Page 672 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 722 772 1172 1672 ... LastLast
Threads 13421 to 13440 of 71937

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,128
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,718
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,106
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Grace period for disconnects

    You have got to allow a grace period for when people have gone through queue and have gotten into the game and experiences a disconnect. If...

    Started by Meril‎, 12-08-2021 10:52 AM
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 11,022
    12-12-2021, 10:38 AM Go to last post
  2. homeworld transfer.

    please let us already. have not been able to play for a week.

    Started by bombaj‎, 12-12-2021 09:58 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 883
    12-12-2021, 09:58 AM Go to last post
  3. Unfair 3 days not able to play on Primal Server ...

    4k queue and constent 2002 error this waste of my weekend not able to play/enjoy/stream new reaper class for my friends and viewers ;( please add...

    Started by Drakeos‎, 12-12-2021 06:18 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,020
    12-12-2021, 09:48 AM Go to last post
  4. How much of this is Squares fault due to their terrible backend?

    So, I'm a fairly new player, I started in late 2019 and I'm currently still in Stormblood, playing the game on and off at a very casual pace. But I...

    Started by Nuttymiked‎, 12-12-2021 03:37 AM
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,153
    12-12-2021, 09:32 AM Go to last post
  5. Thanks for ruining my day off

    I finally got to log on early without the stupid queue because I had the day off, and the game decides to randomly drop my audio for no reason. ...

    Started by Darthgummibear‎, 12-11-2021 09:21 AM
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 4,639
    12-12-2021, 09:20 AM Go to last post
  6. **SPOILERS** Did anyone else find this new zone to be a complete slog? **SPOILERS**

    So for the first time ever, I actually have skipped cutscenes in FF14 because the story has become so dreadfully boring and dull. What zone am I...

    Started by DynnDiablos‎, 12-08-2021 08:40 PM
    endwalker, msq, spoilers, zones 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 89
    • Views: 59,223
    12-12-2021, 08:59 AM Go to last post
  7. Adding my voice to the thousands of upset players

    I've gotten kicked from queue twice today and been put in the back of the line. It's been 5 hours I've been trying to get into the game and I was...

    Started by PiousAeneas‎, 12-12-2021 07:13 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,562
    12-12-2021, 08:31 AM Go to last post
  8. Please, put striking dummies in cities..

    Crystarium, and Old Sharlayan both have plenty of space where the noise and effects wouldn't bother anyone. Instead, we have to go out into the...

    Started by SamSmoot‎, 12-10-2021 01:40 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,297
    12-12-2021, 08:24 AM Go to last post
  9. Queue notification idea..

    With new releases, massive player influx is common, and the queues build up. Buying many new servers to handle just a few weeks of overload...

    Started by SamSmoot‎, 12-11-2021 10:58 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,430
    12-12-2021, 08:20 AM Go to last post
  10. I need more glamor space or let me glamour my job into whatever i want

    So I am co maining dancer/astro Paladin is my tank I also regularly play redmage and white mage. I was leveling up ninja because i found out it...

    Started by artypartytime‎, 12-12-2021 07:46 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,223
    12-12-2021, 08:17 AM Go to last post
  11. 10 Retainers - Suggested Spread?

    Good afternoon friends! I'm going to make the jump to 10 retainers here shortly and I was wondering how you all would suggest the spread to be? ...

    Started by Caladir‎, 12-12-2021 07:06 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,347
    12-12-2021, 08:14 AM Go to last post
  12. Mogstation Sale for Christmas?

    did we have one last year? I forgot I need a Fantasia ;-;

    Started by Lily_Skye‎, 12-12-2021 05:07 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,072
    12-12-2021, 07:47 AM Go to last post
  13. Play something else while you wait for queues?

    Yeah I'm playing on Playstation, so that is out of the question. So what your really saying Mr or Ms positivity is I should use my gaming...

    Started by OzumaKuma‎, 12-11-2021 07:19 PM
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 7,997
    12-12-2021, 07:45 AM Go to last post
  14. Suggestion for those waiting on queue

    Watch Mushoku Tensei while waiting. It even has Miqo'te and Viera. You're welcome.

    Started by yajnaji‎, 12-12-2021 01:35 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,100
    12-12-2021, 07:45 AM Go to last post
  15. Delay the Raids

    As the title suggests please consider delaying the Raids until you guys get the server flow under control. I’m currently in a 6000 person que and...

    Started by Hammerhorn‎, 12-05-2021 09:03 AM
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 6,551
    12-12-2021, 07:24 AM Go to last post
  16. AFK kick is out of control It's Unacceptable to kick BEFORE 30 MIN is UP.

    I just been away for 17 min to eat, back and I am already kicked out for inactive. I know the server is very full but it's completely unacceptable...

    Started by RognarRake‎, 12-11-2021 11:27 AM
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,707
    12-12-2021, 07:04 AM Go to last post
  17. Please stop tying the coolest emotes to extremely limited runs of expensive statues.

    I have the Odin and Ultima statues\emotes. There was a problem with my Shiva statue order so I never got that. With the Omega statue I didn't even...

    Started by Doki‎, 02-28-2021 02:30 AM
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 7,506
    12-12-2021, 06:51 AM Go to last post
  18. Yeah guys. 1 month free time is going to have to happen

    Square Enix just admit the servers are screwed or the client side functionality is trash but this 2002 stuff is not acceptable in 2021 and YOU CANNOT...

    Started by Puremallace‎, 12-09-2021 10:03 AM
    • Replies: 128
    • Views: 22,515
    12-12-2021, 06:40 AM Go to last post
  19. Shout Chat and Spoilers

    Greetings, I'm getting this out there as more of a PSA than anything. I feel as though it shouldn't even be necessary to say this since anyone...

    Started by KRIPTICON‎, 12-12-2021 06:28 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,597
    12-12-2021, 06:37 AM Go to last post
  20. Why do I get kicked back to the lobby after being in game

    And come back into the game not even 10 seconds and have to face another QUEUE of 5,200? Could someone please answer me WHY DO WE GET KICKED BACK...

    Started by Fenril7‎, 12-12-2021 05:49 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,519
    12-12-2021, 05:54 AM Go to last post

Page 672 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 722 772 1172 1672 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread