Page 42 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Threads 821 to 840 of 71942

Forum Top: General Discussion

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Fan Festival 2026 in Berlin: Community Caption Contest

    SUBMIT A CATCHY CAPTION AND SEE IT POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS We are hosting a caption contest as part of the Community Team Spotlight panel...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 07-13-2026 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,151
    07-24-2026, 06:46 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Rules for The Unending Journey & The Wolves' Den - The FFXIV EU Streams

    Watch the Community Team's live shows THE UNENDING JOURNEY & THE WOLVES' DEN for a chance to win amazing prizes during the stream! ...

    Started by Kiwikopo‎, 09-05-2024 08:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 13,753
    09-06-2024, 12:15 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: General Discussion!

    The purpose of this forum is for players to discuss various topics on FINAL FANTASY XIV with other players. Please take time to read the following...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 79,131
    08-21-2013, 02:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums!

    Welcome to the official FINAL FANTASY XIV forums! These forums are a venue for players of FINAL FANTASY XIV to communicate with each other and...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-21-2013 02:53 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 55,197
    08-21-2013, 02:56 PM Go to last post
  1. Please consider making all voice options universal across all races

    With the character creator being expanded upon, please consider opening up the voice options to be shared between every race and gender. I feel...

    Started by Kelg‎, 04-27-2026 04:17 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 821
    04-28-2026, 12:47 AM Go to last post
  2. REGION-WIDE Duty Finder & Party Finder: Urgently needed in NA & EU

    Hello! I am making this thread to hopefully get some attention from the devs about this solution many of us have been pushing for in various...

    Started by Shistar‎, 12-11-2025 09:08 PM
    cross-world, duty finder, party finder
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 13,186
    04-27-2026, 09:09 PM Go to last post
  3. Once again, most of Europe is shafted from contests

    I sure do love living in one of the 80% of EU countries that square thinks is not Europe for whatever reason, especially when Australia of all places...

    Started by KurisuCerrias‎, 04-27-2026 07:29 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 825
    04-27-2026, 08:23 PM Go to last post
  4. Paladin Evolved could be, interesting.

    So I was just going through the keynote on Evolved PLD and noticed something pretty interesting. So executing Holy Sheltron goes into a...

    Started by Kirutsuki‎, 04-27-2026 04:50 AM
    evolved mode, paladin
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 885
    04-27-2026, 05:38 PM Go to last post
  5. Please Remove Sub Roles within the Healer Role and Tanks in 8.0

    Hello everybody, I wish you all well & I hope you enjoyed Fanfest2026 as much as I did. with that being said, let me get to the point as I have a...

    Started by Haami‎, 04-27-2026 02:44 PM
    healing, roles, sub job, tanking, uniqueness
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 586
    04-27-2026, 02:44 PM Go to last post
  6. show your au ra!

    benchmark au ra screenshots start on page 5! Japanese Au Ra creation thread here! Thankyou vejjiegirl for posting the link! Show off your...

    Started by Kukajoo‎, 04-27-2015 08:39 AM
    au ra, show, show your 266 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 6,789
    • Views: 5,227,080
    04-27-2026, 02:13 PM Go to last post
  7. What are your thoughts on Evolved Combat adding a dynamic Tap or Hold input system?

    In the Evolved Combat dev panel we saw that the primary focus with the new system was making the combat feel more action based, and giving the user...

    Started by Coolyy‎, 04-26-2026 11:33 PM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 863
    04-27-2026, 08:41 AM Go to last post
  8. Evolved Mode feedback.

    First off I am a Gun-breaker main and Warrior is a close second. And I am very concerned that if you separate the tanks into two categories then when...

    Started by goliath2172‎, 04-27-2026 02:16 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 470
    04-27-2026, 08:34 AM Go to last post
  9. I think it's time we talked about body types

    So at fanfest we've had jokes about the 'but slider' and 'buff dragon ladies', I think it's worth saying it would be nice to have control of the...

    Started by IgnisLilly‎, 04-26-2026 08:15 AM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 3,154
    04-27-2026, 06:43 AM Go to last post
  10. Add a Free PVE "Battlepass" to Encourage Players to Run Content.

    I really like the new format for the irregular moogle tomestone events, but I feel they could turn this into something greater. Ideally they could...

    Started by LanceSummers‎, 04-02-2026 12:18 AM
    5 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 10,048
    04-27-2026, 06:40 AM Go to last post
  11. Evolved modes NEEDS options.

    Hello! I'm going to start off by saying I'm actually a fan of the evolved mode from what I've seen so far, I do have concerns about healers but today...

    Started by Rithy255‎, 04-26-2026 09:06 PM
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 2,372
    04-27-2026, 04:31 AM Go to last post
  12. The new expansion is called Evercold

    SPOILERS! The new expansion coming out is called Evercold. Storyline called Godless Realms Saga Coming January 2027 release Visiting...

    Started by Krokov‎, 04-25-2026 02:07 AM
    2 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 11,305
    04-26-2026, 09:09 PM Go to last post
  13. Petition for more stable servers/connection or whatever

    Title. I play from South America, and the constant errors 90001 or 90002 are getting very annoying. The cherry on top is the error 2002 that just...

    Started by synthwev‎, 04-26-2026 12:23 PM
    2002, 90001, 90002, connection problems, disconnection
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 545
    04-26-2026, 06:44 PM Go to last post
  14. My concern with evolved and reborn

    If one version of the job performs better, then I worry this will lead to how this create social conflict. Such as evolved-only parties or "no reborn...

    Started by Chasingstars‎, 04-26-2026 01:50 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 2,900
    04-26-2026, 06:26 PM Go to last post
  15. A simple request

    Can we have an option to pick whether the main hand is left or right? Like, character sheet stays the same, just that a character has the option to...

    Started by TBerry‎, 04-26-2026 03:24 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 586
    04-26-2026, 06:11 PM Go to last post
  16. Highlander Eyebrows, please, Yoshi P?

    Hiya, not even sure if this is the right spot for the post BUT with the character update coming in 8.0, and subsequent patches, I wanted to make a...

    Started by VeliusVire‎, 04-26-2026 02:50 PM
    character creator, eyebrow, highlander
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 501
    04-26-2026, 04:39 PM Go to last post
  17. Denuvo & Ricochet (Final Fantasy 14)

    Denuvo is an anti-tampering DRM system used by Square Enix, but not on FF14 yet… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo And Ricochet a...

    Started by TempusFinis‎, 04-23-2026 06:52 PM
    6 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 7,744
    04-26-2026, 12:47 PM Go to last post
  18. Evolved White Mage Is Not Okay

    To Mr. Tamaki, let me first say that I love the work you’ve done in the past with the PVP revamp. I love your work on Crystalline Conflict, and on...

    Started by ty_taurus‎, 04-26-2026 11:40 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,228
    04-26-2026, 11:44 AM Go to last post
  19. Skill Expression. I wanna take you for a ride

    So I want to go back in time to a popular fighting game from my younger days, an if you caught in the title you know what it is. It was called Marvel...

    Started by WeebStarz‎, 04-26-2026 09:16 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 579
    04-26-2026, 10:51 AM Go to last post
  20. Cross DC PF and DF

    WE ARE SAVED IT'S HAPPENING!!!

    Started by HammAndCheese‎, 04-25-2026 03:32 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 2,639
    04-26-2026, 08:40 AM Go to last post

Page 42 of 3598 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread