Page 256 of 448 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Threads 5101 to 5120 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 572,892
    Today, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Questions about multi-job toons

    Veteran MMO'er. New to the FFXIV, thanks in advance for the help. As I understand it, I could take a single character and level up every single...

    Started by DragonArmy001‎, 05-13-2014 04:09 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,760
    05-13-2014, 04:25 AM Go to last post
  2. grand company question

    I'm at the stage were I need to pick one , game doesn't really give you much to go on . Reading on the internet it sounds like maelstrom is best for...

    Started by gingerbill‎, 05-12-2014 11:28 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,866
    05-13-2014, 03:40 AM Go to last post
  3. Crafting as I level?

    Should I be levelling a craft as I'm levelling my white mage? Also does crafting have any exp bonuses for the battle style classes? Thanks :)

    Started by Ajinn‎, 05-11-2014 11:58 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,616
    05-13-2014, 03:35 AM Go to last post
  4. Cait Sith Doll & Moogle Cap Code?

    I'm so sorry if this has been asked over a dozen times but I have to ask. So I preordered the game through Amazon on ps4 and got the early access...

    Started by S_Icefall‎, 04-25-2014 12:27 PM
    cait sith, moogle cap, preorder code
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 7,055
    05-12-2014, 11:42 PM Go to last post
  5. PS4 Only FC

    Curious if there were any ps4 exclusive fc around. I am on ps4 and want to use voice chat and am not sure of my options. I dont want to use mouse...

    Started by Naiyla‎, 04-24-2014 09:01 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 10,636
    05-12-2014, 11:35 PM Go to last post
  6. Any hope for PvP? Frontlines gonna be cool or nah?

    So I've been playing for about a month, and I've gotta say I'm having a blast. The GCD is a little boring, but that's off topic. However, I have to...

    Started by Tsolake‎, 05-12-2014 01:31 PM
    frontlines, pvp, wolves den
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,813
    05-12-2014, 08:31 PM Go to last post
  7. Question about mount sizes for Lalafells

    I know the chocobo mount is smaller for lalafells. Is it the same with the magitek armor and behemoth mount?

    Started by Rookss‎, 05-12-2014 12:23 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,350
    05-12-2014, 02:46 PM Go to last post
  8. Returning player unsure on where to start.

    Hey guys, I stopped playing a little bit after the official launch due to some stuff going on irl. I want to have a fresh start, but im not sure...

    Started by Sothe‎, 05-12-2014 02:12 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,637
    05-12-2014, 02:36 PM Go to last post
  9. Unable to receive company seals?

    I have to many company seals from doing fates and cannot get any more. I cannot advance because I am suppose to fullfill my hunting log but I choose...

    Started by JemC‎, 05-11-2014 08:22 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 12,563
    05-12-2014, 02:03 AM Go to last post
  10. Classes and characters

    my question is very simple i have a lvl 32 archer and wish to become a bard but im not sure what i am to do i know have to be a level 15 puglist...

    Started by Djkoolkid‎, 05-11-2014 02:08 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,942
    05-12-2014, 01:15 AM Go to last post
  11. Need help new player here !!!

    Hai I new here, i would like to ask about subscription. The subscription will end after one month is base on my purchase date or my online time....

    Started by Yakuzahunt‎, 05-11-2014 10:38 PM
    new player help
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,906
    05-11-2014, 11:50 PM Go to last post
  12. Noob question regarding materia...

    I've converted a few necklaces into materia... What do I do with it? Can I add it to weapons or armor? If so how? Sorry I'm real new.

    Started by Diablo-Cyrus‎, 05-10-2014 02:48 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,507
    05-11-2014, 09:48 AM Go to last post
  13. Payment plan.

    My free monthly sub is about to run out soon, and I was wondering how many of you pay with a monthly automatic setup plan, or do you use pay-cards? ...

    Started by velric42‎, 05-10-2014 10:49 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,298
    05-11-2014, 08:50 AM Go to last post
  14. Subscription billing on PS4

    I purchased FF 14 on the portuguese ps store and i would like to know why i cant pay my subscription on my ps store or if this is even possible...?...

    Started by SKYDIVER_55‎, 05-09-2014 03:35 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,993
    05-11-2014, 01:50 AM Go to last post
  15. Dungeon damage from my character...

    I seem to be pretty sure I suck at dungeons. When the bars in the upper left show stuff my number is like 136 and everyone else's is really high! I...

    Started by Diablo-Cyrus‎, 05-10-2014 08:57 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,179
    05-10-2014, 09:29 PM Go to last post
  16. New Players Welcome!!

    I am still fairly new myself and I love this game. This is my first MMO actually. I just love everything Final Fantasy and I never had the chance to...

    Started by wintermoon84‎, 05-10-2014 09:47 AM
    dungeon, freecompany, friends
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,154
    05-10-2014, 03:36 PM Go to last post
  17. Is it silly to level an Alt?

    New to the game playing on PS4 I levelled 2 characters to 15 and then going to decide which one I stuck with. Turns out I am enjoying both. Was...

    Started by gingerbill‎, 05-09-2014 05:18 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 6,747
    05-10-2014, 11:02 AM Go to last post
  18. Best way to make cash? And...

    I've been playing for like 3 weeks now, got 1 class to level 50 (PLD). I've completed all the main scenery quests, now what is the best way to...

    Started by RSJohn7293‎, 05-10-2014 01:56 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,248
    05-10-2014, 04:20 AM Go to last post
  19. pc keyboard help

    hey guys so when i use to play on the ps3 i would select my tank as the main target to heal and would cycle through the other party members. Once i...

    Started by midorii‎, 05-09-2014 02:33 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,600
    05-10-2014, 02:36 AM Go to last post
  20. Joining a specific in-progress DF group

    The other day one of my FC members was in a dungeon and needed a replacement tank. Would there have been an easy way for him to recruit me? Or is the...

    Started by Sacred-Oblivion‎, 05-09-2014 10:53 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 7,412
    05-09-2014, 10:55 PM Go to last post

Page 256 of 448 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread