Page 232 of 448 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Threads 4621 to 4640 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,642
    • Views: 572,620
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Starting cities: initial storyline quests 1-15 Can they be played?

    Hey I just started this week. Got to the part where I was sent out as the envoy (for Gridania). Found out that when I got to the new cities where...

    Started by Viciouspen‎, 08-12-2014 01:58 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,037
    08-14-2014, 02:51 AM Go to last post
  2. GC..to change or not to change....

    ok so i max out of my promotions for the twin adder....so my question is..... are there more quest to do for the GC or should i change??? is there...

    Started by MikoMiy‎, 08-14-2014 02:14 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,019
    08-14-2014, 02:28 AM Go to last post
  3. So now what?

    I've gotten my Lancer to lvl. 16, been made Gridania's envoy and got the airship pass, visited the other two cities to confer with their leaders, and...

    Started by BatHead‎, 08-12-2014 04:14 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 6,455
    08-13-2014, 11:16 PM Go to last post
  4. How can I compare stats on gear on console version?

    How do you compare secondary stats like intellect or strength on gear on the console version? At the moment it only shows my (+4) etc on the...

    Started by Chudz‎, 08-13-2014 09:47 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,274
    08-13-2014, 11:14 PM Go to last post
  5. looking to contact Stella Nox about BLM DPS

    Hi all, I was a BLM in a DF party for Stone Vigil (Hard) on 8/12/2014 with an amazing BLM named Stella Nox. After the party was done I checked ...

    Started by Tenshi‎, 08-13-2014 10:51 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,467
    08-13-2014, 02:30 PM Go to last post
  6. Item Level / Class Level

    Does Item Level typically trail behind class level as you level up? I'm playing a WHM that is at 36 and my item level is at 21. I know end game...

    Started by Alex_Lenderson‎, 08-12-2014 03:20 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,454
    08-13-2014, 03:48 AM Go to last post
  7. Is it okay to stay an archer?

    And not advance into Bard, or will I just be gimping the character?

    Started by Shadow_Viper_vX‎, 03-25-2014 12:53 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 7,364
    08-13-2014, 01:29 AM Go to last post
  8. Is Marauder DPS viable end game or not?

    I keep reading that they're tanks. Coming from every other game I've played, I play the warrior and always make sure I get a 2h as soon as possible,...

    Started by Karnivore‎, 03-04-2014 08:12 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 17,696
    08-13-2014, 01:26 AM Go to last post
  9. Fishing Macro Help

    So basically what I want is to have a sound effect, using <se.#> when it tells me the message that I have a bite. NOT when I use the ability to reel...

    Started by brazenbloodraven‎, 08-12-2014 01:40 AM
    fishing, macro
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,816
    08-13-2014, 12:30 AM Go to last post
  10. another character, same fc?

    I'm thinking about getting a second character made up sometime soon. Is there a limit to a number of characters per player in a free company, or...

    Started by -DMR-‎, 08-02-2014 02:22 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,616
    08-12-2014, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  11. Summoner Gameplay

    I'm a new player. I've been planning to play Black Mage in PvE, but now I'm not so sure. It seems there's a lot to do in endgame PvE from what my...

    Started by Victros‎, 08-10-2014 02:52 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 4,459
    08-12-2014, 10:02 PM Go to last post
  12. Received Terrible Customer Service...

    Brand new player here who took advantage of the free trial. I liked the game so much I bought the Collector's Edition today from Amazon. However,...

    Started by Tommi‎, 08-09-2014 10:21 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 3,771
    08-12-2014, 08:49 AM Go to last post
  13. PS3 HUD layout

    How do you (if you indeed can) adjust the various elements of the HUD layout? I'd like to move (or shrink) a couple of elements (like the minimap)...

    Started by BatHead‎, 08-10-2014 11:16 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,859
    08-12-2014, 07:43 AM Go to last post
  14. Glamour on Zenith prevent Atma?

    im 10/12 on my Atmas and I recently put a Glamour on my Zenith. Is there any known bugs preventing Atma drops if you have a glamour on your weapon?

    Started by Arasiel‎, 08-12-2014 04:15 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,090
    08-12-2014, 04:16 AM Go to last post
  15. What server to go to?

    Hey all. Been awhile since I played. I'm wondering where most Aussie players are these days or other English speaking players around the Hong Kong...

    Started by Syanis‎, 08-11-2014 02:48 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,388
    08-12-2014, 02:39 AM Go to last post
  16. New Character or Change Class?

    I've been playing for a week and have progressed pretty far (or at least I think so). I'm thinking about dabbling into a martial based class. ...

    Started by Alex_Lenderson‎, 08-11-2014 10:28 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,890
    08-12-2014, 02:33 AM Go to last post
  17. Going from trial to collectors edition question

    Friend played 14 day trial to lvl 20. Then she got the collectors download edition off of amazon and registed the game but the in game items havent...

    Started by Tawko‎, 08-11-2014 12:05 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,257
    08-12-2014, 12:24 AM Go to last post
  18. Upcoming Lightning Event - do you need to be level 45 for the equipment?

    I found the page from last year's event, and it sort of confused me. From what I understand, the equipment is all level 15 equipment, but each quest...

    Started by NettoSaito‎, 08-11-2014 11:17 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,437
    08-12-2014, 12:17 AM Go to last post
  19. Hotbar help

    Been playing on PC for a few months now and I've noticed that as I approach lvl 50 on my WHM and BLM my default two bars look... crowded. Between the...

    Started by Ninster‎, 08-10-2014 07:11 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,777
    08-11-2014, 10:58 PM Go to last post
  20. New Player Looking for a home.

    Hi, I'm a new player and am looking for somewhere to put down my roots. I'm UK based but mainly just want to find a nice fun group of people to enjoy...

    Started by Ogriv‎, 08-11-2014 06:09 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,072
    08-11-2014, 10:21 PM Go to last post

Page 232 of 448 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread