Page 136 of 448 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Threads 2701 to 2720 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,641
    • Views: 572,328
    Yesterday, 11:59 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,046
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Best Disciple of Magic DPS class

    Hello everyone, I have been playing as an Arcanist/Summoner so far. I was wondering if I would be having more fun as a Thaumaturge/Black Mage? I...

    Started by G1E9M88‎, 03-16-2016 04:14 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 8,828
    03-16-2016, 06:53 PM Go to last post
  2. Question Regarding Free Trial and Payment

    Just had a quick problem for anyone who might be able to answer: So my roommate recently got this game for the PS4 and is currently playing the...

    Started by DevilSurvivor‎, 03-15-2016 09:55 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,181
    03-16-2016, 04:31 PM Go to last post
  3. Cross class abilities for NIN?

    This will be my main class so i was wondering, are there any cross class abilities that are a must have for NIN?

    Started by TribalReturns‎, 03-10-2016 04:11 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,366
    03-16-2016, 06:42 AM Go to last post
  4. 14 Day Trial Question

    Sorry if this has been asked before ;A; I poked around the forums and couldn't find another topic like this so I hope this is okay. Yesterday I...

    Started by Lady_Silver‎, 03-15-2016 03:00 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,624
    03-16-2016, 03:02 AM Go to last post
  5. Fantasia potion

    Hi guys i have a question: yesterday i used fantasia potion on my pg for change race and aspect, now i have another one in inventory because i...

    Started by Keyser79‎, 03-07-2016 09:44 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,796
    03-15-2016, 11:56 PM Go to last post
  6. (Healer/DPS) Looking for Early AM Raiding

    Looking for an Early morning raiding FC. I played wow for 10 years or so... Honestly its hard to remember my join date at this point. Played...

    Started by Tanro‎, 03-15-2016 01:53 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,380
    03-15-2016, 12:20 PM Go to last post
  7. Help with boss awareness

    Was trying the Cutter's Cry dungeon (as healer of course) on the Chimera boss fight. I just don't see the messages about when the boss eyes are Blue...

    Started by DoUrden‎, 03-13-2016 12:23 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,917
    03-15-2016, 03:48 AM Go to last post
  8. macro basics

    Is there a good site for learning the basics of macros? I'm getting the impression that the game is very heavily reliant on them so I guess it's...

    Started by _Babble_‎, 03-10-2016 08:31 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,299
    03-14-2016, 11:27 PM Go to last post
  9. Veteran gaming couple looking for a new home! Phoenix EU

    Hi My wife and I are looking for a new home. We are on the EU Phoenix server and looking for an FC to call home. I am Kale and I love to heal...

    Started by Kale99‎, 03-14-2016 08:47 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,279
    03-14-2016, 05:27 PM Go to last post
  10. regarding steam

    Could i buy this game from steam then switch to the official launcher? or I would be stuck with steam?

    Started by Recolector‎, 03-07-2016 01:33 PM
    account, steam
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,960
    03-12-2016, 03:14 AM Go to last post
  11. Looking for FC in Siren - adult players

    Can't seem to find a FC appealing mainly to adult players (30's). Anyone?

    Started by Gmasotti‎, 03-09-2016 11:50 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,763
    03-11-2016, 01:31 AM Go to last post
  12. How I get in 50lvl's raids?

    I got unlock raids heavensward's 60lvl from quests. Wondered how I missed 50lvl's raids. I was many skipped other quests. How I find them?? ...

    Started by OwlBlackX‎, 03-10-2016 04:19 AM
    raid quest
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,301
    03-10-2016, 08:44 AM Go to last post
  13. Some spanish FC? Which server choose?

    Anyone can tell me what is the best server for a spanish player? where are more spanish FC? I was playing one year ago in ragnarok, and i begin...

    Started by Kieyanna‎, 03-09-2016 03:26 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,859
    03-10-2016, 12:05 AM Go to last post
  14. help with dungeons, trials needed to complete MSQ

    I'm new to all of this I have been trying to complete cape westport dungeon for the MSQ for the past 4 days using duty finder, I'm on Ridill server,...

    Started by kdg‎, 03-08-2016 01:55 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,790
    03-08-2016, 11:29 PM Go to last post
  15. Returning player can't re-equip gear?

    Hello all, I played for while when ARR first relaunched and got a SMN to 50 before my old PC died and I stopped playing for a while. I just...

    Started by NashuNatta‎, 03-05-2016 11:10 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,631
    03-08-2016, 11:29 AM Go to last post
  16. Realistically, how many buttons do you need?

    I'm just getting into the game and I've watched a few gameplay videos. One thing that jumps out at me is how many hotbars many of these people in...

    Started by Frost033‎, 03-08-2016 04:16 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 4,132
    03-08-2016, 10:27 AM Go to last post
  17. Party(ing) Exp and Drops

    So, I'm level 10, my friend's level 4 Him and I partied up, as we're both new to the game and such While fighting mobs together, I was getting a...

    Started by Trussblink‎, 03-07-2016 06:57 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,062
    03-07-2016, 09:26 PM Go to last post
  18. Cant post in the main forums? Any idea why?

    Says something about my level not being high enough.....I'm lvl 47 NIN. Is that not high enough to post in the main forums?

    Started by TribalReturns‎, 03-05-2016 01:50 AM
    #halp
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,871
    03-07-2016, 01:39 PM Go to last post
  19. Is there no cap to rested* XP?

    Does anyone know for sure if theres a cap and how many levels it is? Reason im wondering is because I bought the game in February 2015... Got to...

    Started by TribalReturns‎, 03-04-2016 08:03 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 5,431
    03-05-2016, 01:20 PM Go to last post
  20. listing of diff lvl field gear for DoH and DoL

    is there any? couldn't find anything useful on google and on the wiki just so i know for my DoH and DoL trade when i could upgrade my gear and...

    Started by TelsaAuburn‎, 03-02-2016 07:47 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,389
    03-05-2016, 05:08 AM Go to last post

Page 136 of 448 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread