Page 267 of 448 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Threads 5321 to 5340 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 572,969
    Yesterday, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Meal

    Hello, can I ask which meal is the best for BLM or Bard? Been using dodo omelette for awhile, been wondering about meal lately.:cool:

    Started by JorcyGale‎, 04-15-2014 08:11 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,003
    04-16-2014, 03:33 AM Go to last post
  2. PS4 Trophies and early access

    Little confused on how the trophies work if you played during the PS4 early access. During early access there weren't any trophies, so will i unlock...

    Started by GMScorpio‎, 04-16-2014 03:07 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,165
    04-16-2014, 03:21 AM Go to last post
  3. What are "dailies"

    I watch a lot of Twitch streams of the game and a lot of streamers say " i'm doing my dailies", this may seem like an extremely noobish question, but...

    Started by Amitch1991‎, 04-16-2014 02:40 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 5,240
    04-16-2014, 02:53 AM Go to last post
  4. Question about the psychical game.

    I pre-ordered the game on the 10th so I could get the early access, and I've been playing since the 11th up till now. I got an email a few days ago...

    Started by Jscagg‎, 04-15-2014 12:38 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,659
    04-16-2014, 01:33 AM Go to last post
  5. Not sure

    Im new to FF 14 and I was wondering what are or is Atma?, and what dose RNG mean?

    Started by velric42‎, 04-12-2014 09:51 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,942
    04-16-2014, 01:13 AM Go to last post
  6. problems with the chat screen on PS4?

    hey guys, im stuck! I've never played an MMOG before, so very unfamiliar with the chat function. For some reason today the chat screen is covering...

    Started by msculthorpe‎, 04-06-2014 05:31 AM
    chat, not working
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 8,978
    04-16-2014, 01:01 AM Go to last post
  7. Special jobs help

    I was wondering if it's possible to have more than 1 unique job? Like if it's possible to be both a black Mage and white Mage. I'm still quite...

    Started by Kyushiryo‎, 04-15-2014 05:29 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,412
    04-16-2014, 12:54 AM Go to last post
  8. Can archers wear bronze armor?

    I got all this bronze armor but it looks like every class is red and I can't equip it. Am I doing something wrong or am I stuck with this stupid...

    Started by Zer0Flinch‎, 04-15-2014 01:30 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,656
    04-16-2014, 12:45 AM Go to last post
  9. Questions on leveling

    So I'm new to the game, and at serious fault for having looked things up before actually trying the game. I was curious about two things. 1st - I...

    Started by Kazraan‎, 04-13-2014 08:32 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,545
    04-15-2014, 10:23 PM Go to last post
  10. Halatali Dungeon

    What is the point of having to be LVL35 to unlock this when its a LVL20 Dungeon?

    Started by Koopa_Troopa‎, 04-14-2014 11:32 PM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 7,330
    04-15-2014, 10:00 PM Go to last post
  11. New UK PS4 Player looking for a server

    Greetings! I have a copy of the game waiting for me when I get home tonight. I will be a UK based PS4 player. This game will be a large...

    Started by Puffitt‎, 04-14-2014 09:36 PM
    ps4 new
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,195
    04-15-2014, 09:19 PM Go to last post
  12. Digital Collectors Edition PS4

    Guys yesterday I bought the collectors but I have not received any dlc, I'm going to go crazy Q: I want what I paid for. I also contacted the square...

    Started by MonkSivas‎, 04-15-2014 06:20 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 918
    04-15-2014, 07:55 PM Go to last post
  13. Newb FC Looking For Friendly Active Members! (help) (Behemoth)

    Hi im new to the FF game and just recently made a new FC i cant post on the company forums for some reason unless on my profile. i was curious if...

    Started by DavieDesu‎, 04-15-2014 05:21 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 961
    04-15-2014, 05:21 PM Go to last post
  14. Tip: NPCs sell armour and jewelry

    There's a great influx of new players, which I find great. However. Since a few days, I get nothing but undergeared tanks in low level dugeons and...

    Started by Zaraaraz‎, 04-15-2014 05:01 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,279
    04-15-2014, 05:18 PM Go to last post
  15. Serious suggestion, for PS Vita support

    Look; the Vita is an amazing little piece of hardware, but I think we can all recognize it probably isn't capable of running this game. However, a...

    Started by Terin‎, 04-14-2014 04:23 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,592
    04-15-2014, 02:12 PM Go to last post
  16. Where is the PS4 Collector's edition in-game content?

    Hey guys, I'm pretty new to FF14 but not to Final Fantasy. I got the collector's because I enjoyed the beta. I read on the back that " At launch...

    Started by RoyalCrisis‎, 04-15-2014 08:17 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,295
    04-15-2014, 12:18 PM Go to last post
  17. huge question! please help!! pc to ps3

    so I have 2 accounts, my first one (ps3) which I have forgotten the info for. And my new account (pc). So I\\'m unable to play the game on pc but...

    Started by RandLeonhart‎, 03-27-2014 04:40 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,183
    04-15-2014, 11:25 AM Go to last post
  18. World Transfer Cost in GBP? (£)

    NOTE: Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forums. I wanted to get back into the game, but play with friends on a different server. Before I...

    Started by MrWeavile‎, 04-15-2014 03:32 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 7,730
    04-15-2014, 06:30 AM Go to last post
  19. What happen? Have problem with collectors

    hello everyone, I have a problem with the digital collector's edition version PS4, I just bought from psn store, but when I turn on the game and I go...

    Started by MonkSivas‎, 04-15-2014 05:52 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,653
    04-15-2014, 06:08 AM Go to last post
  20. Bard and other classes

    Hey folks, FF14 its my first MMO and I love it! so I am a little noob here, dont be so rude with my noob question here lol ... Yesterday I...

    Started by JefersoN‎, 04-15-2014 05:08 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,859
    04-15-2014, 05:48 AM Go to last post

Page 267 of 448 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread