Page 925 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 923 924 925 926 927 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast
Threads 18481 to 18500 of 71937

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,126
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,717
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,106
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Letter from producer- picture and 5.3 launch

    Hello everyone The letter from yoshi-p came out earlier today https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/421185 and it confirmed release date...

    Started by Recon1o6‎, 07-01-2020 09:36 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    5.3, letter, patchdate, producerletter, translation
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 13,024
    07-04-2020, 11:01 AM Go to last post
  2. Trust Moogle

    Dear SE, For your Consideration, I have imagined what it would be like to have a Trust moogle to run dungeons with. The benefit, or...

    Started by bigtruck14‎, 07-03-2020 04:34 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,219
    07-04-2020, 05:57 AM Go to last post
  3. What are your dream crossovers?

    They can be logical, they can be insane, they can be totally impossible, just a fun thing to think about. Personally, my logical one would be...

    Started by TDChangeling‎, 07-02-2020 05:01 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 6,200
    07-04-2020, 01:17 AM Go to last post
  4. Leaving duty debuff issue

    I was in a duty for over 15 minutes and left because the raid group didn't get the mechanics of 1 of the edenverse fights...the 3rd 1(iconoclasm?)....

    Started by SSimpson‎, 06-29-2020 11:16 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 59
    • Views: 10,436
    07-04-2020, 12:26 AM Go to last post
  5. What do ya think of the new Bring Arts Y'shtola figure?

    Here's the link for convenience: https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/608891/final-fantasy-xiv-bring-arts-y-shtola-action-figure ...

    Started by ItMe‎, 07-01-2020 01:42 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 9,741
    07-03-2020, 11:31 PM Go to last post
  6. Ultimate Weapons

    I think Ultimate Weapons look nice. I may be asking too much here, but is it possible to improve them even more visually? For example I would...

    Started by AlphaBetaEpsilon‎, 07-03-2020 04:21 AM
    glam, job animation, ultimate 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,960
    07-03-2020, 08:11 PM Go to last post
  7. If you had the option to use your lower level animations, would you?

    I seen this request pop up a few times: Let us use our lower level animations and effects for our upgrading skills while keeping them the same...

    Started by Recon1o6‎, 06-29-2020 04:46 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 4,766
    07-03-2020, 06:15 PM Go to last post
  8. Stop selling our accounts RMT

    I'm tired of getting bothered by players who don't how to stealing used accounts including me. Mogstation deal is $25, but your responsible knowing...

    Started by Raeon‎, 07-03-2020 01:04 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 6,811
    07-03-2020, 05:42 PM Go to last post
  9. Where do I manage my subscription.

    Is mogstation dead? I can't log into it. I don't see a subscription option in the store. WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING. SEND HELP Ty.

    Started by Sashimira‎, 07-03-2020 02:43 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 836
    07-03-2020, 05:19 PM Go to last post
  10. I have decided to try FEAST for the first time

    I do hope its worth the wait On a serious note, how long really is the wait? Yes i waited half a day, and probably will wait just to see how long...

    Started by Deceptistar‎, 07-02-2020 02:14 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,239
    07-03-2020, 01:45 PM Go to last post
  11. In Game Support Job

    Hi, I was looking over the job description on Square Enix's website and I just have one question about the job, if anyone could answer it I would...

    Started by immortaldan456789‎, 07-03-2020 12:48 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,167
    07-03-2020, 05:45 AM Go to last post
  12. Cycle new moogle tomestone prizes?

    Just a thought, since it will be another month before the next patch. Could we get some new prizes cycled in for the moogle tomestones? maybe...

    Started by Ash_‎, 07-01-2020 08:52 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,173
    07-03-2020, 02:04 AM Go to last post
  13. Please give everyone the Road to 70 buff

    Hello, I think that most players will agree that the leveling experience in the game is overall grindy and boring (not counting MSQ), especially if...

    Started by 322‎, 06-30-2020 02:31 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    leveling, road to 70
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 32,365
    07-02-2020, 09:58 PM Go to last post
  14. New food idea.

    Bought a month to catch up in WoW for a bit, and just saw a player with the name Chocobotaco.. I wonder if it tastes like chicken?

    Started by SamSmoot‎, 07-02-2020 03:26 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,409
    07-02-2020, 01:48 PM Go to last post
  15. All actions/traits etc not showing on new computer

    Hello, I am playing FFXIV on a new computer and all of my actions and traits and such are not showing up when I press "p". I can only see actions...

    Started by Liladieni‎, 07-02-2020 06:45 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,780
    07-02-2020, 10:43 AM Go to last post
  16. Are there any in-game farming updates?

    It's been a few months since yoshi-p brought up in game farming as something that could be added into the game. I was wondering if there's been any...

    Started by yemonaid53‎, 07-01-2020 11:56 PM
    endgame content, farming, housing, player experiences, role-playing
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,170
    07-02-2020, 10:05 AM Go to last post
  17. Revamping Dungeon Difficulty Adding a new Dungeon difficulty to the game and mechanic

    Making certain abilities more relevant in this game will require some reimagining of how dungeons work. And the type of monsters you can run into...

    Started by Sedalia‎, 06-29-2020 01:21 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 5,346
    07-02-2020, 08:01 AM Go to last post
  18. What piece is this?

    Back in 2015 someone named Damthathurt posted a pic of their sweet glam (and it looks like they stopped posting around then too). I am trying to...

    Started by ItMe‎, 06-30-2020 12:50 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 16,788
    07-02-2020, 07:15 AM Go to last post
  19. QoL suggestion: Choose stacks for desynthesis

    As most fishers can tell you, and anybody whose tried to acquire the desynth material from the aged spear, grimoire etc, having to desynthesize a...

    Started by Recon1o6‎, 07-01-2020 11:43 PM
    desynthesis, qol, quality of life, suggestion
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,756
    07-02-2020, 01:41 AM Go to last post
  20. Please make this Tank a mount!

    The tank in this page: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/421185 Can I please have this as a mount? Pretty please with cherries on...

    Started by Nakiami‎, 07-01-2020 09:16 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,430
    07-01-2020, 10:12 PM Go to last post

Page 925 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 923 924 925 926 927 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread