Page 657 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 707 757 1157 1657 ... LastLast
Threads 13121 to 13140 of 71938

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,141
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,735
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,118
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Any lazy solution to track side quests completion?

    Been running side quests clearing all the ! on the map. Just want to ask if anyone has experience in 100% side quests and how to keep track without...

    Started by LitheSuxman‎, 12-18-2021 07:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 982
    12-20-2021, 06:41 AM Go to last post
  2. Since the first story is over can we get an anime?

    Please? ;)

    Started by Eriane_Elis‎, 12-20-2021 03:04 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,054
    12-20-2021, 04:45 AM Go to last post
  3. Please combine the HP/MP/Class bars/gauges into a single, nicer-looking HUD element

    If there's one thing that makes my life a living hell in FFXIV, it's trying to manage the UI. And nothing makes that a bigger pain in the belt-slot...

    Started by Terin‎, 12-19-2021 08:39 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 9,360
    12-20-2021, 04:20 AM Go to last post
  4. No male dreadlocks

    This makes me cry myself to sleep everynight knowing that the female models get my IRL hairstyle, while as a male, I cannot have it. It's not even...

    Started by DatGrim‎, 12-20-2021 03:22 AM
    sarcasm but true
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,395
    12-20-2021, 04:12 AM Go to last post
  5. If you want any chance of SE taking action to stop AFK botting, post in this thread

    This is the last thread I'm making on the topic. I have already made several about it. After this it's out of my hands, but I'll keep the thread...

    Started by HazyAssaulter‎, 12-17-2021 04:46 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    yet another queue thread 1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 74
    • Views: 19,420
    12-20-2021, 02:33 AM Go to last post
  6. Will monk ever get flashier effects?

    Aside from a lack of actions post lv60, the existing set itself is rather bland, like in summary can be described as... a lot of shock waves. I...

    Started by LitheSuxman‎, 12-19-2021 08:09 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,699
    12-20-2021, 12:40 AM Go to last post
  7. Stuck after world visit, help?

    Is there anything that I can do to resolve the problem I have where I've been stuck on Zodiark for an hour trying to get back to Phoenix? My...

    Started by geekgirl101‎, 12-19-2021 09:02 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,184
    12-19-2021, 10:38 PM Go to last post
  8. The latest early access ever

    DISCLAIMER: This post is meant as a vent. If you have any kind of condescending criticism about what I'm going to type next, do us both a favour:...

    Started by Heinken‎, 12-19-2021 01:36 PM
    early access, frustrated, queue qq, queue times
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,813
    12-19-2021, 10:33 PM Go to last post
  9. Does a FC get disbanded if the last person leaves the game?

    I have an FC with just me. I know I'll lose the housing but does the FC go *poof*? If I decided to take a break from FF14 (it shocks me even to...

    Started by Coronal‎, 12-19-2021 09:28 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,265
    12-19-2021, 10:30 PM Go to last post
  10. Response to Congestion (as of Dec. 15)

    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/e7388986bc24d5a1337e0beed057f7b5b78b9bb3 TL: DR Queues still long, adding 14 days game time...

    Started by Taebok‎, 12-16-2021 02:08 PM
    22 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 22
    4 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 211
    • Views: 56,349
    12-19-2021, 09:08 PM Go to last post
  11. Will there be a way to replay a specific section of the story ? **EW SPOILERS”

    The final duel with Zenos was stunning and I regret I didn’t fully recorded it on my PC. Especially the last sequence with a fist fight that can’t...

    Started by True-to-Caesar‎, 12-18-2021 06:55 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,722
    12-19-2021, 08:23 PM Go to last post
  12. These new PS5 exclusive trophies bug me.

    I\\'m a dedicated player on PS4 and the lack of PS5 availability makes the added trophy issue bug me. PS4 only has the ARR trophies and Sony had made...

    Started by Kuzekun‎, 12-19-2021 04:24 AM
    ps4, ps5
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,809
    12-19-2021, 07:39 PM Go to last post
  13. Would it be possible to keep sit emotes going when talking to an NPC?

    This is just a small thing i noticed some times now. NOthing Gamebreaking or important, just something that would be nice to have. Talking to an...

    Started by Raoul9753‎, 12-19-2021 04:09 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,819
    12-19-2021, 05:37 PM Go to last post
  14. [Feature Request] Please add healing barriers to all health bars (Mockup included)

    Back in Shadowbringers, healing barriers were added to health bars in the party list, but nowhere else. I would like to see them on all other...

    Started by Feronar‎, 12-19-2021 02:04 PM
    barriers, health bars
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,586
    12-19-2021, 05:16 PM Go to last post
  15. Dark Knight vs Reaper vs Black Mage vs Ninja

    Out of all the dark and shadowy job classes, who do you think would win in an all out free for all battle between the four? Just thought this...

    Started by Soge01‎, 12-17-2021 02:08 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    black mage, dark knight, ffxiv, ninja, reaper
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 11,524
    12-19-2021, 04:22 PM Go to last post
  16. Mega thread: Job concepts and my thoughts/(share yours if you got it

    Job 1 for scouting possibility: Corsair/sailor Weapon: Two in one- scimitar left hand and pistol in the right hand (one weapon not an off hand...

    Started by FusiaRain‎, 12-18-2021 06:20 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    concepts, future, jobs
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,485
    12-19-2021, 03:18 PM Go to last post
  17. So let's talk of the future

    So what you want to see in the future of the game in regards to the next parts. Story. I think they need to up to to be as good as HW or ShB. Way to...

    Started by SamsaraTrickstar‎, 12-19-2021 02:16 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,103
    12-19-2021, 02:16 PM Go to last post
  18. I'd love to see a Brawlers Guild in FF14

    Brawlers Guild is...alas...from WoW. As someone who quit several years, and made the full jump to FF14 (Been on and off since ARR), I fully believe...

    Started by Klaleara‎, 12-19-2021 03:00 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 6,305
    12-19-2021, 01:47 PM Go to last post
  19. [Suggestion] Time for a native mac client

    I play this game on multiple platforms, including pc and ps5, but when I travel I bring my mac with me. I just upgraded to the Macbook Pro M1 Max,...

    Started by Defmetal‎, 12-14-2021 10:25 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    mac client, suggestion
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 168,736
    12-19-2021, 01:15 PM Go to last post
  20. Stable Servers!

    I gotta say this was a smoooooth launch. I've been logged in for nearly 17 hours and didn't get disconnected once. Back in the BC and WotLK days...

    Started by JawaJoose‎, 12-04-2021 02:48 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 6,266
    12-19-2021, 12:56 PM Go to last post

Page 657 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 707 757 1157 1657 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread