Page 522 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 1022 1522 ... LastLast
Threads 10421 to 10440 of 71937

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,130
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,720
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,106
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,186
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Quest "The Boutique Always Wins" has disappeared in-game

    Hey, I am trying to obtain this quest so I can unlock white scrip custom deliveries with Kai-Shirr in Eulmore however this quest isn't availavble for...

    Started by DazzaChop‎, 04-12-2020 06:23 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 13,125
    08-09-2022, 08:30 PM Go to last post
  2. There were no participants in this lottery

    Only one bid was placed in the entire ward 18 of Ravana foundation. I even called out in pf'ers to come and bid the 18th offering to make their...

    Started by sagacious‎, 08-06-2022 02:02 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    bid, island sanctuary., lottery
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,967
    08-09-2022, 08:26 PM Go to last post
  3. Feature Request: Character Dominant Hand - Character Handedness

    It appears that all FFXIV characters are right handed. It would be great to see the ability to set character handedness. I'd like to believe that...

    Started by dspguy‎, 08-08-2022 10:22 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 7,988
    08-09-2022, 07:12 PM Go to last post
  4. Changes to Savage with 6.2

    New tomestones out at 6.2 but savage is not being released at this point so you have more weeks of tomestones going into savage. With the extreme...

    Started by MrSigy‎, 07-27-2022 03:09 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 63
    • Views: 18,645
    08-09-2022, 06:22 PM Go to last post
  5. The Will of the Moon

    This battle is bs. Why have to play as Y'shtola with only 4 skills to use and can target Hien and if he dies it over. That total bs. This was so pose...

    Started by hynaku‎, 09-20-2018 02:10 AM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 92
    • Views: 36,727
    08-09-2022, 03:22 PM Go to last post
  6. These fishing bots are ridiculous

    Was catching up on sidequests I skipped while leveling, and came across this fishing hole in a cave filled with people with the "wanderer" tag, and...

    Started by Darthgummibear‎, 08-08-2022 02:25 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 5,144
    08-09-2022, 02:07 PM Go to last post
  7. Change glam drop from RNG-based to token-based for end-expension dungeons/raids

    As we have more expansions, we have bigger glam loots to collect. The leveling dungeons are always easy because they always give you a...

    Started by Momo_Kozuki‎, 08-08-2022 09:54 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,672
    08-09-2022, 12:08 PM Go to last post
  8. Should I do Relic Weapon For ARR?

    Howdy y’all, Ok so I’m interested in only doing one arr relic and this is doing the dragoon one. I’m on the book quest and want to know should I...

    Started by Swampking‎, 08-07-2022 10:36 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 10,811
    08-09-2022, 03:39 AM Go to last post
  9. Need a FFXIV Mobile version that plays like BDO

    Like the above title, I wish we had a mobile version of FFXIV that's cross-play and almost performs like BDO ( without micro-transcation ) and have...

    Started by Zol_blade‎, 08-08-2022 02:28 PM
    ffxiv mobile
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,307
    08-08-2022, 08:04 PM Go to last post
  10. Live Letter Hopes, Expectations, and Concerns

    With the Live Letter set for August 12th a little under a week away, I think it is important to highlight some of the more requested topics the...

    Started by aveyond-dreams‎, 08-07-2022 08:58 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    6.2, live letter
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 19,222
    08-08-2022, 02:23 PM Go to last post
  11. Red XIII/Nanaki Job?

    So, been looking around for a while, and I found a few old posts across several sites asking about what job Red XIII/Nanaki, from FF7, would have in...

    Started by Travel‎, 08-08-2022 12:28 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,826
    08-08-2022, 01:23 PM Go to last post
  12. brd (song) and botting

    going to ignite a already burning topics, but here today on my server, a nice gathering was happening, litterally 8 brd singer, gathered and played...

    Started by anguel‎, 08-05-2022 09:27 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 11,406
    08-08-2022, 12:20 PM Go to last post
  13. Tank invul cheese in PVP

    I want to start this post by saying I am NOT a career PVP player. My friends and I do PVP roulettes and CC together for fun after we all got our...

    Started by vampiregirl663‎, 08-06-2022 01:20 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 5,382
    08-08-2022, 06:36 AM Go to last post
  14. Houses - Make a Difference Campaign

    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/469069-Houses-Make-a-Difference-Campaign?p=6042106#post6042106 I posted a thread in the Housing...

    Started by Jojoya‎, 08-08-2022 05:03 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,242
    08-08-2022, 06:07 AM Go to last post
  15. Why the limit on Aquariums?

    Why is there even a restriction on this? My apartment has space for 6 Tier 4 Aquariums along the edges. So why are you limiting me to 4? If I want...

    Started by greatpumpkinator‎, 08-07-2022 08:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 6,110
    08-07-2022, 10:48 PM Go to last post
  16. Feedback on support desk and stf

    Hey I don't know there's limited that you can reply support desk? I talked with them around 4-5 times and they blocked my reply with something. It...

    Started by Shoyaya‎, 08-03-2022 04:10 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,297
    08-07-2022, 06:54 AM Go to last post
  17. This Saturday instead of going to a venue only to leave disappointed...

    I'm going to host my own social event so I can just disappoint others! Nah I kid. I'm bored so after work I'll be at Steps of Nald in Uldah on...

    Started by Renalt‎, 08-07-2022 02:55 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 821
    08-07-2022, 02:55 AM Go to last post
  18. Should EW's way of obtaining AF gear be standardized to older and newer expansions?

    tl;dr: Read the title. How we get our AF gear at present: 1) ARR: free from job quests, both lv45-50 or lv50 advanced one (more details...

    Started by Momo_Kozuki‎, 08-05-2022 07:44 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,893
    08-06-2022, 01:09 PM Go to last post
  19. Purge ERP from this game!

    The title says it all

    Started by chaotix69‎, 07-16-2022 02:17 PM
    37 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 37
    bait thread, concern trolling, keep erp private, no self control, sex? in my christian mmo? 4 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 363
    • Views: 110,302
    08-06-2022, 12:24 PM Go to last post
  20. Would be cool if hairstyles/colors can be part of a glam plate.

    Ever see Goku change both of his hairstyle and color when he goes Super Saiyan? Ever see a normal girl with black bobcut hairstyles turn into a...

    Started by Momo_Kozuki‎, 08-04-2022 06:55 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,796
    08-06-2022, 11:28 AM Go to last post

Page 522 of 3597 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 1022 1522 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread