Page 768 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 766 767 768 769 770 778 818 868 1268 1768 ... LastLast
Threads 15341 to 15360 of 71937

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,128
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,718
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,106
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Getting a new House?

    What are any players’ suggestions about getting a house in game: do you choose based on your FC? I have been unable time and time again to find an...

    Started by rachystar14‎, 07-19-2021 10:52 AM
    housing free company
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,160
    07-22-2021, 02:36 PM Go to last post
  2. Edenmorn hunting.

    How does anyone get a good party together for this? I’m looking to get a group to do savage raids with me. Thanks!~ let me know.

    Started by rachystar14‎, 07-22-2021 02:11 AM
    raiding
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,462
    07-22-2021, 01:12 PM Go to last post
  3. Inquisitor Title

    Please bring back the Inquisitor title, I really NEED that title, for life and death. And it wouldn't be a difficult task for the heroes who work at...

    Started by LukasArtorias‎, 07-22-2021 09:14 AM
    i love cash shop, i need help, please do it, square enix, titles
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 5,106
    07-22-2021, 11:22 AM Go to last post
  4. I'd like to see a traditional FFVI/FFVII/FFIX type airship mount.

    You know: a blimp; an actual dirigible airship driven singularly by propeller power and held aloft by a rigid, inflated bag of gas. I feel like it's...

    Started by TeraRamis‎, 07-21-2021 03:53 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 9,577
    07-22-2021, 10:03 AM Go to last post
  5. 9s minion left out of chest 24 tower?

    Just wanted to see if anyone got the 9s minion from tower. Its used to be a small random drop. I could have misread the patch notes or...

    Started by Malakii‎, 07-21-2021 02:46 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,492
    07-22-2021, 09:52 AM Go to last post
  6. The Gold Saucer could use a water park

    I've previously advocated for Gold Saucer housing (something I maintain would be both amazing and fun The Saucer is in the desert. It feels...

    Started by TeraRamis‎, 07-21-2021 11:01 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 4,758
    07-22-2021, 08:51 AM Go to last post
  7. Any Way the Wind Blows is a terrible event

    And I don't say that because I'm 'bad at it' - there's no way to be bad or good at AWtWB. I say it because it's most thoroughly disengaging,...

    Started by TeraRamis‎, 07-21-2021 10:29 AM
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 26,943
    07-22-2021, 05:38 AM Go to last post
  8. It's Time To Reconsider Removing Crossworld Hunting

    There have been several issues with the current hunt system throughout the Shadowbringers expansion. A number of the issues have come from one main...

    Started by Mithina‎, 07-17-2021 07:06 AM
    crossworld, data center visit, hunts, overpopulation
    • Replies: 70
    • Views: 21,788
    07-22-2021, 04:56 AM Go to last post
  9. Expanding the Aesthetician

    i think it would be nice if the aesthetician's services could be upgraded to include changing skin/eye color. for the sake of "lore" it could just be...

    Started by grinkdaboy‎, 07-21-2021 07:58 AM
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,977
    07-22-2021, 04:54 AM Go to last post
  10. Eureka's Weird Rumours

    Does anyone have a spreadsheet, or any kind of data that can put these rumours to rest? 1) Any of the 'big boss' NMs (aka Pazuzu, Louhi, Penny...

    Started by Dreamsoap‎, 07-21-2021 11:01 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,264
    07-22-2021, 02:29 AM Go to last post
  11. FFXIV too easy or too hard?

    I've seen a lot of different opinions. So answer if you think each is too easy or too hard. And, if you feel like it, maybe explain what you'd change...

    Started by Dragonblanco‎, 07-21-2021 05:22 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 10,921
    07-22-2021, 02:05 AM Go to last post
  12. No Hardware Anti-Aliasing under DirectX 11?

    I’m sure I’m not the only person who was expecting this change to come about, only to feel rather bit disappointed that the time hadn’t been taken in...

    Started by Hali‎, 04-28-2015 12:12 AM
    aa, directx11, dx11, dx9, hardware anti-aliasing
    • Replies: 194
    • Views: 83,332
    07-21-2021, 11:30 PM Go to last post
  13. [Suggestion] Allow Adjustable Housing Lighting On Each Floor

    Hello all, basically title! I'd like to suggest the ability to change the lighting on each floor of a house, instead of having a slider that...

    Started by flyinginthesky‎, 07-21-2021 11:02 AM
    floor, housing, lighting, slider, suggestion
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,657
    07-21-2021, 04:53 PM Go to last post
  14. Would skill based match making be good for FFXIV?

    I had a thought, inspired by the increased proliferation of SBMM systems in other games. They have been controversial, especially in PvP games but I...

    Started by Artemiz‎, 07-20-2021 07:44 AM
    not a esport, stop dividing playerbase
    • Replies: 75
    • Views: 12,970
    07-21-2021, 04:16 PM Go to last post
  15. Remember when FFXIV first came out? -humor/joke-

    Ok, I was going to just share this and joke about who remembered when graphics and play style was actually like this in FFXIV. Maybe I should have,...

    Started by Dragonblanco‎, 07-21-2021 10:40 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,235
    07-21-2021, 04:00 PM Go to last post
  16. Please implement something to teach players how to play

    .....................

    Started by EnigmaticDodo‎, 07-10-2021 08:08 AM
    elitist echo chamber, i did it myyyy waaaaaaay, karen thread, long personal arguments, oonga boonga, toxic casuals, two obese americans 19 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 811
    • Views: 131,945
    07-21-2021, 03:59 PM Go to last post
  17. Are roulettes "worth using" beyond the daily?

    I've found I really enjoy doing trinity content with a bard, and in the 60's where my squadron is no longer viable, where I wait to join my trusts in...

    Started by Omedon‎, 07-21-2021 09:57 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 10,601
    07-21-2021, 02:23 PM Go to last post
  18. IN regards to the server congestions

    Hello, Notice this on the lodestone https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c2d7b35d55577879086b64cfde0acb6c23ccd07f

    Started by Axxion‎, 07-21-2021 12:12 AM
    • Replies: 45
    • Views: 9,295
    07-21-2021, 01:48 PM Go to last post
  19. Queues time to log in are getting worse over the days.

    I mean, when i started playing 3 weeks ago it was normal to see something around 30 players max in queue and have to wait something around 30 seconds...

    Started by Xathyr‎, 07-19-2021 04:37 AM
    • Replies: 80
    • Views: 18,820
    07-21-2021, 11:00 AM Go to last post
  20. How about a relic weapon mount?

    Similar to the Amaro mount, but for finishing all relic weapons. The mount could look like the iron throne... ...

    Started by KarstenS‎, 07-20-2021 07:37 AM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,146
    07-21-2021, 10:58 AM Go to last post

Page 768 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 766 767 768 769 770 778 818 868 1268 1768 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread