChesticle‎, 04-14-2014 03:37 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,499
    04-14-2014, 03:57 AM Go to last post
  19. PS4 Collectors editions help

    I bought the preorder for the game and currently playing. Is there anyway to upgrade to the collectors edition for the ps4, if so how do I do it. ...

    Started by 808Insurgent‎, 04-13-2014 05:35 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,974
    04-14-2014, 12:33 AM Go to last post
  20. Not really new, but possibly returning

    So I played for a few months at launch and did enjoy the game a good bit. Have a fully geared monk with the darklight gear and the purple weapon. I...

    Started by Jayded‎, 04-13-2014 05:56 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,283
    04-13-2014, 06:11 PM Go to last post

Page 268 of 448 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread