Page 982 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 482 882 932 972 980 981 982 983 984 992 1032 1082 1482 1982 ... LastLast
Threads 19621 to 19640 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,141
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,739
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,119
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,187
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. I do not understand the reason for Trade Mentor

    The changes with ShB to the mentor requirements have made Combat Mentor reasonably harder to obtain (and Mentor Roulette as well), but with the xp...

    Started by KatCnaa‎, 12-31-2019 03:25 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    collectibles, crafting changes, gathering, mentor requirements, novice network 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 56
    • Views: 47,285
    01-07-2020, 07:45 PM Go to last post
  2. Having a hard time deciding between Elezen and Miqo'te SMN (Fantasia)

    She started off as a Miqo'te: Then I fantasia'd her into an Elezen: I think they both look really cool but I can't decide which look I...

    Started by Lium‎, 01-06-2020 11:23 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 9,203
    01-07-2020, 03:01 PM Go to last post
  3. Add New Scholar-Fairy Glamours

    Hello! With the addition of the Pixie's of Il Mheg, I think they could be used as the catalyst to new Scholar Fairy Glamours! These models are...

    Started by HeyMcFly‎, 01-02-2020 01:07 AM
    fairy glamour, glamour, pixie, scholar fairy
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,977
    01-07-2020, 02:52 PM Go to last post
  4. Glamour export/import

    If a substantial increase in the number of glamour plates is infeasible, would it be possible to get an export/import feature instead? I have some...

    Started by tdb‎, 01-07-2020 08:20 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 4,445
    01-07-2020, 08:41 AM Go to last post
  5. [Light DC] Little Rat Doman Mahjong Tournament

    The perfect way to start a new year is playing some Mahjong. Why Little Rat? Because 2020 is the year of the rat. This is the second Doman Mahjong...

    Started by 0xReki‎, 12-08-2019 08:39 AM
    doman mahjong, player event
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,940
    01-06-2020, 07:25 AM Go to last post
  6. [Suggestion] Airship Mounts from VA Story

    Many of you may recall, there are two airship (manacutter like ones) models that are exclusive to the Heavensward 24 man raid series. Pics here:...

    Started by Nanopizza‎, 01-22-2017 04:20 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    24 man, airship, manacutter, mount, void ark
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 9,354
    01-06-2020, 06:31 AM Go to last post
  7. Retainer Quick ventures

    Im doing quick ventures whit my retainers lvl80 and I always get the message: ''Your retainer's current gear should improve chances of finding...

    Started by SekkerOfTrust‎, 01-04-2020 06:11 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 16,195
    01-06-2020, 05:48 AM Go to last post
  8. Hi. Please catch me up on housing drama, I can't believe apartments are "sold out."

    So, when I left FFXIV 6 years ago, part of the motivation was my being appalled at how housing was being handled: Artificial scarcity, "Player side"...

    Started by Omedon‎, 01-05-2020 02:38 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,326
    01-06-2020, 05:16 AM Go to last post
  9. The Queue is just frustrating and tilting

    im queuing for The Praetorium Quest and as of now it already took me 311 mins???! like is this game dead or what or something or...

    Started by DensetsuJay‎, 01-05-2020 02:40 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 7,288
    01-06-2020, 01:57 AM Go to last post
  10. Remove crafting specialist?

    I'm leveling all my DoH/DoL jobs. and now about level 60. I got "Specialist" aka Soul of the Crafter for my BSM, and now I can't do any of the GC...

    Started by WindyGamer‎, 01-05-2020 08:24 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 8,321
    01-06-2020, 12:45 AM Go to last post
  11. A rank hunts spawning off the map

    Today when was doing a map in Eastern Thanalan and saw A rank there spawn and instantly fall into believe the ocean there around X: 14.6 Y: 16.2....

    Started by hynaku‎, 01-03-2020 02:09 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,848
    01-05-2020, 05:47 PM Go to last post
  12. Do Fists of Wind and Peloton work while swimming?

    Just wondering.

    Started by Tranquilmelody7‎, 01-05-2020 09:49 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,764
    01-05-2020, 01:27 PM Go to last post
  13. Wish we'd restore the Dravanian Hinterlands

    All those super nice Sharlayan buildings that we're destroyed. I hope SE allows us to rebuild them one day. I always wanted to :/

    Started by AncientCrystal‎, 01-05-2020 02:34 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,439
    01-05-2020, 09:53 AM Go to last post
  14. Thoughts on the removal of skills

    Despite only being on patch 5.1, I already find myself worried for the next expansion. It shouldn't be that way, but I can't help but be afraid of...

    Started by Miqutie‎, 12-08-2019 12:26 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    job changes 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 73
    • Views: 27,910
    01-05-2020, 09:46 AM Go to last post
  15. Gay Dragons Den - Chat & Friends - Fellowship & Discord

    Hi, I'd like to invite all likeminded people to join our discord group Gay Dragons Den. It's a very recent group that's just been created and we'd...

    Started by sheradan‎, 01-05-2020 05:48 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,633
    01-05-2020, 05:48 AM Go to last post
  16. Reduced job and buff synergy- has it been a good thing?

    As we all know, 5.0 came and made a lot of controversial class changes to improve accessability and to try and to lower job synergy across the board...

    Started by Recon1o6‎, 01-02-2020 02:57 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    balance, buffs, job identity, jobs
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 9,744
    01-05-2020, 02:21 AM Go to last post
  17. Can we get Garo-related gears back in the game ?

    Hi guys, I'm a new player just bought a game for nearly a month. And it is so worth. It's been a long time since I found a game I'm so dedicated...

    Started by Shouei_Envie‎, 12-31-2019 09:47 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    garo event, glamours, new adventurer, request
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 14,887
    01-04-2020, 06:07 PM Go to last post
  18. Adding in tradeable items of existing items

    I would like to get certain items for my friends yet I cannot due to them being untradeable so rather than rework all the items could you add a...

    Started by Crushnight‎, 01-04-2020 04:24 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,712
    01-04-2020, 12:49 PM Go to last post
  19. Dancer on Bard gear huge error?

    Week 2 of Eden, i have tokens for actual gear this week, my problem? using said tokens for the gear for dancer. Looking at Scouting set I'm convinced...

    Started by TThibi‎, 07-24-2019 01:01 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 16,123
    01-04-2020, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  20. Eureka and level differences

    My friend visited Eureka for the first time a couple of days ago and I went along with her. However we quickly ran into the problem of her not...

    Started by tdb‎, 01-04-2020 05:17 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 13,269
    01-04-2020, 06:00 AM Go to last post

Page 982 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 482 882 932 972 980 981 982 983 984 992 1032 1082 1482 1982 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread