Page 874 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 872 873 874 875 876 884 924 974 1374 1874 ... LastLast
Threads 17461 to 17480 of 71941

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,151
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,753
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,131
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,196
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Excalibur

    Hey just looking for new people to play on Excalibur(Legacy) name is Cero Oscuras

    Started by BlackAtom‎, 10-23-2020 04:10 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,279
    10-23-2020, 05:11 AM Go to last post
  2. Is Rowena financially dominating Gerolt?

    I don't think a normal human would be OK with this. Does Gerolt secretly enjoy being in debt to Rowena and basically living a life of servitude to...

    Started by RTX3080‎, 10-22-2020 03:39 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,954
    10-23-2020, 02:35 AM Go to last post
  3. I hate the random picked sytstem in Bozjan solo engagment

    I join a quit unitl I receive a new instance. I spend 10min to pop up a PreSM. I finish the PreSM. I finish the CE followd. I register...

    Started by GreatGBL‎, 10-22-2020 11:10 AM
    bozjan 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,945
    10-22-2020, 09:30 PM Go to last post
  4. how does Midgardsormr view warrior of light

    i wonder how he view the warrior of light. personal i think his view is that of proud father view his scale-less son or daughter. see to me when the...

    Started by Savagelf‎, 10-13-2020 03:07 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,724
    10-22-2020, 09:26 PM Go to last post
  5. No hairstyle in Make it Rain

    Waited for 4 years and... no hairstyle... smh

    Started by RTX3080‎, 10-22-2020 10:10 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,468
    10-22-2020, 04:05 PM Go to last post
  6. Make it never rain event

    I see once again the hairstyle is not here, I guess that will never come back seeing as it was not in the past even, nor this one. Truly...

    Started by Ridly‎, 10-22-2020 07:41 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,360
    10-22-2020, 10:13 AM Go to last post
  7. Angry at lack of Rainmaker Hairstyle

    After a bitter and soul crushing real life divorce, I took a break from FFXIV for about 2 years. It was a game we shared and after the split, I just...

    Started by Jeska‎, 10-22-2020 07:46 AM
    add it back to the game, rainmaker, rainmaker hairstyle
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,992
    10-22-2020, 08:29 AM Go to last post
  8. Problems getting Second Flame Lieutenant Promotion?

    And nevermind, I figured it out. Wrong hunting log. >.<

    Started by Jezikhana‎, 10-22-2020 05:04 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 893
    10-22-2020, 05:39 AM Go to last post
  9. 5.35 - Duty Finder Extremely Delayed

    Right now, while at Role Waiting List Number: #1 position, I'm experiencing 60 to 200 minute waits for Duty Roulettes of all varieties. Doesn't...

    Started by EdFTW‎, 10-20-2020 07:54 PM
    bug, delay, duty finder
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,431
    10-22-2020, 05:36 AM Go to last post
  10. The Moogle Paw machine noise level

    I was pretty excited to get the new Gold Saucer machines for my Dave and Buster's of an FC house today, but I was shocked at how loud the Moogle Paw...

    Started by Shofie‎, 10-22-2020 03:00 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,876
    10-22-2020, 03:00 AM Go to last post
  11. Controllers suck

    I read that people with PS4 controllers are perfectly capable of playing at the highest difficulty of endgame. This is misleading: you can complete...

    Started by t0rn‎, 10-21-2020 10:22 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    3 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 13,996
    10-22-2020, 01:55 AM Go to last post
  12. Is this confirmation that Blu will get to fight Ultimates?

    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/427354 This post. (00:44:55) New blue mage artifact gear will be implemented, so please look...

    Started by ICountFrom0‎, 10-21-2020 10:23 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,838
    10-22-2020, 01:47 AM Go to last post
  13. How am I supposed to turn in my relic weapon quest?

    It says I need to be the correct job and I need to have my weapon in my inventory. But I can’t unequip my weapon...lol...

    Started by jamjeeshoul77‎, 10-21-2020 07:59 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 7,386
    10-22-2020, 01:20 AM Go to last post
  14. Already Hate Novice Network

    Finally hit trade mentor. Already hate NN. I don't know if it's like this on all servers. But it already is total off-topic chatter other than...

    Started by Nekaru_Infitima‎, 10-20-2020 02:07 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 16,053
    10-22-2020, 12:59 AM Go to last post
  15. Anyone noticed some player's hard internet drops during the final battle in Castrum?

    I noticed some people have immediate issues whenever there is too much going on, I don't know how exactly common it is but I just wanted to share my...

    Started by Kaliesto‎, 10-20-2020 12:48 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,619
    10-21-2020, 09:48 PM Go to last post
  16. Is it griefing to ignore my FC invite?

    I didn't think it was a thing but apparently it is. People are ignoring FC invites for some reason. Hopefully the devs can fix this issue somehow :/

    Started by RTX3080‎, 10-21-2020 01:59 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,512
    10-21-2020, 03:37 PM Go to last post
  17. The Weeping City of Mhach Queue time

    So, i've been in queue for that alliance raid already over 1 hour. Doesn't it get filled with people in roulette queue? Then it shouldn't take that...

    Started by Pokelong‎, 10-20-2020 01:51 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 7,011
    10-21-2020, 02:00 PM Go to last post
  18. Solo Duel Priority System [Bjoza]

    I think the solo duel needs a better priority system for duels. I feel like each time you're not chosen for a duel you get some sort of charm or...

    Started by KuraRedmoon‎, 10-21-2020 10:04 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,141
    10-21-2020, 01:19 PM Go to last post
  19. Lets talk about the FFXIV player base..

    Is it just me or the players here are kinda sensitive and also not that good? Been playing the game since last fall and what I am noticing is that...

    Started by Destin_Valiant‎, 10-05-2020 07:31 AM
    16 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 16
    5 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 156
    • Views: 45,391
    10-21-2020, 12:29 PM Go to last post
  20. Areas not unlocked during Yo-kai event

    Hi! I've collected nearly all the Yo-kai weapons, but the GNB and DNC FATE's are in Stormblood areas, which I haven't gotten to yet. If I can't get...

    Started by ReborntheBlue‎, 10-21-2020 04:48 AM
    expansion, yo-kai, yo-kai watch event
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,568
    10-21-2020, 08:54 AM Go to last post

Page 874 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864 872 873 874 875 876 884 924 974 1374 1874 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread